Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 37

Author Topic: Roll To Space Pirate. Rebooting a Pair of Boots and a Parrot. (Players wanted~)  (Read 60466 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, to be frank, fighting isn't my strong suit, but I'm very capable in scientific and medicinal fields. I wouldn't need much of any protecting or anything. I'm also a Cryokinetic, and if you'll take me on you ought to know, I'm uh.. Eccentric."

Tarak points at the two people in the suits. "And I think these people would like a piece of the action."
Knight nods his head, having been silently listening to the conversation for a while.

((I find it funny how everyone calls my power armour a space suit. :P))
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 07:18:56 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

((Technically your armor is a spacesuit.))

((Also I would assume Knight would have some sort of identification, either like a notecard that says "I am Knight" or the capacity to state the name~))

((Update'll prolly come tomorrow.))

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I was referring to HugoLuman's character actually. But nevermind, a little editing and it includes you both.))
((Cool. Modified my post to reflect your edit.))

((Also I would assume Knight would have some sort of identification, either like a notecard that says "I am Knight" or the capacity to state the name~))
((Or I could've just showed up, started working, and gotten paid no questions asked. :P But stating his "name" is within his capability, if only barely.))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

Nivian raises a brow.

"A bodyhopper? But, you still require a body to be made for you. Ah..."
She takes up the offer of contract work immediately, as she's got nothing else to do. Nothing except trolling restaurants, that is. And barfights, don't forget barfights. But contract work is generally more fun, especially when Nivian gets a command role.

With that, her outfit starts changing color and unraveling into a flowing indigo robe with black trims and long, open bell sleeves. A silver crown materializes over her head and descends, but she snatches it out of the air and starts twirling it around on her index finger.
"You may address me as the Her Most Serene Highness. Or you can call me Nivian, I don't particularly care what you call me."
Next, a lifelike figure in full plate steps out from behind her, bowing its head and holding a golden longsword sword. He kneels before Nivian's regal figure and offers the sword, which Nivian grabs and hangs loosely over her shoulder.
"I don't particularly specialize in combat, but fighting isn't exactly dangerous to me either. You can't maul something intangible."
She taps the armored figure on the forehead with Excalibur, making the figure dissolve into a fine mist.

"Anyway, I'm more after data and research than the money, for the most part, so sign me up if you need any infiltration or technical work."
"Ooh, pretty dress. So illusionist and technical gal, good, we wont even need designated bait with you around."

((Designated bait, a person chosen to lure the monsters that they're hunting, incredibly dangerous task.))

After hearing the handful of people gather round the slime spouting "Merc. Work" and decides to get off his lazy ass and make his way over.
"I'd be willing to partake in this job. I've got quite a few jobs under my belt so far. I have experience in combat and in operation weapon systems. If it needs to be shooting I can probably get it goin. Not 100% on that though..."
"Aha, I feel we're going to get along very well. By the way, name's Pippy Judo, my associates call me Wormslayer. Planetworm hunting is my specialty, and explosives is my weapon of choice."
"I hope you learned about controlling a blast radius. While back lots of people died because someone got careless with the amount required to blow a door down. Limbs everywhere, horrible stuff."
"Well rockets are pretty easy, just point and fire, I mostly fire it from within Planetworms, so no biggie. As for breaching, it's natural selection, you need to learn to stay away, if you die, that's your fault."

"Well, to be frank, fighting isn't my strong suit, but I'm very capable in scientific and medicinal fields. I wouldn't need much of any protecting or anything. I'm also a Cryokinetic, and if you'll take me on you ought to know, I'm uh.. Eccentric."

Tarak points at the two people in the suits. "And I think this person would like a piece of the action."
"Ooh, a medic, always useful, especially on Nope. Most local mercs are fools who don't even know how to clean wounds. I'd say about 1 of 5 die from infection alone."
Looks at suited guy.
"He didn't say anything, how do you know?"

Calenthe peeks over his seat at the others as well.
"I'd like a piece too, if there's enough to share."
Looks at ears and tail.
"Ooh, the foxy kind. Well then mister missus, name and specialty. The more people, the greater the job we can take."

Tarak points at the person in the suit. "And I think this person would like a piece of the action."
Knight nods his head, having been silently listening to the conversation for a while.

"Silent? Well that's quite the armor you got there, bet combat's your thing."

((Due to combat experience and accompanying many mercenaries, Pippy can tell the difference between a normal space suit and an armored space suit.))
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Calenthe, and I fix things. If it's electronic or mechanical and you "operate" it, I can fix it. Possibly use it, too.
I'm also, as it turns out, able to eat almost anything if you need scrap materials gotten rid of."
Black lives matter.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

"Calenthe, and I fix things. If it's electronic or mechanical and you "operate" it, I can fix it. Possibly use it, too.
I'm also, as it turns out, able to eat almost anything if you need scrap materials gotten rid of."
"Ooh, good to know there's a mechanic here."
Raises right leg, showing it being fully mechanical.
"Waist down, wont heal on it's own, so I know who to call when I get technical difficulties."
Lowers right leg.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Yeeeeah, all right."
Black lives matter.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

((Hehe, brought together (most of) the team. So proud.
But I'm tired now, going to bed.))

blazing glory

Casira arrives as the P.P. and immediately prods some of the spider decorations.

"I still don't know what it is with the spider stuff around here."

Casira looks around.

"Large crowd."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

H seems to be looking at Tarak, though it's hard to tell.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

Tarak gets the sense that the figure is waiting for something, perhaps more information.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

Rook pulls out his PDA from HammerSpace, brings up his C.V. and puts it on the table so Pippy can read it.

"Mathias Rook. I talk."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

Tarak gets the sense that the figure is waiting for something, perhaps more information.

"Oh right, about the job, I think most of it will probably involve killing things, you know, odd jobs and whatnot. I think the boss is looking at what's available."
"Eh, if the job needs a creepy silent guy, I'll pay up front. I'm rich from merc jobs anyway."

Rook pulls out his PDA from HammerSpace, brings up his C.V. and puts it on the table so Pippy can read it.

"Mathias Rook. I talk."
Looks at PDA.
"Hm... hm... diplomat, good with the aliens, hm... hm... sandwich making, hm... hm- Ooh, Non-lethal combat style, it's always useful with someone that can capture people."

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile

"Mathias Rook. I talk."
Looks at PDA.
"Hm... hm... diplomat, good with the aliens, hm... hm... sandwich making, hm... hm- Ooh, Non-lethal combat style, it's always useful with someone that can capture people."

"If you ever need help interrogating..."
She holds a fistful of spiders in her hand.
"I mean, it depends on what phobias the victim has. Process of elimination usually works."
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

These are people I will fight with. Just have to wait for their ship now.

Do a visual scan (no power) of the hangar. Besides the mech, what's worth stealing? What kind of security is present?
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 37