Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: [Shadowrun 4e] Seattle Street Stories-Game over, thanks for turning out  (Read 7781 times)

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod

Fantastic, I don't mind genning a character if I get in.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile

Alright, go ahead and read up on the main post. You can go ahead and make a character. If you're interested in playing a matrix based character, there is a comprehensive matrix overhaul being put in place, so i'll send that to you.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 01:09:18 am by Wrex »

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile

And bumped for new ShadoSea posts, Jobs will be available shortly. If people have any questions, feel free to mention them to me

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod

You know what it says on the first page about your first time playing this game? Yeah, I'm sooo lost. Or I was at 4 AM when I actually read it. Let me glance at it again, but I may have more questions.

EDIT: There is nothing about how to actually make a character on this board. Should I just make a general shadowrun character? Also, do I really need a players handbook?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 08:44:17 pm by Spiderking50 »
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile

You know what it says on the first page about your first time playing this game? Yeah, I'm sooo lost. Or I was at 4 AM when I actually read it. Let me glance at it again, but I may have more questions.

EDIT: There is nothing about how to actually make a character on this board. Should I just make a general shadowrun character? Also, do I really need a players handbook?

You absolutely need to find a copy of Shadowrun 4th edition's core rulebook. It needs to be specifically that edition, but the 20th anniversary version of it will work. You also probably want to get your hands on a copy of Arsenal, Street Magic, and maybe Augmentation. The default Matrix rules and Unwired are replaced entirely by houserules. If you want more specific advice, I can totally talk with you in PM.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Although all my core books are 1st  edition :P
And that's why the world of illicit .pdfs exists.
Disclaimer: I am not encouraging piracy and I don't have links to .pdfs of the core rulebooks that I can PM to you if you want. Nope. None. Never pirated before in my life.
Oops, I don't know why I would have quoted this, it is irrelevant to the discussion at hand, completely.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile

Standard BP? Any Karma or anything for those that are remaking our characters rather than starting with brand new ones? Is this even the same world?

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile

Standard BP, and please read the chargen changes edited into the first post. It will be essentially the same world.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think I'll stick to my ork and try to see if I can find a day to read and actually understand most of the rules this time; getting into a new system's hard when your brain's insisting on derp mode.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile

You still need to actually remake him, as the new chargen rules would leave him horribly underpowered compared to the other players

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think I'm going to have to drop this game. Sorry Wrex and Allee, but the system is too different from what I've played before and I haven't had the time to go over things in awhile while job hunting and family stuff. Sorry. :(
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile

Game is now, we're doing character generation.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Did you guys play last night? If so, could I get a brief recap PMed to me? I wanted to play, but I had a party to go to.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Don't worry, were were mostly sorting out sheets.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Still? Alright, well I'm glad I didn't miss anything.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7