Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: Dragon Ball RPG (IC)  (Read 8986 times)

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
Re: Dragon Ball RPG (IC)
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2015, 03:25:43 pm »

Nohkan crosses his arms, wincing."Yes, i suppose this "Rock" must seem beneath the notice of your people. I may be stranded here but you have a ship, why not leave? I'm sure there are a thousand worlds more welcoming to your people than this one."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2015, 03:28:12 pm »

"My...people. Heh. That's pretty funny, actually. And I'd leave if I could but,well...my ship is damaged."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2015, 03:36:03 pm »

Dr. Axal nods, setting the equipment in a wide space between two rocks, stretching in the process.

"Err, boss, this may be a bit late to mention....But I didn't hear a clang. Could ita been one of your mechanical parts acting up again?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2015, 03:36:34 pm »

"Funny? You've got a family, right? Or, at least, a species. No offense if you don't or if you're on bad terms or something.
...Damaged? Spaceships get damaged? Wait, right. Of course they can get damaged. What happened to it?"
Black lives matter.

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2015, 03:47:17 pm »

"Damaged ship on a planet one never meant to come to? He crashed. Is the damage repairable?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2015, 03:48:25 pm »

"It wasn't so obvious... I though he just didn't know the planet for whatever reason."
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2015, 03:50:10 pm »

"Family...you could say we're on bad terms, yes. And I crash-landed, as the green being said. I think the damage is repairable, but I honestly cannot tell. This is the only ship I've ever used or seen."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2015, 03:51:18 pm »

"Huh... What, did you... did you steal it? Were you kidnapped..?"
Black lives matter.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2015, 03:53:14 pm »

"Whaddya mean brudda? My equipment is fine tuned to a point!" Axal holds up his fist and shakes it, Before a Bolt pops out, nailing him in the head hard enough to deal 1 damage.

"Weh, Uhh. Urgh. He Rises off the ground, dusting himself off.

"2000 more zeni and that never happened, Yaknow?"
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2015, 03:54:07 pm »

"I was abandoned on it, presumably by father dear. Never met him. Hate him anyway. I don't particularly appreciate being left to drift in space for who knows how long, you see. It is not pleasant."
Fuar's tail has gone deathly still now.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2015, 03:55:29 pm »

"Whaddya mean brudda? My equipment is fine tuned to a point!" Axal holds up his fist and shakes it, Before a Bolt pops out, nailing him in the head hard enough to deal 1 damage.

"Weh, Uhh. Urgh. He Rises off the ground, dusting himself off.

"2000 more zeni and that never happened, Yaknow?"

"Alright, boss. Forgot about it. Don't expect me to forget the bill, though...."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2015, 03:58:52 pm »

"What? What kind of person leaves their kid alone in space?! If I ever find him, I'll give him a piece of my damn mind for you, got it?"
Black lives matter.

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2015, 03:59:27 pm »

Nohkan relaxes visibly, his arms moving to his sides in a gesture of peace. "I suppose not. In that case perhaps it would be a welcome reprieve to rest your legs for a while. Earth is a mostly peaceful planet, we will find a way to repair your ship, and in the meantime you will have a safe place to stay."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2015, 04:10:35 pm »

"That would be appreciated. By the way, what is your name?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2015, 04:15:14 pm »

Matilda continues to fume, now more to herself than the two hot aliens either of them.
"Abandoning him on a ship he doesn't know how to use... what would happen if he ran out of air? No excuse... Piece of... of damn crap..."
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9