Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122]

Author Topic: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)  (Read 132760 times)

Aliena

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)
« Reply #1815 on: August 14, 2015, 12:32:10 pm »

(( whats really ironic is that Im still in the room ))

Aliena

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: August 14, 2015, 12:37:39 pm »

(( and the whole purpose of this was to force an end to this scene since I couldnt really just walk out, and the damage was controlled so that it wouldnt kill you. )) 

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: August 14, 2015, 12:50:57 pm »

Can I use detect magic or somesuch? If so, do it.

Get out of my sight.

NOW!"
How is this "I had to do it to live?"

You could have walked.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Aliena

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: August 14, 2015, 01:15:54 pm »

(( and how would it look complying to that kind of demand?  All he had to say was please... ))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: August 14, 2015, 01:24:39 pm »

(( and how would it look complying to that kind of demand?  All he had to say was please... ))
((Maybe you should put your pride away. Then there wouldn't have been attacks on either and no one would have left and the DM didn't have to save your ass. DM thinks so highly of you and can't think of his own adventures to save his life, and when he does, it's like a week after he says "ok, encounter time!". So he has to base his entire storyline off of your backstory because he can't come up with his own adventures. And I gave him time to do it when I did the thief hunting quest. But he didn't take the time to think up his own and just uses your story to fuel everything. Hope you enjoy being a fucking level 23 lich God in a group of level 3s because the DM is scared of a tiefling warlock ruining his plans.
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: August 14, 2015, 01:26:01 pm »

((It would have looked like a reasonable action a third level character would have taken.))

Aliena

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: August 14, 2015, 02:30:39 pm »

((It would have looked like a reasonable action a third level character would have taken.))
((Possibly, just Im used to being the one ordering people around :P))
((I have no idea why you think my backstory is fueling the campaign, I seem to recall the second I tried to bring it up at all is what started this... not to mention the lich is only level 7 and only here as an escape mechanism, theres a serious lack of low level ice spells but perhaps ice storm was the wrong choice of spell, agreed.
Should the DM be keeping better tabs on things? Yes, its far too easy for us to start trying to fill in gaps in the plotline/setting or whatever, adapting to the PCs is a hard to learn. When I DM sometimes I just add 200 hp or whatever to the boss cause it seems too easy, as long as no one knows ever everythings fine. But all this is besides the point and unimportant.))
Heres what Im prepared to do. Hatreds spell or something hits the necklace and shatters it, and a cloud of mist solidifies in Aelynna who collapsed unconscious to the ground. The lich is gone, never coming back, and Im back in control of myself, 0 special powers, spells, nothing- rest of you can do whatever you want. I can even drop the whole background, the bossy princess, the attitude, all of it, change my alignment to Neutral and make things not about me in the slightest.
Hatred if you want to call yourself the leader go ahead, Ill defer final say to you in terms of whats best for the party, cut down on my dialogue too.
Ill also limit my DM interference to helping him with world building, nothing about plot or characters. How bout it highmax? 

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: August 14, 2015, 03:02:47 pm »

((Maybe if you read the thread prior to joining, you would have seen that I unofficially lead because my character always has a plan and knows what to say and how to say it. I also brought the group together and I keep them together.

Yes, I play an evil bastard, but even if I was good, if some new guy comes in and threatens to kick me out, I can't take them seriously.

If you do reappear I am going to finish you off. If I don't, Gawain will.

And the DM knows me in RL too, and he told me that the entire campaign was going to involve killing the monk for good because it had to do with your backstory and then like a bunch of other random quests because it had to do with your prophesy. and my character's brother was going to be affected by your backstory as well.

It was bad enough that I got harassed as well by dwarmin for being evil, and now the DM gives the bard plot armor to save his awful idea of a storyline? Fuck that...

I'm going to let the DM decide how to clean up. Either you're gone and somewhere else, or you're dead. Either way, My character and his NPC rogue are hunting you down and killing you. You played poorly for a bard who's SUPPOSED TO APPARENTLY BE A DIPLOMATIC SKILL MONKEY.

Seriously, you could have EASILY said something to keep this normal. All you had to say is what you can do and why you could help and that's all I fucking asked. But no, you put your pride in and took it personally and decided "fuck this guy, I'm gonna try and kick him out. If not, I'm going to kill him!"

The DM tells me of his good of a character you play and you can't even talk your way out of a situation.

Throw in the DM harasses me for trying to play my character, or anyone playing their character for that matter (look at Gawain and the scouts for example and the captain appearing behind me when I said he wasn't to be found?

Fuck this game, seriously... I'm sick of the bullsht and it's going to take a lot to convince me NOT to leave...))

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Aliena

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: August 14, 2015, 03:47:07 pm »

(( Im used to running way too many stories at once, never meant to try to claim mine was the most important in any way. Also, my character was a princess who is used to getting her way all the time, the persuasion was for bossing people around, lol. As for what the DM is doing... its his first time ever give him a break.  My first time Dming I was way, way worse, then again I was 9 years old... :P. Anyways, the point is hes trying so we should respect that.
Ive apologized and offered you the cleanest slate possible, nothing else I can do there. ))
Lich is gone, Im lying prone on the ground so if killing me makes you happy go for it, I cant stop you. You ARE an evil warlock after all do whatever you want.   

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: August 14, 2015, 05:59:00 pm »

((I respect it until he doesn't learn. Hes made the same mistakes too many times. Spending too much time on one player, causing him to overshadow the others (I told him about this when he was going too in depth with hatred), he forces players to do what he wants, not what the players want, and he polices evil characters to the point that they can't be evil EVEN WHEN TRYING TO BE EVIL AND NOT UNDERCOVER.

Don't even get me started on how fucked up this town is and how many times he was able to fix it but didn't. And the encounters; he was never prepared as I said and it took a week JUST TO MAKE A MAP OR READY THE ENCOUNTER.

And next time this happens, DONT TAKE BACK YOUR ACTIONS. You do what you do, because in the end, on a forum game, it leads to confusion. I'm not taking back I'm leaving and the party is doing what it will to do whatever. You pass out on the floor when I'm out of the building))

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
  • Fabulous to the bitter end
    • View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: August 14, 2015, 06:17:21 pm »

Guess that is all folk.

I have no will/drive to continue this.

I failed and that is all. I will try again eventually but till then good bye.

I am truly sorry.

I am sorry to Highmax, twinwolf, dwarmin, My name is inmaterial, Th4DwArfY1, Mastahcheese, and the others

I am not sorry to Apiks, not in the slightest.   
I didn't choose the Fabulous life, it chose me.
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122]