Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 122

Author Topic: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)  (Read 133287 times)

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
  • Fabulous to the bitter end
    • View Profile
Re: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)
« Reply #1305 on: July 06, 2015, 09:33:54 am »

((Oh god... I have someone similar in my party who's a high elf bard... This is going to end with punting gnomes, isn't it?))

((can't be worse then in the 3.5 game i was in. We threatened each other with throwing the halfing at each other. She wasn't happy about that.))
I didn't choose the Fabulous life, it chose me.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: July 06, 2015, 09:51:04 am »

Looks back to Hatred.

"Must be the ugliness."

Turns back to the woman.

"May I buy you a drink when we have the time?"
Aelynna studies the Monk for a moment then shrugs. "Whats the worst that could happen?" Then recalls a story about a gnome, a stone giant and a wandering wagon insurance salesman and grimaces. "But I forget myself, Aelynna Nailos, voice of the Winters dawn, first and final Queen of the Lost Tribes of Tebruoth. ((DM Ill explain my backstory I thought out tonight on FB, then change here as needed. I need a name of a mountain range in a polar region of the world and the closest nearby metropolis, also the name of the forest where wood elves come from)) I have ventured far from the glades of Selvingal to the Great Mountains north of here  south to view the beautiful walls of Rosewall and perhaps find a story of my own along the way." Giggles. "To be honest I just love flowers."   

((lol comic sans....WHAT DOES THIS MEAN I CAN USE OLD ENLGISH FONT?!?!?!....Nope... I am just going to advance the plot abit))

the group packs up and start heading back to town with the half-elf. Talking and probably singing on the way. the beauty of the rose covered walls are in view. (the trip is 1-2 hours)

The goblins are helping Sarah, since she has bandages on her eyes.

Aliena

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: July 06, 2015, 10:36:01 am »

((Dont question the comic sans))

No, I have to keep my voice rested, cant be singing all the time :(. Thats what the harp is for!

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: July 06, 2015, 11:50:28 am »

Well you are now at the city. The stable house the horses for you and keep watch of your cart.

What do you want to do? ((I can assume go to see aurel, but Maybe you have other plans))

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: July 06, 2015, 03:20:26 pm »

Follow Hatred's lead.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: July 06, 2015, 03:34:25 pm »

((Oh god... I have someone similar in my party who's a high elf bard... This is going to end with punting gnomes, isn't it?))

((can't be worse then in the 3.5 game i was in. We threatened each other with throwing the halfing at each other. She wasn't happy about that.))
((This just in: the bard has gained proficiency with gnome.))

"Let's take these fellows to the jail. Maybe we can get extra pay. Stay close to me you two."

((Last part directed at the goblins))
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: July 06, 2015, 06:34:05 pm »

((This just in: the bard has gained proficiency with gnome.))

"Let's take these fellows to the jail. Maybe we can get extra pay. Stay close to me you two."

((Last part directed at the goblins))

Jake says "Actually, take them to my Dad's place. He will probably want to give them their punishment. he will put his punishment idea pass the council for approval."

The goblins and steel get closer to Hatred.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: July 06, 2015, 06:52:16 pm »

((I thought his name was Jack? And please tell me he hasn't gone mad from bloodlust yet...))

"Alright then, let's go marching across town with a pair of goblins and a bunch of cultists. Why don't we throw a bloody parade for them all?

Fine. We'll bring them to Aurel. Let's go."

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Aliena

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: July 06, 2015, 07:39:12 pm »

((Wait Gnome makes absolutely no sense to my back story, Im a northern barbarian in exile. If you want a copy pm me, not gonna post it here too long))
Ill be over at the city walls. Glancing around I go into stealth, plus 7 on the roll and Im willing to take 20 if thats allowed in this edition.
((FBmesssaged you what I do))
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 08:13:26 pm by Aliena »

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: July 06, 2015, 08:13:58 pm »

((I thought his name was Jack? And please tell me he hasn't gone mad from bloodlust yet...))

"Alright then, let's go marching across town with a pair of goblins and a bunch of cultists. Why don't we throw a bloody parade for them all?

Fine. We'll bring them to Aurel. Let's go."

((sorry i mix up Jack and Jake in written form all the time))
Spoiler: Aelynna (click to show/hide)

So the party goes to the Noble south's house, Leaving the horses in the care of the stable hands. Aelynna decides to follow

You get to aruel's house uneventful, but for the fact the city seems to be more lively then usual.

Aurel opens the door wearing very noble looking cloths. He embraces his sun in a hug and ushers ever one inside.

Aurel and Jack actually twirl around Entrance hall. 

Aurel says in a loud voice full of happiness "Thanks, thanks you all. I am so glad to have my son back. Now, I didn't plan what your reward would be. However, just name what you want and I will consider if what you did is worth what you ask for. Paladin, I have received word from your Scholar friends asking for you. Don't worry, I wrote down their message." He hand Calista letter. "Don't worry, I have planned you voyage. All expenses paid. Just go to the south gate and everything shall be taken care of."

Callista read the message, and turns to leave. not saying anything.

Aurel looks at the rest of you and waits for your request for rewards.

Aliena

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: July 06, 2015, 08:23:13 pm »

"I believe I have everything I need at the moment, thank you for the offer. However, there shall come a day when the horns blow in the North in a desperate cry and every sword shall be needed and more. On that day I would ask you to remember this one."

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: July 06, 2015, 08:46:56 pm »

"I am hunting someone, but this person I know is far stronger than I am. I need anything that can enhance my magical prowess if you would be able to grant me that. A magical rod, magicked orb; anything that will assist me on my quest.

If you cannot grant me that, I would ask that you do what is in your power to assist me in my hunt. He is a vile being, I will say that.

And I am sorry t"

((Backstory references go!))

Hatred grabs Callista before she steps out.

"I also wish to speak to you before you go. As a sendoff."

He smiles as you smell brimstone in his words.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: July 06, 2015, 09:13:49 pm »

"I believe I have everything I need at the moment, thank you for the offer. However, there shall come a day when the horns blow in the North in a desperate cry and every sword shall be needed and more. On that day I would ask you to remember this one."

Aurel looks at you not having noticed you before "I am sorry but who are you? I have not see you before. Speaking of which. Where is the dargonborn and Who is this Elf. teifling, Will you please explain what is going on and tell me did the Red head, and new elf help?" Aurel seem very confused with the new comers
"servant, please go and collect the 4 items you think would best suit out firend"
Aurel smiles at an inside joke. The male servant bows and walks off.

Calistas growls abit. She says in a low voice "Fine, I will be in the square." she then walks out.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: July 06, 2015, 09:56:34 pm »

"The dragonborn left us to his own vices. We think his god called to him. The elf aided us when Urax left and aided our guide and our other newfound companions. The redhead came upon our path upon returning. She wishes to join us in our future endeavors however.

And if you will not call me by my name, Hatred, then I ask you call me A-"

He pauses for a moment with a concerned look on his face and then speaks again.

"Call me Woslyk. I go by many names, and that is one some call me."

His voice sounds harsh when he speaks his other name.

((For those who don't know, woslyk is Hatred in the language of demons in real life. I'm going to say its infernal, for anyone but me who can understand it))

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: July 06, 2015, 10:17:19 pm »

"The dragonborn left us to his own vices. We think his god called to him. The elf aided us when Urax left and aided our guide and our other newfound companions. The redhead came upon our path upon returning. She wishes to join us in our future endeavors however.

And if you will not call me by my name, Hatred, then I ask you call me A-"

He pauses for a moment with a concerned look on his face and then speaks again.

"Call me Woslyk. I go by many names, and that is one some call me."

His voice sounds harsh when he speaks his other name.

((For those who don't know, woslyk is Hatred in the language of demons in real life. I'm going to say its infernal, for anyone but me who can understand it))

The male servant come back "My lord, I brought back 5 things is that okay?"
Aurel looks and says "Yes, that is fine"

The male servant comes over to Hatred. You see a pillow with 3 orbs on it. All  are relatively large, can be held in one hand but a hand can bearly cover half of it. The servant also extends a wand and a rod.
Orbs:
there is a a green one, with line edged in originating from 2 points;1 on the top and 1 on the bottom. all the lines start at 1 point and ends at the other.
There is a yellow, with a swirl pattern edged into it.
And a deep blue, so polished to an incredible shine.

the Wand look ordinary but for the artist's work on it. The wand is carved with different patters mostly little whirls.

And the rod is solid at both end with the center forged to look like chains.

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 122