Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 122

Author Topic: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)  (Read 133770 times)

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
  • Fabulous to the bitter end
    • View Profile
Re: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)
« Reply #885 on: June 13, 2015, 04:02:07 pm »

All of a sudden you hear the crackle of fire, the goblin that hatred attack has some one caught fire
I didn't choose the Fabulous life, it chose me.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: June 13, 2015, 04:08:02 pm »

Insight check that statement

"People are wary of goblins and orcs. Given that your kind gave you an ill reputation, I expect that unless someone who isn't a goblin goes to tell the townsfolk about your stronghold and how you're more peaceful, I'm more then certain they'd slaughter your kin faster then I shot your ally.

My apologies as well for your friend. I will say that I've had my fair share of your kind doing foul things, so though my reaction was hasty, I will not kill you two.

HOWEVER. I would like you to come with us. You said you wanted to talk to the humans and the others to improve relations, and I'm certain that we can get you the protection that you need. Once we're finished our business at our destination, we will be meeting with one of the nobles and possibly the mayor, and I'm certain they will listen to us when we bring you to them."

If my insight check shows they're fine, cut their bonds and give them the two fruit I took, one for each

All of a sudden you hear the crackle of fire, the goblin that hatred attack has some one caught fire

((Ninja'd))
"...That was not me..."

Steel myself, this doesn't look good
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: June 13, 2015, 04:43:49 pm »

Insight check that statement

"People are wary of goblins and orcs. Given that your kind gave you an ill reputation, I expect that unless someone who isn't a goblin goes to tell the townsfolk about your stronghold and how you're more peaceful, I'm more then certain they'd slaughter your kin faster then I shot your ally.

My apologies as well for your friend. I will say that I've had my fair share of your kind doing foul things, so though my reaction was hasty, I will not kill you two.

HOWEVER. I would like you to come with us. You said you wanted to talk to the humans and the others to improve relations, and I'm certain that we can get you the protection that you need. Once we're finished our business at our destination, we will be meeting with one of the nobles and possibly the mayor, and I'm certain they will listen to us when we bring you to them."

If my insight check shows they're fine, cut their bonds and give them the two fruit I took, one for each

((Ninja'd))
"...That was not me..."

Steel myself, this doesn't look good

On of the goblin ask the other, "that is the third on this month, What are they doing to our stuff?"
The other one aks back "Better question is did that happen to the last leader?"

The one that tripped earlier looks as Hatred, "And if my lore is correct, what makes you look as you do is based on a pact made by those that have come long before you. yet you live and converse with people. Do people not hold what your ancestors did on you, and if not, why judge each goblin by what you expect them to behave?" He said sneering the word 'expect' "If we were humans this would be bloody murder, MURDER, yet since we are goblins we are apparently worth nothing more then dirt!"

The runner goblin, says to the other one "Calm down you have made your point. If you don't stop, we might not be alive later to regret it."

Spoiler: insight check (click to show/hide)

the runner also says "We are not high in power in the group, we can not make promises for the group. There would be no point in us talking to any one of power."
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 04:45:30 pm by Fabulous death bringer »

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: June 13, 2015, 05:44:19 pm »

"What difference is that Tieflings are tolerated, but it's a ruse. We're hated, but more feared. The devil blood runs through our veins, but I'm not going to explain it to you about it if you're going to insult me.

I still want you both to come with us. I heard owlbears are a problem and I'm sure that you wouldn't want to risk going off a man down to head back. We'll make it up to you by esxorting you back when we're done as an act of good faith for my allies and as an apology on my behalf. We are rushed for time however and we need to get to our destination as soon as we can. Once we're done there, we'll return you, and you, back to your settlement."

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: June 13, 2015, 05:54:22 pm »

"What difference is that Tieflings are tolerated, but it's a ruse. We're hated, but more feared. The devil blood runs through our veins, but I'm not going to explain it to you about it if you're going to insult me.

I still want you both to come with us. I heard owlbears are a problem and I'm sure that you wouldn't want to risk going off a man down to head back. We'll make it up to you by esxorting you back when we're done as an act of good faith for my allies and as an apology on my behalf. We are rushed for time however and we need to get to our destination as soon as we can. Once we're done there, we'll return you, and you, back to your settlement."

"Sounds good, to me. He did not mean to insult, only to make a point. We can't do much but we thank you for you kindness"
Says the runner.
The one who tripped earlier jumps out of the cart and walks to the corps of the other goblin and takes out his blade. he start cutting at the body.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: June 13, 2015, 07:01:58 pm »

"You may want to douse the flames before you do that."

Once he's done butchering his buddy, tell Steel to set off. I'm going to chat up the globlins and get some more info on their stronghold. Perhaps goblin allies will be of use

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: June 13, 2015, 07:03:31 pm »

"You may want to douse the flames before you do that."

Once he's done butchering his buddy, tell Steel to set off. I'm going to chat up the globlins and get some more info on their stronghold. Perhaps goblin allies will be of use

The goblin cuts open the dead body and pulls soemthing out and put it in his pocket, climbs in the cart and steel and green robe girl start the cart again

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: June 13, 2015, 07:14:49 pm »

Ask where the stronghold is, what they plan to do to sustain themselves, etc.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: June 13, 2015, 07:18:41 pm »

Ask where the stronghold is, what they plan to do to sustain themselves, etc.

the one that tripped says that they have a camp some where on the northern eastish side of the forest that is to your right. When the got separated they were an a food/scouting run. when the owlbears attack they ran away but opposite direction from every one else, the didn't know where they came out of the forest so they have just been walking the perimeter till they found something to lead them back.

The took camp near a broken town or sorts.

They explain that alot of animals live in the forest so it is easy to get small prey.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 08:52:31 pm by Fabulous death bringer »

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: June 13, 2015, 08:59:46 pm »

You travel another hour and then you come across a small clearing cut into the forest, with a small stream for fresh water.

The green robe girl says this is  where you guys will camp tonight, by this time is is well into the evening like 10 or 11 oclock

She says " I will sleep in the cart, we shouldn't spend to much time eating. Rest is very important."

The monk has a strange feeling of lots of eyes watching the group.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: June 13, 2015, 09:24:29 pm »

"Who's taking watch?"

((*carric volenteers* :P ))

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: June 13, 2015, 09:30:08 pm »

"Who's taking watch?"

((*carric volenteers* :P ))

((Right watch order that is a thing. By the wwaay, do every non elf person need 8 hours of sleep or can they survive with less and still get teh bonuses of a long rest?))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: June 14, 2015, 08:18:01 am »

"I'll do it." Maya says, sitting.

((Do elves need sleep?))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: June 14, 2015, 11:24:04 am »

"I'll do it." Maya says, sitting.

((Do elves need sleep?))

( a 4 hour trance is what elves do, and since we have 3 of them they could easiely take the first 4 hours and then take the second 4 hours to trance)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: June 14, 2015, 11:51:59 am »

((I guess we'll do that. I'll take one of the trance watches as will callista. If I recall, the 8 hours includes the watches (unless they changed it, meaning we have to rest 10 frigging hours...))

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 122