Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 122

Author Topic: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)  (Read 133085 times)

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
Re: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)
« Reply #1455 on: July 14, 2015, 05:25:25 pm »

Look at the new arrival bowing.

"Sorry, I ain't the one on the ground wagging my tail."

Look back at Hatred.

"So any idea?"
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: July 14, 2015, 06:38:35 pm »

"Have you even bothered to check if there is a kennels nearby or perhaps anyone who owns a dog and see if their bitch has a litter?

Regardless, I'm glad you're here Sir Monk.

As for you, Gawain, if your title screamed obvious, you would hear it every time someone said you were one of us. Yes, I am Hatred. You're lucky you found me and not some random tiefling. I do have the boy. Steel? Come here."

Hatred beckons the boy to step forward.

"I assure you, he is in good hands with his training. Now, Sir Monk, Sir Gawain, I have a bit of a favour to ask. Steel's other assailants are backing out today and tomorrow. I ask that you two aid me in watching the gates and if any of these thieves are found, we take them out. They've been shooting at me for days now, and they are probably retreating to get backup. With the help of you two and any others you may wish to round up, that would be excellent. What say you?"
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: July 14, 2015, 06:44:40 pm »

"As long as I get my dog.

I'll be up in the sky and roofs."

Do what Hatred wants and look for enemies or friendlies from the roofs.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
  • Fabulous to the bitter end
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: July 14, 2015, 08:48:54 pm »

"As long as I get my dog.

I'll be up in the sky and roofs."

Do what Hatred wants and look for enemies or friendlies from the roofs.

It takes an hour, but you find Oorr near the river, maya near the noble houses and Aelynna in the square

((i just realised i made some farms 460 acres... that is bigger then the average farm in us today. which is 441............))
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 11:13:09 pm by Fabulous death bringer »
I didn't choose the Fabulous life, it chose me.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: July 15, 2015, 05:39:32 am »

Tell each one that if they're interested in a bit of work to increase reputation, make the city a better place or just learn new stuff about the world to come with the Monk. Afterwards return to Hatred and look for enemies.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: July 15, 2015, 08:55:08 am »

Nod head.
Of course I will help. It is my job, after all. And do not think our...comrades would have let me approach a random Tiefling. I was well informed as to your appearance, and even had a likeness shown to me. As for you, you shouldn't be quite so certain I am who I say I am, either. Still, this letter should provide sufficient evidence.

Present the letter to Hatred, and as he reads it squat down to examine the child. With a quick grin, he ruffles the boy's hair. Looking up to Hatred, he says
I hope he's worth it, then stands up.

One thing, though. These...thieves you mention, do you know what group they belong to? It may help me to identify them.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
  • Fabulous to the bitter end
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: July 15, 2015, 11:22:46 am »

((monk be aware of the time you spend flying, You only have 4 hours and i am going to watch carfully))

Gawain hands Hatred the letter.

Spoiler: Letter to hatred (click to show/hide)
I didn't choose the Fabulous life, it chose me.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: July 15, 2015, 11:58:00 am »

((Awwwww... But messy is what I do.))

"Their members are loyal bastards and the ones I killed said nothing. Hopefully, whichever group they're from, we'll find out. If not, we'll send a perfectly clear message to them that no one crosses our group and gets away with it. You and I will take to and back doors in town. Steel, I need you and your raven as eyes to spot any of them and alert us if they're coming. Hopefully, the others will be rounded in time. Sir monk is light on his feet, he'll be here soon enough."

Head towards the side exit, have steel direct Gawain towards the other. If any of the party meet up with me, have them each guard an entrance, tell them we're looking for thieves and kidnappers trying to find and kidnap steel. Tell them that Steel's raven will mark any on their way. Sir Monk and Steel will stay on rooftops, if Monk asks his job. If we're short one gate, it's monk's duty. If we're still short, Steel should stick close to it. If we're still undermanned, then this city has too many f@$%ing ways in.

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: July 15, 2015, 12:06:41 pm »

((Assuming the arrangements from the roleplay session are done...))

Tell each one that if they're interested in a bit of work to increase reputation, make the city a better place or just learn new stuff about the world to come with the Monk. Afterwards return to Hatred and look for enemies.
Maya would follow the Monk.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: July 15, 2015, 09:14:28 pm »

When Maya meets up with hatred...

"Perfect, I was looking for you. Several rogues are trying to kidnap Steel and are possibly leaving to get backup. I need to ask that to prevent that from happening, I need you to go watch the West Gate for any of them trying to escape. Bring them to bring them to justice by whatever means necessary."

I give her a description that matched the one I killed before (specifically garb, gear, etc.). Assign the other gate to the elf, and the half elf will go with Maya at the West Gate if Monk deemed her an ally.

With myself at the side gate, all gates and exits will be watched. Once I speak to everyone, watch the exit from the outside.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: July 15, 2015, 09:15:44 pm »

"By justice, do you mean make them surrender, or kill them?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: July 15, 2015, 09:39:52 pm »

"Whichever works best for you, Lady Maya."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: July 15, 2015, 09:41:32 pm »

Maya goes to her assigned post.
Sigtext!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: July 16, 2015, 07:20:29 pm »

((No... I couldn't bring myself to kill her. As a player, I couldn't do it, and as a character, shes the first one he's opened up to about his shit to try and goad her to be vulnerable, and in turn, made himself vulnerable to her. HE ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT HER FOR A MOMENT. I know my character has morality problems because he was once neutral good before he lost a lot of shit. And for the first time since then, he actually openly talked about it and his evil alignment was uprooted for a bit before Aurel came along..))

((And that was why the GM should have been more open about the alignment he expected this game to be!

I would have enjoyed batting this idea around with you if I had played as any other character...as a Paladin, I had to be morally restricted and fairly job oriented. :P No dice for you.))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: July 16, 2015, 07:27:08 pm »

((I'm starting to see that my character does what he deems as good now but is viewed as evil in other's eyes. Its interesting to say the least. And I think I'm playing more lawful evil than evil actually...))

Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 122