Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Ask me anything about relationships, personal and professional stuff.  (Read 7899 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

You aren't interested in taking the requisite time to get to know people. Easily infered.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

You don't have the patience to get to know people yet you claim you want to help them with very personal stuff.

Wat.

Explain that logic?

I have it. I intend to analyse each person's situation individually. What I meant is that I don't have the patience for the opposite, for getting them to know me, since my self and my situation isn't relevant to their personal stuff.

Or maybe you don't want them to get to know you because you're lying about your identity.

Macunfadebo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You don't have the patience to get to know people yet you claim you want to help them with very personal stuff.

Wat.

Explain that logic?

I have it. I intend to analyse each person's situation individually. What I meant is that I don't have the patience for the opposite, for getting them to know me, since my self and my situation isn't relevant to their personal stuff.

Or maybe you don't want them to get to know you because you're lying about your identity.

Well, whatever. Don't really care what you believe, I only mentioned it to make the point of the thread clearer, which obviously didn't work.

You aren't interested in taking the requisite time to get to know people. Easily infered.

Yes, I didn't create this thread to make friends, to talk amenities, your inferring is correct. I can get to know what is necessary to know in order to help them, though. It's a simple thing.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

Please take your identity theft to Life Advice, the subforum best suited to it.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Macunfadebo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Identity theft... of a nametag on 4chan... that has existed for less than two weeks? And I already said I'm not claiming it anymore, let people think what they will.
If mods are willing to move this thread I'm fine with it. If it's better for me to remake it I'm fine with it too.

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile

Identity theft... of a nametag on 4chan... that has existed for less than two weeks? And I already said I'm not claiming it anymore, let people think what they will.
If mods are willing to move this thread I'm fine with it. If it's better for me to remake it I'm fine with it too.

Why are you so eager to answer questions no-one's even asked yet? And why do you need a dedicated thread just for that purpose?

Why not go to an existing thread and try approaching people with your advice, instead of demanding that they approach you with their problems?

I think it's best that you just let this thread die. If you really want to help people, there are ways to do it with less self-aggrandizement.

Macunfadebo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why are you so eager to answer questions no-one's even asked yet? And why do you need a dedicated thread just for that purpose?

Why not go to an existing thread and try approaching people with your advice, instead of demanding that they approach you with their problems?

I think it's best that you just let this thread die. If you really want to help people, there are ways to do it with less self-aggrandizement.

I'm not demanding, and I didn't mean to make it self-aggradizing, I was just being practical. I've done many threads like this before, and this seemed like a popular enough board for it to take place. I haven't talked about myself at all, only about this ability that I have no doubt about. If it has to die it will die, if someone asks me something I'll answer. I'm not in the mood to go searching for threads where people might want help.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile

How is babby formed?
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

Is this a serious relationship question thread?
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

It should be apparent that it is not.
Love, scriver~

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile

Read the first couple pages. Some rando showed up claiming to offer advice, and then trolling was attempted.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Macunfadebo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is this a serious relationship question thread?

Yes, I'll answer any questions.

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com

This thread is a report magnet at this point.  We have the life advice area of the forum.  Perhaps it's best just to try to help people there, since they have more actual questions and concerns.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]