Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: You are the Dungeon Keeper!  (Read 2982 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: You are the Dungeon Keeper!
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2015, 11:40:04 pm »

Actually, I think that just north of the heart is a bad placement for the treasury. I'd rather have gold hungry adventures take a route to treasure that does not require them to travel past the heart. Somebody might destroy us just for the lols if they find the heart, even if that isn't their main goal.

+1 to digging out a hatchery farm
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 12:03:12 am by Weirdsound »

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2015, 08:25:27 pm »

You have your Imps get to work building a hatchery. You think about also having them build a proper treasury, but you cant figure out where to build it, and decide to wait and think about it for now.

After your Imps finish the hatchery they ask you what you plan to fill it with, some suggest chicken, pigs, and one even suggests baby seals.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2015, 08:27:50 pm »

What sort of a sadist creep would suggest that?
That's just... just...

I don't even want to think about that. Fill it with baby seals so we can go on to other things.

I guess since we need a treasury, we could always expand the hallway to the east, and have it branch off there?
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2015, 08:30:48 pm »

I'd say it is time to enter cruel dungeon lord mode; The imps are disposable enough. Tell them to build a secure door for the hatchery, and try and catch some snakes to stock it with.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2015, 10:14:39 pm »

Make the baby seal hatchery. (They only use that place to sleep and breed. Every day they have to circle our Heart of Darkness until they are irredeemably corrupted and evil.) MWUAHAHAHAHA!
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2015, 05:54:01 pm »

The Imps get to work, finish the treasury and construct gates for the hatchery. You decide baby seals for some reason is definitely the best food choice and create some them with a sacrifice of 5 gold, to what ever hellish place baby seals come from. You think about using Imps as bait to get some snakes, but you don't think the snakes can leave the water, sadly.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2015, 06:01:26 pm »

Mine out that gold to the east of the hatchery, and put some doors there to keep the seals from escaping.

We'll decide what to use that room for later.

Dig out another room to the south of the treasury to furnish as a workshop to build traps, then obtain a couple trolls.
The Derail Thread

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2015, 06:34:39 pm »

Mine out that gold to the east of the hatchery, and put some doors there to keep the seals from escaping.

Dig out another room to the south of the treasury to furnish as a workshop to build traps, then obtain a couple trolls.
+1. Then periodically round up half of the seals and chain them around the Evil Heart thing. Corrupt them as much as we can. The other half are for eating; pure hearted seals are the best tasting ones.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2015, 06:45:19 pm »

+1. Then periodically round up half of the seals and chain them around the Evil Heart thing. Corrupt them as much as we can. The other half are for eating; pure hearted seals are the best tasting ones.

this,

and make some nets to catch  the snakes.....the nets will need to be woven tightly....

when we catch them put them in a bucket. then corrupt them. then death pit full of aquatic evil snakes
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2015, 09:06:11 pm »

You have your Imps mine out 100 gold to the east of the hatchery and create a workshop to the south of your treasury. While some of the Imps are busy with that, you have three of the Imps begin chaining up the seals next to your Dungeon Heart. Who knows what might happen to these innocent creatures if they are kept near your source of evil...

Also. you decide it is time to hire two trolls, spending 40 gold to summon them, however they immediately begin to complain about a lack of mess chamber.

The two trolls are immediately told to begin the construction of some nets, because such craftsmanship is above the mind of a simple Imp, however the two trolls refuse to even leave the summoning room without a mess chamber being built first.

Also, one of your Imps is missing

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2015, 10:11:29 pm »

Finish mess chamber.
Dying of laughter?

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2015, 10:48:41 pm »

Finish mess chamber.
+1.

Also have someone check the lake to see if the missing imp got eaten.
The Derail Thread

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2015, 06:37:43 am »

Finish mess chamber.
+1.

Also have someone check the lake to see if the missing imp got eaten.

Of course he did, when we find his body, laugh evilly.

Finish the mess hall and catch those snakes
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!
Pages: 1 [2]