Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

Author Topic: Trader of Favors (A Rebooted Suggestion Game)  (Read 15978 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: Trader of Favors (A Rebooted Suggestion Game)
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2015, 06:15:51 pm »

Trader of Favors (80)
The name of your liege (5)
Claws (15)
Small horns (25)
A demon's eyes (40)
The demon's strength (50)
Wings (60)
Fine Clothes (5)
Stone of Hellstuff (10)
Bag (5)

There we go. Fixed
+1.
+1
+1

But preferably with large horns.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2015, 06:33:43 pm »

Trader of Favors (80)
Claws (15)
Small horns (25)
A demon's eyes (40)
Wings (60)
Fine Clothes (5)
Stone of Hellstuff (10)
Bag (5)

There we go. Fixed
+1.
+1
+1

But preferably with large horns.
Ét tu, Cheesecake?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2015, 06:35:38 pm »

Tutor of Witches: 120 points
Trader of Favors: 80 points
Spellbook: 30 points
Indebted Imp: 50 points
Witch's Blade: 20 points
+1.
I doubt we're allowed to have two backgrounds.

Trader of Favors (80)
Claws (15)
Small horns (25)
A demon's eyes (40)
Wings (60)
Fine Clothes (5)
Stone of Hellstuff (10)
Bag (5)

There we go. Fixed
+1.
+1
+1
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2015, 07:29:08 pm »

"Demons are molded like clay by the powers they play with... in this way a demon can be molded to fit any role that they are deemed ready for, in body and mind. Their lords of course ussually decide when to give a demon new powers, or to take them away. The removal of power is the removal of identity for a demon, many consider it a fate worse than death, and for good reason. Imagine if your king had not only the power to clap you in irons or have you beheaded, but also the ability to take away everything that makes you who you are, you would do anything to avoid such a fate, absolutely anything."
-On the Demon: a memoire.

Secretly, and with great pains you have enchantments laid upon your mind to protect a small portion of your memories from being stolen. Enough that you might be able to preserve some of your skills in negotiations and both the mundane and magical details necessary in the creation of demonic contracts. So too will you retain your skills in the mundanities of book-keeping and the niceties of mortal culture. You also have it arranged to maintain the memories most essential to seeking any kind of revenge, those regarding the appearance, name and abilities of the Lord of yours who so revoked his protection and moved to have you destroyed. Your servant and your possessions you arrange to be smuggled to you after you touch down in the mortal world, and you form expensive demonic contracts with the criminal elements of Hell to have some aspects of your form and power returned to you after they are forcibly stripped from your body.

You've done all you can, and it feels precious little. When at last it comes time for your punishment you find yourself quaking in fear and rage. Nearly everything you've ever been is to be taken from you, and you won't even be granted the dignity of the opportunity to regain yourself. No, rather you are being cast out and treated as mere mortal, no longer relevant to the politics and conflicts of the infernal pits. No, you are to be broken and forgotten.

Then HE, the subject of your hate and rage comes to carry out the sentence. First he takes your wings and tears them asunder, then he rends your body of the hell-stuff that gives you strength, tearing you open entirely as it is sucked out of your body, leaving you a pile of gore and bone, though still living. You are left there for a time, and slowly, surely your body reforms, though now you are little but a naked and torn Husk, nothing separating you from the weak and tortured souls who enter hell but your memories. Sure as can be however, HE returns, having left you to wallow in agony and realization before he takes your mind as well as your body. You stare up at the demonic lord as he tears your mind and being for one final time, your bleary eyes filled with hate towards this beautiful, magnificent, repugnant creature, Vashkar, Lord of the Bleeding Keep. When he is done with you you are nearly destroyed, with only those parts of your mind that you hid from his foul grasp intact. You are tossed, without ceremony, into the void, to scrabble for a foothold in whatever part of the mortal world you find.

There are many such places, and while your desperate clawing into this festering pustule of existence is clumsy, it is still possible that you might influence the sort of place you might end up through force of will.

Potential Destinations
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Voting Results
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2015, 07:40:44 pm »

Outside a goblin fortress

With our strength and claws, we can easily dominate them physically. Plus, goblins are stupid and evil so it would be rather simple to get them to sign deals that favour us much more than them.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2015, 07:41:34 pm »

Destination: Outside a goblin fortress.

A race most likely to submit to our command, maybe even willingly. We just would need to show them our worth.

... right ;3

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2015, 07:42:43 pm »

Ninja'd.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2015, 07:48:53 pm »

Upon a grim and abandoned battlefield, Within a dark cave, In a vast desert. The battle happened IN the cave you see.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2015, 07:52:27 pm »

As soon as we get control of the goblin army, the first thing we should do is take over a dwarf fortress so we can forge our hellstuff into something. Then, we can have the goblin fortress supply soldiers and the dwarf fortress supply weapons and armour. With that army, we can force the elves and the humans into submission - from which we can draw mages and elite soldiers from, respectively - and then we'll invade hell.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2015, 08:00:20 pm »

Trader of Favors (80)
Demon's Eyes (40)
Small horns (25)
Fine Clothes (5)
Stone of Hellstuff (10)
Indebted Imp (50)
Demons Strength (50)
Name (5)
Bag (5)
Spellbook: (30)
Claws (15)
315 Total
*facepalm*

You traded the ability to do cult magic and read minds for true-seeing eyes (a widely available effect), a rock, the ability to be a better fighter (we wouldn't be able to charge into Hell anyway, why did we pick up an ability that makes us better at it?), a bag, and claws that are going to be outclassed by the first artifact weapon we find?

*sigh*

Well, I vote for either the crypt (if we have a spell that can raise the dead in our spellbook) or the mage's tower (if we don't have a spell that can raise the dead in our spellbook). I may get us to be a mage yet.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 08:36:34 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2015, 08:02:57 pm »

*sigh*

Well, I vote for either the crypt (if we have a spell that can raise the dead in our spellbook) or the mage's tower (if we don't have a spell that can raise the dead in our spellbook).
You do not believe the book possesses such magic.

Upon a grim and abandoned battlefield, Within a dark cave, In a vast desert. The battle happened IN the cave you see.

No. =p

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2015, 08:37:40 pm »

Well, I guess I vote for the Mage's tower then (by the way, what spells does our book have, anyway?).
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 09:06:54 pm by ATHATH »

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2015, 09:34:24 pm »

Goblin Fortress

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13