Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: The Power-Hungry Wizard SG Thread  (Read 7086 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: The Power-Hungry Wizard SG Thread
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2015, 03:18:08 pm »

Name: dunno something cool

Mothers race: Drider

fathers race: Orc

Starting branch: Enchantment. We have the ability to alter anything from somethings weight to its temperature even its loyalty but that is more complicated. We can enchant anything including animals and intilligent beings it's just more likely to go wrong if we do though we do have to be able to write on something. This means we could make a ultra light sword with sharpness and burning heat or enchant someone's head to be completely loyal to us.

Appearance: dunno something cool
10/10 - IGN
-1, though.

What was the point in the minus one, it was never going to win. All you did was hurt my feelings  :(
Because I'm an asshole.
But also because that had, very literally, zero effort put into it.
Seriously.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2015, 03:21:55 pm »

I put... Loads of effort in that... Totally.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 03:24:52 pm by Generally me »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2015, 03:25:33 pm »

Of course you did. Of course you did.
*pats head*
So.
Anybody have any suggestions on what we should do?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2015, 03:27:29 pm »

Search for inns and shops
Also if we get the opportunity ask around about jobs and magic trainers.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2015, 03:42:45 pm »

Pledge to join the local militia as a magician/soldier.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 07:03:05 pm by 3man75 »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2015, 04:35:20 pm »

Pull up the hood on our cloak that we definitely have. Who knows how Lizardmen are treated here? Even if we're only a half-breed, most people won't make that distinction... Learn as much as we can about the town while making sure to keep our identity as half-lizardman secret. Specifically, find out everything we can about apprenticeships for mages, as well as lodgings and possibly where we can get supplies. A sword might be nice, if we can afford it...

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2015, 05:04:58 pm »

You also forgot to make it a female so we can have baby slaves.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2015, 05:07:23 pm »

'S a bit late now, I'd say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2015, 05:15:34 pm »

'S a bit late now, I'd say.
Lizards make eggs, right?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2015, 05:18:38 pm »

Yes.
But do half-lizard/half-elves?
That is the question.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2015, 05:41:29 pm »

They can lay eggs AND give birth. Don't ask me how.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2015, 05:44:53 pm »

They can lay eggs AND give birth. Don't ask me how.

They can lay eggs and give birth at the same time!
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2015, 09:41:51 am »

Lyn, Aspiring Enhancer

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You briefly ponder how Lizard-Elf Hybrids reproduce and come the conclusion that you have literally no idea. You decide to look around the City for a Place to sleep and preferably a store where you can acquire the basic needs of a Lizard-Elf Hybrid. A few people glance at you but don't seem to be annoyed or angry with your Race. The Elven Residents seem to be slightly hateful towards dwarves, But that's to be expected.

Apparently Woodedgems was originally an Elven Forest Retreat alongside a Large River called The Wet-Path. Because of the fact that there weren't any nearby Large Trading Posts or Settlements in the Region a few dozen Humans immigrated to Woodedgems to protect themselves from the Orcs that occasionally raid small settlements around here. After a few Centuries the Elves became something of a Ruling Class and are primarily located in the center of the city in Massive Living Tree Houses. Whereas, The Humans live outside in a Massive Sprawl of Wooden Cabins and the Occasional Stone Tavern, Or Inn. There's a Large Wooden Wall separating the Elven district from the Humans and the Humans frequently pay taxes to the Elves in exchange for living on their land. The Economy is based primarily around fishing and servicing the Ships that Dock here every now and then, But there are a few Smithies using Imported Metal.There are roughly 3,000 Elves and 25,000 Humans, You also noticed quite a few Half-Elves and there are a few other Races that come through occasionally.

After looking around for two hours you find a small Wooden Tavern called  The Splintered Hatchet, It's fairly clean and only charges 2 Silver Coins a Night. You'd be able to live there for 12 days at that price. Your fairly sure you could get a Job at one of the Smithies with your Talents and they pay fairly well. If you wanted to, you could also work at the Docks or on a Fishing Boat. The Fact that your Half Lizardman would only help you get hired, as they are very naturally adept at it. There's a Pretty Large Druid Guild in the Elven District and there are a few Water-Elementalists among the Human Population, But there aren't any other Enhancement Mages like yourself here.

You think about joining the Local Militia, But it would more than likely get you killed, and then you'd have to wait 5 Years to quit it, The matter needs some more consideration. You would buy a Sword, But those cost more than what you have, and your Sharp Iron Dagger should be sufficient for self protection, As there is almost no crime rate in the City, Apart from drunken sailors but you should be able to avoid those.

What do you do?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 09:15:51 am by Ardent Debater »

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2015, 02:22:24 pm »

I'm sorry. Bump.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile