Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Mills RPG 2: The Revengeance of Empire of Golden utopia  (Read 13308 times)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: Mills RPG 2: The Revengeance of Empire of Golden utopia
« Reply #105 on: April 21, 2015, 01:07:02 pm »

"Indeed. Brother Kuv speaks considerable truth. A nobler goal, and one that we should pursue, would be the redistribution of wealth such that all races live happily and equitably in peace, none warring 'pon the other. Then we can establish publicly funded healthcare and education, and ensure equality of chance for all, and oppression for none! Let us shame the oppressor, and install freedom for all! Freedom for goblins!"

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 21, 2015, 01:13:14 pm »

"...yeah, that's kinda exactly what I mean when I said 'new goal'. We're gonna have to find those spies first though, no? We're gonna need a lot of money for that, after all."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 21, 2015, 01:21:26 pm »

"I suspected as much, though perhaps our methods may differ. Let us proceed with the neutralisation of the suspicous people, and then onwards to earthly paradise!"

Go to Adeh quickly.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 21, 2015, 01:24:38 pm »

"...Yer tryin' a bit too hard to be funny, I think. 'Sides, I wouldn't say it's too stupid. Yer a spellthief, aren't ya?"
"Yes?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 21, 2015, 01:46:11 pm »

"I intend to assume that 'yes' to imply agreement to the entire current plan of action. May I do so freely and without reservation?"

If no objections, then to Adeh we all go! Provided that Nikol and Sarah have obtained whatever reward might be appropriate for their efforts, naturally.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 02:00:15 pm by Harry Baldman »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 21, 2015, 02:12:08 pm »

"That too."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 21, 2015, 02:23:25 pm »

"I intend to assume that 'yes' to imply agreement to the entire current plan of action. May I do so freely and without reservation?"

If no objections, then to Adeh we all go! Provided that Nikol and Sarah have obtained whatever reward might be appropriate for their efforts, naturally.
(Back Again)

For Make Miner Clean, The Miners Thank you and give 25%Shares Which Sarah and Spearman Nikol got 100 each(100 for Sarah and 100 for Nikol)

Now For long Jounny,

5 day later

You at Meet at River, What you do.

(You have mule moving the supplies )

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 21, 2015, 02:27:46 pm »

"Meh. I'm bored."
Nikol goes to find something to fight.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 21, 2015, 03:05:01 pm »

"One moment, my good man. It seems we have a decision here. We could attempt to ford- ah, wait, there's no wagon, is there? Hm. But don't go anywhere - there could be hippopotamuses around!"

Check the river. Is there a bridge? How important a road are we moving forth on? Any nearby people who could help us cross if there's no bridge?

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 21, 2015, 03:42:29 pm »

"One moment, my good man. It seems we have a decision here. We could attempt to ford- ah, wait, there's no wagon, is there? Hm. But don't go anywhere - there could be hippopotamuses around!"

Check the river. Is there a bridge? How important a road are we moving forth on? Any nearby people who could help us cross if there's no bridge?
(https://rolz.org/dr?room=Mills%20RPG%202%3A%20The%20Revengeance%20of%20Empire%20of%20Golden%20utopia an Chatroom and Dice

There no Brige other than Poor-made stone dam(By dam i mean huge rock put to stop water), Now could hippo here but not likey 70 or above[31] no there no hippo

there some other Traveler by there 40 meter so not close, this sub-normal road(People like stay the town and cities rather than move)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 21, 2015, 04:32:51 pm »

Check how deep is the river. Could an ass cross it?

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 21, 2015, 04:43:51 pm »

Check how deep is the river. Could an ass cross it?

Yes, Infact Water going near your knee, an your kobold you are 3 feet big

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 21, 2015, 04:46:57 pm »

"Ah, dry season. Nothing quite like it for travel."

Check the river's water. Is it any good? If yes, refill our water rations. If not, I suppose we continue on, abetting Nikol in his little safari ambitions as long as we stay well clear of any potential hippos.

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 21, 2015, 05:06:16 pm »

"Ah, dry season. Nothing quite like it for travel."

Check the river's water. Is it any good? If yes, refill our water rations. If not, I suppose we continue on, abetting Nikol in his little safari ambitions as long as we stay well clear of any potential hippos.
Do think River in middle of nowhere is clear, This not Spring water.

Going walk on 1 day [9] No one 9

How Many day you do you gone now,

If should i just timeskipt to the town

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 22, 2015, 03:58:58 am »

((yes, probably))

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9