Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 51

Author Topic: Mission 20: Snapdragon Team: Hidden Fun Stuff.  (Read 83396 times)

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 20: Snapdragon Team: Hidden Fun Stuff.
« Reply #600 on: June 09, 2015, 07:15:14 pm »

If any help is needed lifting lars onto the shuttle provide it otherwise turn off the jeep make sure it has the handbrake on, then extinguish any fires on/around the jeep.
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: June 10, 2015, 12:42:14 am »

Preacher, we are on our way to you. How damaged is your battlesuit, and can you get out of it if necessary?

Time to fly over to Lars!

Keep close watch as we fly over there, watch for any movement. Avoid landing on the shroom if possible

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: June 10, 2015, 07:47:14 am »

"Brother Skylar, the legs are crippled and movement is but a mere crawl.  As far as I can tell, the hatch release is functional.  The arms should have no trouble grabbing on to the shuttle, though."

Lars hums a couple bars of a hymn.

"May Hal-mon guide you as you command that shuttle."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #603 on: June 10, 2015, 11:08:29 am »

Make sure Ulrich's corpse and the various severed body parts we saved are preserved by stasis pods.
Yeah, we'll assume you just jam all the heads and parts in one of em. Keep them nice and fresh.

Preacher, we are on our way to you. How damaged is your battlesuit, and can you get out of it if necessary?

Time to fly over to Lars!

Keep close watch as we fly over there, watch for any movement. Avoid landing on the shroom if possible

You navigate the ship over to lars, who is crawling along rather pitifully.

If any help is needed lifting lars onto the shuttle provide it otherwise turn off the jeep make sure it has the handbrake on, then extinguish any fires on/around the jeep.

We're leaving the jeep behind because we don't need anymore fucking weight on this ship as it tries to exit the atmosphere. Already gonna be dragging our ass through AA fire.

You ride the wench cable down and hook Lars up before signalling for him to be hauled back up. Once he's in place under the ship you climb back inside.

"I think we're ready to go."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: June 10, 2015, 11:35:52 am »

if there is any way to get a realtime view of what is going on outside, I bring it up. If necessary, I'm going to be standing by with my Mass-Manip amp to deflect incoming projectiles. otherwise: lets get gone!

edit: will coordinate with Hasala on this.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 12:25:48 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: June 10, 2015, 11:36:57 am »

if there is any way to get a realtime view of what is going on outside, I bring it up. If necessary, I'm going to be standing by with my Mass-Manip amp to deflect incoming projectiles. otherwise: lets get gone!

Same. Coordinate if possible. (Hand gestures and such.)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #606 on: June 10, 2015, 01:01:04 pm »

Provide camera/cam-eye feeds of the outside. Warn people about bad things.
Remember that my body should shield part of the shuttle.
Shoot anything bad coming this way that can be shot if I can.
Help Kriellya move the shuttle with my remaining rockets if I can and if it would be safe or if it looks like we need to dodge immediately and Kri is not going to move/is unaware of the danger.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 02:00:58 pm by Parisbre56 »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: June 10, 2015, 01:12:04 pm »

Curl up into a ball to minimize my surface-to-volume ratio and hopefully avoid getting hit in the process.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: June 10, 2015, 01:23:27 pm »

"O Algis, please shield your disciples as we egress from this planet where we have done Steve's work!  May we walk in the light of Steve and may Pathmas ever find us in his favor.  Amen."

Pray for safety of team.  Hold Raduga and be a laser turret.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: June 10, 2015, 02:27:32 pm »

"The sense is in Algis, who guides protecting sense. May sense in him guides us to safety.
Смысл в Алгисе, проводнике смысла защищающего. Пусть смысл в нём проведёт нас к безопасности."

Bartholomew quietly prays.
Join Brother Lars in turreting

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: June 10, 2015, 04:16:33 pm »

Alright, time to go! Battlesuits, keep an eye out for threats as we go, do what you can to alert me to threats and keep us safe.

Watch for attacks! Rendezvous with the shuttle fleet, get off this pile of fungus!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: June 10, 2015, 08:09:17 pm »

Make sure I'm strapped in and hold on.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: June 10, 2015, 11:32:22 pm »

Elias turns to the injured people he would have beheaded (Bartholomew and Konrad, unless there's someone he's forgetting) and apologizes, assuming that one or both of them is still conscious.

Sorry about the whole beheading thing earlier. I was just trying to buy us all some extra time, and I got carried away. It was a heat-of-the-moment decision, you know?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: June 11, 2015, 12:19:46 am »

Elias turns to the injured people he would have beheaded (Bartholomew and Konrad, unless there's someone he's forgetting) and apologizes, assuming that one or both of them is still conscious.

Sorry about the whole beheading thing earlier. I was just trying to buy us all some extra time, and I got carried away. It was a heat-of-the-moment decision, you know?
Lyra looks up at this, sits, and watches Murde-Elias.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: June 11, 2015, 01:18:11 am »

buckle up and prepare for takeoff
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 51