Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 51

Author Topic: Mission 20: Snapdragon Team: Hidden Fun Stuff.  (Read 83639 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Mission 20: Snapdragon Team: Hidden Fun Stuff.
« Reply #555 on: June 08, 2015, 12:53:33 pm »

TURN ERROR: re-read the end of my action please - I was proceeding on foot to Lars instead of riding the jeep.
Does it really matter? You can't fix him and the ship is going there after it picks you guys up, I would assume.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: June 08, 2015, 01:03:04 pm »

Make sure I'm in a clear area, and prepare for pickup.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: June 08, 2015, 01:06:46 pm »

(((so I'm perma dead, aren't I)))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: June 08, 2015, 01:24:15 pm »

Hate to burst your bubble but Kri seems to have forgotten that Shuttle cockpits are literally enclosed capsules that you can only get into from outside. Too much time on the Blackship.

(( To be fair, the last time someone manually flew a shuttle, it was via the internally accessible emergency controls :P ))

(((so I'm perma dead, aren't I)))
(( Oh yes. Pretty sure. You stabbed yourself in the brain with your forearm. ))

All aboard! Next stop, some battle-suits!  ...those are going to suck to pickup...

Idle the engines and keep watch while everyone loads up. Be ready to move the ship out of the way of anything coming in. Or if a fight breaks out on the ground over making corpse-less heads

If everyone not in a battlesuit gets loaded this turn, relocate near the battlesuits. Avoid landing near them if there's still Haebi flesh around them, just hover over them.

(( Get PW to post a map of where he thinks everyone is and where the crater is. Cause I don't think it's correct right now and I don't know how to fix it XD ))
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 01:58:02 am by Kriellya »

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: June 08, 2015, 02:24:04 pm »

"Let's get going."

Get on the shuttle and strap in.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: June 08, 2015, 03:37:47 pm »

If anyone needs to be carried to the shuttle, tell me where you are and I'll do what I can to help.
Elias takes a single garbage bag, and puts another garbage bag around it, followed by another. It may not be dignified, but it's all he has. Afterwards, he searches the area. Anything valuable goes in the sack. Anyone who can't hobble their way into the shuttle gets beheaded, and their items and head tossed into the sack. If anything attacks him, melt its brain with the psychokinetic amp, chop it apart, and any parts that appear valuable or useful get put in the sack. If the sack gets too full to hold more items, then put a new garbage bag inside two other garbage bags.

Layer three garbage bags together and stick everything valuable in them, including the heads of any teammates incapable of making it to the shuttle on their own. If attacked, microwave its brain if applicable, otherwise microwave whatever I can to cripple it, then hack apart the corpse if that worked, and put anything worth keeping in the sack.

Don't do anything this turn, wait
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 08:32:26 pm by AkumaKasai »

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: June 08, 2015, 04:19:53 pm »

Shoo away the guy trying to cut heads off of living teammates. We don't need that kind of help. If he ignores me, request Steve give him a light shock.

Make sure all body parts and bodies, living and dead, are in the shuttle before we leave.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: June 08, 2015, 04:55:09 pm »

Shoo away the guy trying to cut heads off of living teammates. We don't need that kind of help. If he ignores me, request Steve give him a light shock.

Make sure all body parts and bodies, living and dead, are in the shuttle before we leave.

Carrying everybody back would take too long. Just grab their heads and their gear if possible, we want to just get the essentials and get the hell off this planet before it destroys the shuttle and leaves us stranded.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: June 08, 2015, 04:57:14 pm »

Carrying everybody back would take too long. Just grab their heads and their gear if possible, we want to just get the essentials and get the hell off this planet before it destroys the shuttle and leaves us stranded.

(( For the record, they have the jeep working. Sort of. I think they can make good time, and I think they are close enough to the ship?
But honestly we need the updated map with crater and positions to know for sure XD ))

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: June 08, 2015, 05:22:39 pm »

(( For the record, they have the jeep working. Sort of. I think they can make good time, and I think they are close enough to the ship?
But honestly we need the updated map with crater and positions to know for sure XD ))

((Even if they do, we'll have to pile the vegetables into the jeep and then unload them, which will probably take longer than just grabbing their heads. Besides, Elias doesn't know that the Jeep's working. All he knows is that he needs to get the brains back to the ship, and carrying a bag full of heads is going to be faster than carrying full bodies back one at a time))

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: June 08, 2015, 05:28:06 pm »

"Given that the jeep and the shuttle are right next to each other, carrying the bodies takes as much time as killing half the people here and stuffing their heads in a sack would. You want to murder people, do it on your own damn time."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: June 08, 2015, 07:45:18 pm »

No.
Quote from: Lyra to Murderer
You try, you die.
If he attempts to behead my teammates then I microwave amp his skull and toss his body out to be consumed permanently by the planet-fungus.

otherwise I'm simply loading everyone, including our dead, into the shuttle before getting on board myself. I'll be the last one to get on, since I'm the most likely of us here to be able to handle a last-second attack from the planet.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 08:57:55 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: June 08, 2015, 07:53:11 pm »

TURN ERROR: re-read the end of my action please - I was proceeding on foot to Lars instead of riding the jeep.
Does it really matter? You can't fix him and the ship is going there after it picks you guys up, I would assume.
It matters to me, because I want to be there for him. however I'll just go with the jeep I suppose if it makes bookkeeping easier.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: June 08, 2015, 08:30:39 pm »

No.
Quote from: Lyra to Murderer
You try, you die.
If he attempts to behead my teammates then I microwave amp his skull and toss his body out to be consumed permanently by the planet-fungus.
Calm down. If your pals get beheaded, they die, but they'll be put in a shiny new body once we're back on the ship, alive and better than ever. However, do you know what happens if the fungus destroys the shuttle while we drag a half-dozen torsos around needlessly? Everyone dies: you, me, and all your pals. No shiny new robobodies, just the rest of eternity spent in the Abyss. If you'd rather risk that for every one of us then have a couple extra temp-deaths of people who will probably die of shock anyway, then I won't touch a single one of them. Just think about the options before you start making threats.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: June 08, 2015, 08:37:29 pm »

"Given that the jeep and the shuttle are right next to each other, carrying the bodies takes as much time as killing half the people here and stuffing their heads in a sack would. You want to murder people, do it on your own damn time."
I'm not murdering anyone, because A: The only people I'd behead are the ones who are either already corpses, or missing half their body, and B:They'll be alive again once we reach the Sword, which might not ever happen if we take too long hauling around bodies.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 51