Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 51

Author Topic: Mission 20: Snapdragon Team: Hidden Fun Stuff.  (Read 83514 times)

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 20: Snapdragon Team: Hidden Fun Stuff.
« Reply #510 on: June 04, 2015, 12:04:13 pm »

"Agh. Dammit. Okay, on the count of three, I'm going to try to lift this thing with my amplifier. I want you two" - Hasala points at the two remaining uninjured team members - "to drag me out from under it. Ready?"

Use my mass manipulation amplifier to lift the jeep off my legs enough for teammates to drag me out from under it.

Lyra is doing the amping, so just wait for my teammates to get me out. Try not to move my legs.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 11:45:58 am by swordsmith04 »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: June 04, 2015, 12:15:52 pm »

I shake my head back and forth.
There is no way I can possibly lift that thing, and he shouldn't be using his amp if he has another option. I haven't ended up using mine yet for a very good reason. If he's going to insist on using it, I'm not going to let myself be near whatever he's using it on.
((Lyra has a Str penalty and forelegs instead of forearms. She cannot and will not be lifting that jeep or even taking part in attempting to do it. If you really need her help getting it off you, then she's going to have to amp it.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: June 04, 2015, 12:16:38 pm »

((He said drag him out, not lift the jeep.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: June 04, 2015, 12:22:11 pm »

((noted, but still not happening. if he's going to amp the jeep anyway he should just move it completely off him while he has it in the air.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: June 04, 2015, 12:23:07 pm »

((Might wanna do this IC if you can?))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: June 04, 2015, 01:31:51 pm »

Hello? You still there? Anyone? Someone please tell me what the hell's going on, the extraction team won't be able to help much if we're going in unprepared

Tell teammates what Spazyak told me, and any additional information people reply to me with

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: June 04, 2015, 01:34:15 pm »

Rescue Team.

"Are you all ready for when we land?" Jack asks the others in the rescue shuttle.

Check weapons are ready after asking question.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: June 04, 2015, 01:35:42 pm »

I shake my head back and forth.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: June 04, 2015, 01:47:11 pm »

Rescue Team.

"Are you all ready for when we land?" Jack asks the others in the rescue shuttle.

Check weapons are ready after asking question.
I'm pretty much ready, but I'd be more ready if I knew what was down on the surface. Do you know anything about it? Snapdragon team's not telling me much.

While talking, double-check all gear. Kinetic amp should be on his right hand, cleaver in his left. He should be wearing his MCP-I. Microwave amp should be implanted somewhere in his brain. If any of these are not true, make them true.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: June 04, 2015, 01:56:36 pm »

"I know as much as you do."

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: June 04, 2015, 02:03:50 pm »

((Ground team already gave us info. They just survived a nuclear blast, and Hasala's under a Jeep; they don't have time to chat.))

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: June 04, 2015, 02:04:59 pm »

(( So... we land on 1, or on 0? XD Edit: Okay, land at the end of 1, got it. ))

I hope you know I'm not flying into a nuclear firestorm.

Hmm... Steve, anything useful from Joker's data? Like if that worm is a target or just a weapon? Or how I can make the shuttle a little less of a target to the Haebi?

Continue flying, chat at Steve

Re-posting this, and checking the timer

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: June 04, 2015, 02:23:57 pm »

Hello? You still there? Anyone? Someone please tell me what the hell's going on, the extraction team won't be able to help much if we're going in unprepared

Tell teammates what Spazyak told me, and any additional information people reply to me with
there only three uninjured, I don't know about the injured but  i can walk still
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: June 04, 2015, 09:03:48 pm »

"Hey, guy under the jeep. We'll get you out from under there in just a bit. Try not to do anything drastic unless you have to, okay?"

Help Hasala out from under the jeep.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: June 04, 2015, 09:23:57 pm »

Pull out the Raduga and be prepared to shoot anything that tries to attack a teammate.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 51