Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 51

Author Topic: Mission 20: Snapdragon Team: Hidden Fun Stuff.  (Read 83404 times)

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 20: Snapdragon Team
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2015, 12:10:33 am »

"Markov, reporting in. The sense have guided us to safe landing."

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2015, 01:05:31 am »

Ulrich Leland. Location: Somewhere

"Snapdragon, sound off. Everyone get down in one piece?"

"Ulrich here, alive and well."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2015, 01:06:54 am »

"Han checking in. I'm alive but bruised."

Wait for harness to deactivate. Grab my gear if it does, if it doesn't wait for someone to hit the button, if nobody does/can, cut myself free with my combat knife. Then grab my gear.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2015, 03:25:19 am »

"Here, here, it's low level weaponry right now, right? I got my laser rifle, what does everyone else have?
Goddammit I just know I'm going to learn to hate that music piped in from that drop."

Try to prepare my laser file and wait until the straps disengage and the door opens, but don't exit or fire on anything yet.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2015, 05:37:16 am »

"Here, here, it's low level weaponry right now, right? I got my laser rifle, what does everyone else have?
Goddammit I just know I'm going to learn to hate that music piped in from that drop."

- We start with melee weapons, actually. Why do you think they gave us those combat knives? Lasers are phase two defenses.
Quote from: Weapon Usage Guideline by Flint Westwood, approved by General Miyamoto
About weapons, my recommendation is that we start with light guns and melee weapons when necessary, we then move to light lasers and chemicals, after that we move to any heavy weapons we have (explosives, heavy lasers, etc.) and finally we move to the highest powered weapons we have, like plasma beams and space magic.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 06:28:31 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2015, 06:49:24 am »

"I assume my Testament counts as light weapon."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2015, 06:57:44 am »

"I assume my Testament counts as light weapon."

- I'm not in charge, but I'd suggest to count that as phase two defense as well. Our first phase is pure kinetic damage. Gauss rifles, monoatomic blades, combat knives, this sort of things.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 07:03:19 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2015, 07:05:21 am »

"Kinetic weapons?"
He looked at the imposing rifle along with the more lightweight laser rifle in turn.
Hmm, would have expected laser rifles first.
"Eh, whatever you say."

Try to prepare my laser file and wait until the straps disengage and the door opens, but don't exit or fire on anything yet.
Same action here, but prepare my gauss rifle instead.
Alan help.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2015, 07:21:39 am »

"Lasers before Gauss rifles. Adaption to Gauss rifles would probably be a layer of armor that would also be partially effective against lasers. And go at a Haebi soldier with that knife if you want, but they were given to you for cutting into the ground, looking for nerves. We start with lasers.

Your Testament is kinetic-level, same as Gauss. It's unique on this team, so use it when we move to Gauss rifles."

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2015, 07:26:51 am »

"Is this going to turn into a back and forth about which weapon to go with first?"
"Kinetic weapons?"
He looked at the imposing rifle along with the more lightweight laser rifle in turn.
Hmm, would have expected laser rifles first.
"Eh, whatever you say."
Same action here, but prepare my gauss rifle instead.
Forget about that, just the laser rifle.
Alan help.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2015, 07:36:26 am »

"Unless you've got a good reason why lasers should be second tier, we're going with lasers first." Hasala says, in his best command tone of voice.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2015, 07:37:16 am »

"Lasers before Gauss rifles. Adaption to Gauss rifles would probably be a layer of armor that would also be partially effective against lasers. And go at a Haebi soldier with that knife if you want, but they were given to you for cutting into the ground, looking for nerves. We start with lasers.

Your Testament is kinetic-level, same as Gauss. It's unique on this team, so use it when we move to Gauss rifles."

"Understood."
Old sigs.
Games.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2015, 08:07:30 am »

"Unless you've got a good reason why lasers should be second tier, we're going with lasers first." Hasala says, in his best command tone of voice.

- It was a wild assumption, sir. Will do as you say, sir.
Sigs

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2015, 08:54:47 am »

We could wire the magnetron from the microwave to one of he jeeps, it might disturb communications some but it would damage the water filled flesh of the fungus. Come on it'll do some damage and distrust it. Though I think that our armor should protect us. If not we send the jeep into them or hook it up separately
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2015, 08:56:19 am »

"Goddammit I just know I'm going to learn to hate that music piped in from that drop."
"Why? I found it kinda fun. First there was the one that went 'tu ru du du tururu tuuu' and then there was the one that went 'you come down with a gun, millions against one, try to run for your life' and then there was the one that went 'you are so fucked' and then... Yeah, now that I think about it again, I kinda see your point."

((That's all the mushroom-related songs off the top of my head :P))
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 51