Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20

Author Topic: Mission 19: Knock Knock  (Read 31862 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 19: Knock Knock
« Reply #150 on: May 14, 2015, 01:50:11 pm »

Quote from: Milno to Rookie
The doors welded shut might be bad news if they're opened. Try cam-eyes and every other kind of thing you can use to check them without opening them. If you aren't sure they're safe to, don't open them and don't let anyone open them.

If you want more loot, the room the robots were coming from probably has loads of unactivated robots. Just don't activate them.
Spoiler: To piecewise (click to show/hide)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 14, 2015, 02:24:40 pm »

"I have a feeling there isn't anything worth value here beside the robots. So. Do we want to open one of the sealed doors and risk fucking ourselves over and failing the mission? Or just grabbing some intact robots each and getting the hell off the ship? Also, i really don't want to be here when haebi interceptors show up when this ship starts nuking the planet."
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 02:26:44 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 14, 2015, 02:29:47 pm »

"I have a feeling there isn't anything worth value here beside the robots. So. Do we want to open one of the sealed doors and risk fucking ourselves over and failing the mission? Or just grabbing some intact robots each and getting the hell off the ship? Also, i really don't want to be here when haebi interceptors show up when this ship starts nuking the planet."
"I just want to grab some broken bots and then I'm good to go, honestly."

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 14, 2015, 02:39:21 pm »

"I want to open these doors, but it's up to you."
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 14, 2015, 03:07:03 pm »

"How's about we open the crew quarters and the machine shop, look for easy to carry loot there, grab some robots, and then get out of here. Sound good?"
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 14, 2015, 05:34:06 pm »

"Alrighty sounds good."
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 14, 2015, 05:42:20 pm »

"What could they have been sealing in, though? A berserk robot? A trap? Unadulterated vacuum?

It better not be a Haebi watcher-watcher or something..."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 14, 2015, 07:38:38 pm »

So...open up the crew quarters and machine shop. Carefully scan with cam-eyes before opening and immediately after opening. Be prepared for berserking robots and traps. Use shield, Spektr and Con stim as needed. Look for anything easy to carry worth tokens, including intact robots from robot storage. Make sure to not take so much that we won't fit into the ship. After that, get off the ship, go to the blackhole ship.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 06:02:29 pm by renegadelobster »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 15, 2015, 10:03:31 am »

Well, most of this stuff is standard gear, about the only valuable, easy to get things are the bots. You could try to loot machinery or something but it might be difficult.
What kind of standard gear? Gauss rifles and stuff? Any weapons?

Support Thaddeus in his room opening endeavours. Be ready to con stim and shoot any hostiles, or disable any traps.
Then load up as many robots as can fit into the ship. Also take the most powerful generator I can easily carry, and any weapons we find.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 15, 2015, 11:40:09 am »

Support team leader with opening and scanning rooms.  Should enemies present themselves, hold them in place with mass amp.

Before we leave, make sure I grab as much of the bots I sliced when we entered as I can carry. I need the robutt giblets for art's sake, ya dig?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 15, 2015, 03:57:14 pm »

Make sure you can take the robots and still have room for you all plus further items. Screwing up the mission while trying to find loot you couldn't even possibly take would be stupid.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #161 on: May 16, 2015, 12:22:12 pm »

The doors welded shut might be bad news if they're opened. Try cam-eyes and every other kind of thing you can use to check them without opening them. If you aren't sure they're safe to, don't open them and don't let anyone open them.

If you want more loot, the room the robots were coming from probably has loads of unactivated robots. Just don't activate them.
Spoiler: To piecewise (click to show/hide)
He doesn't know. It's not listed on the remodel plans. They were just marked "Unused"

Well, most of this stuff is standard gear, about the only valuable, easy to get things are the bots. You could try to loot machinery or something but it might be difficult.

Support Thaddeus in his room opening endeavours. Be ready to con stim and shoot any hostiles, or disable any traps.
Then load up as many robots as can fit into the ship. Also take the most powerful generator I can easily carry, and any weapons we find.

No. There's really no weapons here. Or anything like that. Remember, this is an observation ship. The Robots here there for protection but there's no reason for there to be guns or anything. The "Gear" here is all just ship stuff.

Support team leader with opening and scanning rooms.  Should enemies present themselves, hold them in place with mass amp.

Before we leave, make sure I grab as much of the bots I sliced when we entered as I can carry. I need the robutt giblets for art's sake, ya dig?

So...open up the crew quarters and machine shop. Carefully scan with cam-eyes before opening and immediately after opening. Be prepared for berserking robots and traps. Use shield, Spektr and Con stim as needed. Look for anything easy to carry worth tokens, including intact robots from robot storage. Make sure to not take so much that we won't fit into the ship. After that, get off the ship, go to the blackhole ship.
Huh. Well Pancaek gets a very Vague feeling of unease regarding the closed door to the crew quarters. Thad and Dubley, however, completely lose their shit. Dubley straight up runs screaming down the hall and hurls himself out of one of the holes in the hull. Thad just gibbers and hides behind his hands.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 16, 2015, 12:47:31 pm »

"Nope. Nope nope nope. Thats it, we're done, time to nope the fuck outta here."
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 07:46:01 pm by renegadelobster »

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 16, 2015, 12:51:33 pm »

"...ok, if ythere's something sealed behindthat door, it's caused our command team to flip the fuck out. Yeah, NOPE!

Join the nope brigade and de-ass the ship back to our ride with whatever loot I have
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 16, 2015, 12:53:56 pm »

"You sure we don't want to check this out? I mean, it might take Steves control from the ship back the moment we leave. Also, someone check on Dubley, I think I saw him jump outside"
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20