Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20

Author Topic: Mission 19: Knock Knock  (Read 31870 times)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 19: Knock Knock
« Reply #135 on: May 11, 2015, 02:33:23 pm »

Stand back and wait for the room to be cleared.  Hijack the cockpit once it's clear to do so.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 11, 2015, 02:34:56 pm »

KEEP UPLOADING. Estimate progress.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #137 on: May 13, 2015, 11:18:13 am »

KEEP UPLOADING. Estimate progress.
*DING*

Oh. It appears to be done! Neato.

Stand back and wait for the room to be cleared.  Hijack the cockpit once it's clear to do so.
After the door is melted and the room is quickly scanned for hostiles and found to lack them, you head inside and start plugging things into the appropriate sockets. It doesn't take long to set up the remote control rig, and as soon as you flip it on the ship alters its heading.

>Got it. Moving back toward the planet. I'll bring the ship back around for you to get on. Finish up anything you have to do here.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 13, 2015, 12:02:22 pm »

"Wow that was a short and easy mission. Time to loot?"
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 13, 2015, 12:51:52 pm »

Thaddeus nods in agreement, "Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Split into two teams, one with Mesk and one with...Faith? I think she has a cutting torch as well. That way blue keycard there," he says as he motions towards Pan, "doesn't get wore out. Although if anyone has any objections, I'd like to hear those as well."
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 13, 2015, 02:21:44 pm »

"No objections per se, though I'd like if we didn't play pure finders keepers. Share the wealth, as it were. Also, I call dibs on at least on of those robots we fought. I kind of want to collect a few of their corpses and make a trophy when we get back on ship. You know, a desk lamp or something."

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 13, 2015, 02:37:14 pm »

"There's no way this is this easy.  Something's about to go catastrophically wrong, I just know it.  Keep your eyes open."

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 13, 2015, 02:53:27 pm »

"Eyes are open, careful mode is activated.
I claim a few robots too. Might try to reprogram and reactivate them."

Time to loot! Carefully explore all the rooms. Search for weapons, or anything else interesting/useful.
Take a few robots.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 13, 2015, 03:11:42 pm »

Aid in looting everything not nailed down(and break out the prybars for a few things that are). Also grab a few deactivated bots(see if they can be easily disassembled both to make carrying easier and to prevent reactivation in case there is a dead-man's switch of some sort)
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 13, 2015, 03:13:58 pm »

"Yeah, of course. We'll divide up the tokens we get once we're all back on the Sword. Any trinkets you want to take back are yours to keep, of course. I might of forgotten to mention that in the briefing. My bad. And I believe Mesk is right, be careful and keep your eyes open.

Loot the ship, scan EVERYWHERE with the cam-eyes and carefully explore the rooms. Look for any interesting data, weapons, research, basically anything worth tokens. Be sure to check in robot storage for any intact robots to take back.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 13, 2015, 03:24:27 pm »

"Aye then."

Stick with thaddues and help in scanning everything with cameyes. Look for interesting stuff. When I find the time, grab a bunch of the robot corpses that I cut into piece when we entered the ship.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 13, 2015, 08:06:51 pm »

"Yes! Loot! Whatever there is on an automated deathship, anyway!"

Open any doors that need opening, and assist in rifling through the ship for interesting things that it doesn't need.

Also examine the robots in more detail.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 13, 2015, 08:59:39 pm »

Quote from: Milno to Rookie
Looting is a go. Just don't screw up now, after you got everything done and ready.

Spoiler: For piecewise (click to show/hide)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #148 on: May 14, 2015, 01:24:41 pm »

"Eyes are open, careful mode is activated.
I claim a few robots too. Might try to reprogram and reactivate them."

Time to loot! Carefully explore all the rooms. Search for weapons, or anything else interesting/useful.
Take a few robots.

Does this include breaking open those doors that are welded shut?

Aid in looting everything not nailed down(and break out the prybars for a few things that are). Also grab a few deactivated bots(see if they can be easily disassembled both to make carrying easier and to prevent reactivation in case there is a dead-man's switch of some sort)
You grab as many bots as you can easily hold.

"Yeah, of course. We'll divide up the tokens we get once we're all back on the Sword. Any trinkets you want to take back are yours to keep, of course. I might of forgotten to mention that in the briefing. My bad. And I believe Mesk is right, be careful and keep your eyes open.

Loot the ship, scan EVERYWHERE with the cam-eyes and carefully explore the rooms. Look for any interesting data, weapons, research, basically anything worth tokens. Be sure to check in robot storage for any intact robots to take back.
Well, most of this stuff is standard gear, about the only valuable, easy to get things are the bots. You could try to loot machinery or something but it might be difficult.

"Yes! Loot! Whatever there is on an automated deathship, anyway!"

Open any doors that need opening, and assist in rifling through the ship for interesting things that it doesn't need.

Also examine the robots in more detail.

Still the question of opening the sealed doors or not.

The bots themselves aren't humanoid, they're more like an oversized tin can with a half dozen limbs coming out of it, all thin, bout two fingers thick, tendrils like metal cords. They're tipped with various fingers and weapons, and one is tipped with several bugeye sensors.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 14, 2015, 01:38:50 pm »

👽🏄🏾🐻🌚
-Bloop- ignore
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 10:07:45 am by NAV »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20