Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Gamedragon's Fantasy Adventuring Party! IC  (Read 4517 times)

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
Gamedragon's Fantasy Adventuring Party! IC
« on: April 10, 2015, 11:58:55 pm »

OOC

You wake up slowly. You are cold, the air smells of damp moss and you are lying on a stone floor. As you regain consciousness and begin to stand up you notice that your regular clothes have been taken from you and you are clothed in basic clothes befitting your station. You blink and look around the room, it is a shaped like a square with all but one sides having a stone portal leading outwards what each portal leads to, who knows? You begin to take in other things about the room, unlike the smell would suggest the room is actually in good repair and the quality of the masonry is excellent, most likely dwarven work, you also notice that you are not alone, five other people stand in the room looking as confused as you. What do you do now?

Spoiler: Dave David Davison (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Azgal the Blood Knight (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Iex Magos (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Shela the Voodoo Queen (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Baron Von Alucard (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 02:20:11 am by Gamedragon »

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: Gamedragon's Fantasy Adventuring Party! IC
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2015, 12:05:45 am »

"Grah. What you all do to Shug? Who all you?" he asks. Looking down, he sees clothing. "No!"

Shug backs off into a corner of the square room. Grabbing the cloth, he rips off the sleeves of his shirt and unbuttons it. If there are no sleeves, he rips something off his shirt. If there are no buttons, then just take it off. Clothing is an affront to all barbarians.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2015, 12:22:14 am »

Sheila first starts looking around the room, looking for any exits. As she sees the other four people she begins to speak.
" Well, hello everybody. Does anybody know how we got here? Well, anyways, I am Shela. I am a practitioner of Voodoo."

After this, she looks in her bag, to check if anything is there.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2015, 12:53:18 am »

"I'm Azgal, Knight of Blood. If it's not too much trouble, I'll ask for the blood of each of you so I may sheathe my sword with it and increase its power. I don't have enough to do it by myself."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2015, 01:02:17 am »

"I'm Azgal, Knight of Blood. If it's not too much trouble, I'll ask for the blood of each of you so I may sheathe my sword with it and increase its power. I don't have enough to do it by myself."
"Ummm..., Is it okay if you don't get my blood, I tend to get squeamish around blood."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2015, 01:06:06 am »

"Ummm..., Is it okay if you don't get my blood, I tend to get squeamish around blood."
"Quite unlucky for one squeamish of blood to have a blood knight for a friend. Perhaps it is equally unlucky for the knight?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2015, 02:46:53 am »

The Baron comes to rather miffed; the last thing he remembered was enjoying a wonderful evening with the daughter of a... what was they called it in this country? Castellan? Yes, that was it. Now, he awakened in a damp cell. This was unacceptable.
"Hmm. Igor?"
"Yes, master?"
"Did I have a row vith a lady or too vuch vine vast night? My memory is vuzzy."
"I- I have no idea, master."
"Vost distressing, dear Igor. Good sirs, madam, I am ze Baron Von Alucard, and vis iz my trusty servant Igor. Do you vow how ve vight have come to vis place?" The Baron accentuates 'madam' with a flash of gleaming teeth in a brilliant smile.

At the mention of blood, the Baron swoops in to personally introduce himself to the knight.
"A Bloodknight, vou say? I am pleased to vake your acquaintance. I, too, am a student of blood and vagic, and vo, have alvays had an interest in your order, vut have never convinced any to accept vy invitation to come to vy castle in Slzvaniastan. Vadly, I am in exile vrom my ancestral home."

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2015, 03:08:12 am »

" Hello Baron Von Alucard, I am very pleased to make your acquaintance, Sir. I am Shela, a humble practitioner in the ways of Voodoo, and Vodun.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 03:13:23 am by wipeout1024 »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2015, 03:17:26 am »

This woman seems rather polite, introducing herself individually to us all, Azgal thought.

"I've heard of you. To be honest, we were always under the impression you were as existent as a Kurdizi prince."

((Swap out 'Kurdizi' for 'Nigerian'.))

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2015, 04:24:57 am »

Hm, it seems all these people here practiced dark magics, Shug could sense.

"Hail, Shela. Hail, Azgal. Hail Bah-ron V-ohn Ah-lu," Shug started, but couldn't finish the Baron's name. "Hail Barry."

After successfully making his clothes far from presentable, Shug peered through one of the portals out of the room. "Where you think this go? We do nothing if stay here. Shug the Arch-barbarian want go now!"
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2015, 04:38:23 am »

This one speaks only to those who have spoken to him. A former slave, perhaps?

"The middle portal, then?"

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2015, 04:46:05 am »

"I guess the middle portal would be fine, but then again, any of them would be fine, as we really don't know where any of them lead to."
The barbarian, Shug? He seems rather uncivilised. Well, I'd guess, most barbarians are like that.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2015, 10:50:14 am »

"Or we could get some backstory in this business."
Use the (obviously enchanted) runic knife to carve a runic circle in the floor that presents the last twenty-four hours of whoever activates it.
"Who wants to go first?"
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 12:59:06 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2015, 11:10:26 am »

" Hello Baron Von Alucard, I am very pleased to make your acquaintance, Sir. I am Shela, a humble practitioner in the ways of Voodoo, and Vodun.
"A true pleasure, vadam."
This woman seems rather polite, introducing herself individually to us all, Azgal thought.

"I've heard of you. To be honest, we were always under the impression you were as existent as a Kurdizi prince."

((Swap out 'Kurdizi' for 'Nigerian'.))
"You wound ve, sir Knight! Let ve assure you: I have vo interest in your vealth, unlike schose fiends from Kurdizi."
"Or we could get some backstory in this business."
Use the (obviously enchanted) runic knife to carve a runic circle in the floor that presents the last twenty-four hours of whoever activates it.
"Who wants to go first?"
"Igor does. Go on through, Igor."
"Yes, master."
Igor goes through the portal.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2015, 12:58:40 pm »

((I meant on my runic circle of exposition.))
Pages: [1] 2 3 4