Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 31

Author Topic: Roll to do what you want-Poketwo accidentally reboots the game  (Read 43202 times)

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to do what you want-the zerg and the bees
« Reply #255 on: April 24, 2015, 03:26:12 am »

Enslave those imperialist scumpigs.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 25, 2015, 11:19:22 am »

fix that. I will have my forest. THE RNG WILL NOT DENY ME!
3. you manage to fix most of ti but there are still marshes and jungles midst the forest

Teach more people fire magic at the University of Pyromancy, now established. I said call in a favor from the lightning archon, not the lightning achron. Two completely different things.
3.done
and
3. done, but she wishes for some help too and for a spot at your university to teach people about invoking lightning

JUST PUMP IN SUMMONING MAGIC TO REPLACE THE GAS, IT MUST BE RELATED TO MODIFICATIONS MY OLD SELF PUT IN REGARDING ARMOR
3 (((ok random.org is screwed up))) You manage to pump in the magical gas. though it takes a lot longer then just harvesting the geyser but oh well.

5. Those scumpigs won't bother you any more, also did I tell you its october during your revolution?

GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: April 25, 2015, 11:23:42 am »

fix that. I will have my forest. THE RNG WILL NOT DENY ME!
3. you manage to fix most of ti but there are still marshes and jungles midst the forest

Teach more people fire magic at the University of Pyromancy, now established. I said call in a favor from the lightning archon, not the lightning achron. Two completely different things.
3.done
and
3. done, but she wishes for some help too and for a spot at your university to teach people about invoking lightning

JUST PUMP IN SUMMONING MAGIC TO REPLACE THE GAS, IT MUST BE RELATED TO MODIFICATIONS MY OLD SELF PUT IN REGARDING ARMOR
3 (((ok random.org is screwed up))) You manage to pump in the magical gas. though it takes a lot longer then just harvesting the geyser but oh well.

5. Those scumpigs won't bother you any more, also did I tell you its october during your revolution?

KILL MORE SCYTHER(poketwo Army, TILL NO MORE  are Breathing, also see My Paranoid is Temporary
Where my Actions, You Forget my Action
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 02:51:23 pm by Nosaneinme »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: April 25, 2015, 12:03:13 pm »

((First up missed my +1 (though I think it only applies to fire magic) (which means action 1 should still have gotten it.)))

"Alright. The University of Pyromancy is now the University of Elemancy. I will aid you as long as what you require is not against my greater wishes."

Teach advanced fire magic to advanced pyromancers, and have advanced pyromancers teach the less skilled ones. Lightning archon gets to teach lightning magic if she bombards the Swarm with lightning bolts.

A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: April 25, 2015, 02:06:41 pm »

JUST USE THE GEYSER AS A SUBSTITUTE UNTIL WE CAN BECOME TYRANID-LIKE AT LEAST.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to do what you want siege of Miami just keeps going
« Reply #260 on: April 25, 2015, 03:38:10 pm »

Then get holy battle armor, To Time for an Holy way against to scyher threat, Javir Give us Gold and Fortune, Spead the faith with the blade

My armour is prosperity,My shield is gold,My sword is Wealthy and skill
by Javir,Himself
4. You charge in your holy armor.
6 vs 3 YOu and your paladins charge and cut a path into the swarm, you sing out chants of javir. off in the distance you hear communist pigs propaganda
((sorry I need to stop using my ipad as it is glitchy))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: April 25, 2015, 03:46:52 pm »

((First up missed my +1 (though I think it only applies to fire magic) (which means action 1 should still have gotten it.)))

"Alright. The University of Pyromancy is now the University of Elemancy. I will aid you as long as what you require is not against my greater wishes."

Teach advanced fire magic to advanced pyromancers, and have advanced pyromancers teach the less skilled ones. Lightning archon gets to teach lightning magic if she bombards the Swarm with lightning bolts.

you succeed in teaching the pyromancers to be stronger and the stronger ones teach the weaker one  (giving you this to make up for forgetting the +1 plus random.org gave you  a five any ways) but not before a new initiate burns part of the library.
3. done she agrees
5 vs 3 a great blast of electrical energy devistates part of the swarm

JUST USE THE GEYSER AS A SUBSTITUTE UNTIL WE CAN BECOME TYRANID-LIKE AT LEAST.
3. using the gas you mutate your swarm into something like the tyranids, but not before a great burst destroys part of your swarm and a pesky little paladin  charges into your swarm cutting a bloody swath through it

Then get holy battle armor, To Time for an Holy way against to scyher threat, Javir Give us Gold and Fortune, Spead the faith with the blade

My armour is prosperity,My shield is gold,My sword is Wealthy and skill
by Javir,Himself
4. You charge in your holy armor.
6 vs 3 YOu and your paladins charge and cut a path into the swarm, you sing out chants of javir. off in the distance you hear communist pigs propaganda
((sorry I need to stop using my ipad as it is glitchy))
6. oh and the paranoia is not permanent, just going to get worse before it subsides.
4+1 vs 5+1 oh and as you start to get to the center of the swarm a great burst of energy blast near you but your armor allows you to shrug it off with ease

GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to do what you want-the great finale to the Miami war.
« Reply #262 on: April 25, 2015, 03:50:03 pm »

The great forces of Miami charge onto the field in an attempt to end this conflict that ravages their city and interrupts their drug trade
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: April 25, 2015, 04:24:51 pm »

"Let these foes be ended."

As a demonstration to my pyromancer students, unleash a Blaze Crosshatch onto the swarm. A Blaze Crosshatch is a powerful attack that is essentially a massive cross of fire coming down from the sky and spinning several times before floating back up.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: April 25, 2015, 04:50:19 pm »

Tonight We Dine like King, Move Forward Crusader, For Kingdom of Goldpia we made with by hand and by Javir Will

Me and My Army does Full Front Assault

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 05:26:37 pm by poketwo »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: April 25, 2015, 09:03:24 pm »

"Let these foes be ended."

As a demonstration to my pyromancer students, unleash a Blaze Crosshatch onto the swarm. A Blaze Crosshatch is a powerful attack that is essentially a massive cross of fire coming down from the sky and spinning several times before floating back up.
3+1 vs 3+1 vs 2+1 you decimate the swarm leaving only a few and the forces of javir are badly injured
new spell discovered
burning cross- epic level spell

Tonight We Dine like King, Move Forward Crusader, For Kingdom of Goldpia we made with by hand and by Javir Will

Me and My Army does Full Front Assault
2+! vs 3+! you charge but the swarm holds you off, but suddenly a massive burst of fire comes spiraling down and hurts your left flank

"SCYTHER-NIDS, RETRRRREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! RETRRRREAT!!!!!!!!!
1. you attempt to run but as you do you see your forces get battered and burned by a frontal attack and a spiraling torrent of fire. You barely manage to escape with anything troop left.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: April 25, 2015, 09:10:12 pm »

laugh at the swarm, then try agian
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: April 25, 2015, 09:10:46 pm »

Nidian's army opens fire upon the the remaining armies in the town
((will be done next update)
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: April 25, 2015, 10:53:53 pm »

Kill any that Remain, It time for pursuing
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 31