Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Next fight?

Replay Mission 5 (Serial Mind Control)
- 3 (42.9%)
Einsteinian Roulette (Few centuries before Mission 1)
- 4 (57.1%)
Something else. Post your idea.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 49

Author Topic: [FANGAME] Reliving past: Everybody vs Miyamoto, Take 2  (Read 92873 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: [FANGAME] Reliving past: Fight 3 Traitors! Thinning the herd.
« Reply #390 on: May 01, 2015, 03:04:00 pm »

((Hey toaster, could you describe the heavy lesho thing your battlesuit has? Where is it on the suit, and is it armored?))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: May 01, 2015, 03:06:12 pm »

((It's shoulder mounted, and lightly armored.  The rest of the suit has standard armor, but it's a potential weak point.  I don't know if the armor between it and the pilot is heavy or not.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: May 01, 2015, 03:29:51 pm »

((It's shoulder mounted, and lightly armored.  The rest of the suit has standard armor, but it's a potential weak point.  I don't know if the armor between it and the pilot is heavy or not.))

((So, it's pretty safe to guess that it'll be banged up from the nuke exploding? As well as your other stuff being kaputt?))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: May 01, 2015, 03:35:17 pm »

((I... am not sure?  I don't think I got a very direct hit.

Ao, can we get a ruling?))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: May 01, 2015, 03:45:44 pm »

« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 03:47:44 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: May 01, 2015, 09:38:33 pm »

CHARISMA ROLL (With a capacity enhancement I should add)! Convince everyone to stop fighting! If that fails, convince Xan to absorb everyone!

Also, repeat the same stuff as the previous round.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: May 02, 2015, 01:26:17 am »

Haha whoops.

Spoiler: Team A (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 02:06:24 am by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: May 02, 2015, 02:39:09 am »

It's in suprisingly good condition, shouldn't cause any trouble when shooting. Luck was on your side this time.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: May 02, 2015, 03:12:05 am »

Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: May 02, 2015, 09:43:36 am »

Spoiler: Team A Action! (click to show/hide)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: May 02, 2015, 10:55:41 am »

It's in suprisingly good condition, shouldn't cause any trouble when shooting. Luck was on your side this time.

((Is that for all his gear, or just the built-in cannon?))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: May 02, 2015, 01:13:52 pm »

((Is that for all his gear, or just the built-in cannon?))

((All his gear. Just few cameras were lost.))

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"Ugh, I knew it, invisible ampers are hella annoying.

Peeps, help me kill Lyra first if you can. Charles, after that maybe try to convince one of them to switch sides or something, now that we have their comms.

Action (team 1)

Somehow you manage to load goop on the thrower and coat your arm stump without causing more damage to yourself. Bleeding is greatly reduced, but not stopped. It's not lethal any more, but you will leave a wet track on the ground if you move.

Now then, Lyra. You spread your sticky liquid where you think she is, but you have no idea if you caught her or not. You manage to recover the kin amp from smoking and trashed remains of the wheelchair, but refrain giving it to xibit because it took most of the damage meant for you. In other words, your xibit is destroyed.

You hear loud clang from the shuttle.

Spoiler: Team One (click to show/hide)

((I'm using your old action here because that seems to be what you would do))

You listen carefully and notice sudden change in sound of rockets. Combined with the fact that you can see video feed of the guy approaching you you time detonation of your trap perfectly.

Explosion sends Dubley rolling like a wet rag into air without his lower body. As he falls down his rockets correct him into upright position indicating that despite of suddenly losing half of his body he's still functional. Damn medical systems, always getting into way of murdering traitors!

Sudden electric shock makes you spasm and waste some ammo on the canyon walls, but you endure it otherwise. Damn traitors and their space magic!

And then Lars walks in with his god damned battlesuit. You are getting a little overwhelmed here.

Haha whoops.

Whoops indeed. And now more whoops:

You are accelerating nicely when suddenly you are sent up into sky with uncontrolled spin. You cut off rockets temporarily to prevent additional damage from those. As soon as you figure out how you are spinning you activate rockets again and correct your posture and spin.

Now hovering a meter above the ground you look down and notice you are missing your whole lower body. Expanding cloud of dust and falling rocks are hint big enough to let you know that he had trapped the canyon with something very explosive. That cunning son of a bitch!

Enemy spotted! Cloud of dust is settling enough to let you see a stand off between Dubley and John. Well, that's not going to happen under your watch!

You focus and generate electric potential difference between his head and toes. It makes him spasm and accidentally fire his Testament but leaves him otherwise unharmed.

Spoiler: Team A Action! (click to show/hide)

You walk after Dubley and fire through falling dust at the enemy. You miss him. Did you perhaps draw symbol Ingram incorrectly? Or did you anger the gods? Because you can't hit anything with this gun.

CHARISMA ROLL (With a capacity enhancement I should add)! Convince everyone to stop fighting! If that fails, convince Xan to absorb everyone!

Also, repeat the same stuff as the previous round.

You make small speech to convince others and make strong case about this being a set up. Miyamoto and Johnothen agree with you, but nobody else does. "Death to Heretics!" and "Fucking traitor! Don't think your petty words will save you at this point!" are answers you get from the other team.

I don't think Xan is wearing his suit, so convincing him to eat is not gonna happen. Though he might do that on his own anyway.

You hear explosion from south west and faint clang from north east.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: May 02, 2015, 01:27:14 pm »

"Yeaaah, we're not keeping this up. Maybe it'd be different if I had my manip, but since it decided to combust, let's blow this joint.

Charles, you can fly right? Just take our data and fly to the other shuttle as fast as you can. Go via the north, seems easiest. Just get their data and get out of here. If you see you won't make it, then at least destroy our data.

John, Han, fighting retreat, just keep 'em busy as long as you can. Maybe shoot Dubley if you can, john, he can fly as well it seems. Han, help me engage Lyra, I heard her jump up the shuttle, she should be near there."

Action:
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 03:41:36 am by Radio Controlled »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: May 02, 2015, 04:05:18 pm »

((Could you please remove my position from the map?))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: May 02, 2015, 04:10:16 pm »

((Could you please remove my position from the map?))

((Maybe that's her shock switch broadcasting?))

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 49