Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Next fight?

Replay Mission 5 (Serial Mind Control)
- 3 (42.9%)
Einsteinian Roulette (Few centuries before Mission 1)
- 4 (57.1%)
Something else. Post your idea.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 49

Author Topic: [FANGAME] Reliving past: Everybody vs Miyamoto, Take 2  (Read 93136 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Reliving past: Fight 2. Oh god...
« Reply #180 on: April 15, 2015, 08:19:39 pm »

Attempt to revive/repair the dead/wounded and imbue them with Ice-9 powers. If successful, reform own body out of the ICE-9 anomaly.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 10:53:54 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 15, 2015, 08:20:27 pm »

I am dead and wouldn't mind ice-9 powers.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 15, 2015, 09:29:21 pm »

As am I.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 15, 2015, 09:33:07 pm »

Same here!
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 15, 2015, 10:29:57 pm »

Note to self, bitchslap Charles when meeting him.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Nunzillor

« Reply #185 on: April 15, 2015, 10:44:37 pm »

"Our eldritch creatures on Q'Baja are much more straightforward than these pretenders..."

Run to the building directly to the left on the map.  If King Sulan'takan'litkham'ramen can't get around the parasites to the doorway, make a hole in the wall with the machete.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 10:54:54 pm by Nunzillor »

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 16, 2015, 12:00:48 pm »

((Of course the pants would actually be alien parasites :P))

Fire a few flaming acid gobs at Erik, then shapeshift into a more spiderlike shape - put gecko like pads on the end of the legs to enable easier wall climbing.

[4]
You get your shots in. Acid is slowly eating away synthflesh. By the way, the acid is flammable, but you don't ability to set it in fire.

[3]
Transformation doesn't go exactly as you hoped. Your four new legs resemble more human arms than spider legs.

Keep attempting.

[4+1] Ah, the world finally slows down, time goes even slower than normally. Your body however doesn't move any faster. Limiter Unlock would go well with this ability.

((Hey now, no changing the rules of the bet after betting!

Also, people shouldn't go into melee with the melee god, especially if he's the only enemy. That's asking for friendly fire. Also, sorry syv!))

Bravely run away from the possesed clothing. Or rather, bravely wheel away.

While going toward the wall to take cover from the spikes, shoot some namite at Erik.

[dex 5]
You wheel stairs down in very gracefull manner and get away from alien parasites in disguise.

[con 5]
Accounting for greatly increased gravity you aim far behind Erik and let namite fly. It lands right on him and sets Xan's acid ablaze.

Which wall you are going to? Because Ice-9 and ice spikes come from south and southern wall is probably only one that can protect you. For now.

"AAAAUGHAHAHAHAHehehAHA BUUURRNING!"

With the last of my life run straight at Erik and attempt to liberally apply doom arm.

[end 4]
[str 6]
[fuck-erik-up-roll 1] ...

You run to Erik and manage to withstand massive gravity long enough to touch him. Then you die.

He's going to die of internal bleeding anyways, he doesn't need to fear the spikes. Fly higher, take the shot.

You fly up where spikes are hovering, but you can't see Erik because of sudden unending storm of electric discharge at his location. Each arcing flash of lightning is different color, twisting like raging tentacles before fading out and making space for another. From up here you can see that as lighting arcs into ground it blasts stonework away and reveals green glow from beneath.

[5-1]
You shrug and shoot anyway. It doesn't hurt to try, right?

[4-1]
Sudden coughing fit strikes you and you cough up good amount of blood. You feel rather light headed...

Ice?! ICE!?!?! MAKE MORE ICE ONTOP OF ERIK AND AROUND ERIK

[5]
You create zone of almost absolute zero where Erik was before someone did something stupid with space magic arms. You dunno if it killed Erik, but certainly something gets angry. The zone of living lightning starts to move towards you.

Attempt to revive/repair the dead/wounded and imbue them with Ice-9 powers. If successful, reform own body out of the ICE-9 anomaly.

[3] ((I honestly wanted another 1. Or 6. It would have been glorious.))
Dead are rising and wounded healing. It's day of nightmares and miracles.

You find yourself facing storm of tentacled electricity. Air is burning hot. You feel strangely disconnected of this all.
(Inventory is reseted to current wiki status)

[3] You are not dead, but you wish you were. Your entire body feels like it is burning and freezing at same time.

Right next to you is man made of void. Humidity in air is constantly condensing and turning into snow around him.

As am I.

[1]
"Living hurts so fucking much! Please let me stay dead!"

That massive ice spike that killed you is still stuck in your chest. You can't move before it's gone.

Same here!

[4] It's unpleasanly warm here. Dangerous looking man is on your right, made of void and infinite coldness of deep space. Your armor appears to be ruined for flying purposes and is on fire. Blue flames.

Note to self, bitchslap Charles when meeting him.

((You probably shouldn't...))

"Our eldritch creatures on Q'Baja are much more straightforward than these pretenders..."

Run to the building directly to the left on the map.  If King Sulan'takan'litkham'ramen can't get around the parasites to the doorway, make a hole in the wall with the machete.

[5]
Alien parasites are suprisingly slow so you can hobble away from them. That living electric rainbow storm is rather dangerous looking, as are those three men between you and it, so you figure it's best to go in opposite direction.

Ronald: [6] You open your eyes again and find yourself being alive and not on fire. You look at your arms. Left one is like sun; painfully hot and bright. Right one is like space; deadly cold and black. And your body is their battlefield.

Xan: [5] Your two broken legs are healed.

Zayne: [3] Your wounds and insides feel cold and your vision gets better. Your ribs twist painfully back together.

Bartolomew: [1] You scream in agony when something horribly cold twists your insides. It takes long, way too long, before it finally ends.

Faith: [2] Your mangled left arm repairs itself and sticking bone goes back into its correct position. You are still missing right arm and hole in your stomach hasn't disappeared anywhere.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Radio: You are winning your bet by large margin.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Reliving past: Fight 2. Don't play with space magic. Seriously!
« Reply #187 on: April 16, 2015, 12:08:33 pm »

((Do I win more tokens as the margin increases?  :P ))

Start moving west/left on map while staying near the southern wall. Check brainpoints. 

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 16, 2015, 12:09:09 pm »

Good enough. Go skitter around the area, avoiding any environmental or teammate hazards, looking for the Flamboyant Spark thing itself.
Or is it in Charles?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 16, 2015, 12:26:30 pm »

Snipe parasites.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 16, 2015, 12:36:32 pm »

"Holy shit I'm alive aga...EXCEPT NOW I'M ON FIRE. STOP, DROP, AND ROLL! STOP, DROP, AND ROLL!!"

Stop, drop, and roll! Put out those flames!
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 16, 2015, 12:44:27 pm »

Fly up into the sky and away from all this bullshit. Try a random number with my number gun and shoot Erik.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 01:18:52 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 16, 2015, 01:06:09 pm »

"I'm alive! ...hehehaha...

Move away from the fuck up zone. Then test the properties of my arms by touching the ground with each and trying to project lightning from each

((My rolls this turn...))
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 01:09:34 pm by Wolfkit »
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 16, 2015, 02:04:17 pm »

Wave to Nav and then take another shot at Erik, mantain altitude. "Sup. Welcome to the sky club."

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 16, 2015, 08:44:31 pm »

((So I have my hive?))

Generate anti space magic bugs and send them to fuck up the storm.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 49