Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: What's your favorite PowerGoal?  (Read 6868 times)

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What's your favorite PowerGoal?
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2015, 03:40:28 pm »

Looks like there are some powergoals that require sewage!

PowerGoal153, THE CRACKS OF DOOM, (Future): You flee into the sewer with the baron's ring, but sliding in the muck, you drop it. Try as you might, you cannot locate the precious object in the town's filth.

PowerGoal177, VERY FOUL, (Future): The foul vapors of the sewer cause the corpse of a discarded murder victim to arise. The zombie wanders back home. When the zombie sees her husband, her dead eyes flash in recognition, and she attacks, for it was he that murdered her!

Poop is very important!
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

klefenz

• Bay Watcher
  • ミク ミク にしてあげる
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2015, 09:44:09 pm »

I think PowerGoal36, NOT WELCOME HERE, (Future): You - "How do I find the capital?" Peasant - (spits on the ground) could be conisidered as already achieved, although they spit at me, but since I always dodge it, it falls to the ground.

Kitsune

• Bay Watcher
  • [BENIGN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2015, 10:18:28 pm »

Looks like there are some powergoals that require sewage!

PowerGoal153, THE CRACKS OF DOOM, (Future): You flee into the sewer with the baron's ring, but sliding in the muck, you drop it. Try as you might, you cannot locate the precious object in the town's filth.

PowerGoal177, VERY FOUL, (Future): The foul vapors of the sewer cause the corpse of a discarded murder victim to arise. The zombie wanders back home. When the zombie sees her husband, her dead eyes flash in recognition, and she attacks, for it was he that murdered her!

Poop is very important!
We see sewers already, some town's (in worldgen) generate them but that does not mean that poop has to be put in the game as some thing you have to deal with.

I think PowerGoal36, NOT WELCOME HERE, (Future): You - "How do I find the capital?" Peasant - (spits on the ground) could be conisidered as already achieved, although they spit at me, but since I always dodge it, it falls to the ground.
The page with all the PowerGoals is out of date as it says on the page.
Hello I'm insane!

Dwarf_Fever

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2015, 12:47:12 pm »

Number 45, gotta love the prosthetics.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Based on a true story?!?
"Whatever exists, having somehow come into being, is again and again reinterpreted to new ends, taken over, transformed, and redirected by some power superior to it; all events in the organic world are a subduing, a becoming master, and all subduing and becoming master involves a fresh interpretation, an adaptation through which any previous 'meaning' and 'purpose' are necessarily obscured or obliterated."

puke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2015, 03:36:10 am »

Not officially a power goal, but I like to pretend that it is:

I guess there should be little pools of sap too, and the other trees should weep amber teardrops.

This was in response to the request that named trees should drop named logs.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2015, 05:42:02 am »

The previous poster is mine, projectile vomit for the win!

KingKaol

• Bay Watcher
  • This is a magma.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2015, 11:23:44 am »

Probably

Bloat43, THINGS TO SMOKE, (Future): Things to smoke, pipes, smoke circle events and so on.

Is there no official plan for gunpowder in the future? Not really interested in hand cannons but crude bombs or fireworks would be fun :)

Klitri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2015, 06:57:45 pm »

I want crime and punishment as a whole in adventurer mode. I killed three people, now I sit in my cell awaiting the execution day.
"A giant cave bat, a giant cave swallow, and a troll wander into my fort's cagetraps..."

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2015, 10:04:59 pm »

The punishment part is just what's broken atm, it tracks your murder sprees and such just fine and one of the entries under reputation is actually named wanted, so yeah, that makes me look forward to encountering a wanted poster at a spot you check for bounties once a system like that makes it in, and see yourself up there.

Kamsko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2015, 01:59:05 am »

Probably

Bloat43, THINGS TO SMOKE, (Future): Things to smoke, pipes, smoke circle events and so on.

Is there no official plan for gunpowder in the future? Not really interested in hand cannons but crude bombs or fireworks would be fun :)

Oh what fun effects could be had here.

King_of_Baboons

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2015, 02:52:13 pm »

I am trying to post the most weird/gross ones:

PowerGoal 64
THE LOCAL SPIRIT   (Future)   You take a coin that had been offered at the village shrine. A red deer runs across a nearby field, pausing to stare directly at you for a heartbeat, and then disappears beyond the woodline. You turn into a kobold that night. Your best friend feels compelled to kill you to put you out of your misery.

PowerGoal 66
IT WAS WORTH THE TIME   (Future)   The guards are hunting you because you have a stolen diamond. You dip into a group of mourners that are a viewing a body just as the guards appear. They dare not stop you from slipping into the solemn crowd. You pretend to mourn the body, holding its head in your hand as you hide the diamond in the corpse's mouth. Although you are subsequently apprehended and imprisoned for twenty years, after you are released, you dig up the body and claim the prize.

PowerGoal 89
DIGESTIVE TRACT LESSON   (Future)   You are eaten by the dragon. It chews on you briefly, and you are grieviously wounded, but it swallows you and you survive. The powerful acids in its stomach surround you, but you are protected by your ring. Eventually you are passed into the intestines, where nutrients and water are absorbed, and then you are excreted.(Please note that my furryness has nothing to do with that)

PowerGoal 92
ZOMBIES AND REPERCUSSIONS   (Future)   Your evil magic causes those that starve in a besieged town to rise as undead and attack the defenders from within. The villagers burn the bodies of the undead but eventually in their hunger they consume them. Due to the nature of the zombies' corrupted flesh, the villagers gain nightvision and become crazed, foraying out of the town. They kill and eat you.

(ok this one is funny)PowerGoal 158
NEVER THE SAME FOREVER AFTER   (Future)   The goblin and the troll have fun in the snow, throwing snowballs at each other. The troll puts a rock in one of his snowballs and hits the goblin in the side of the head. For the rest of his days, the goblin can only speak from the left side of his mouth, and he is no longer able to relate to his goblin friends as the brain damage has robbed him of his taste for blood and violence.

PowerGoal 165
"IT WAS A DESPERATE BATTLE..."   (Future)   You are cursed with the ability to regenerate your limbs overnight. The King of Yondor has set on a bounty on the bandits and will give three gold pieces for every arm that is brought in with the bandits' characteristic tattoos. After adding the necessary marks yourself, you repeatedly cut off your own arm to give to the king, waiting each time for the body part to rot somewhat so as to avoid suspicion.

PowerGoal 183
JUST A LITTLE MORE!   (Future)   You are running through the woods when you get shot in the gut by a barbed arrow. The bowel is knicked, and the wound goes septic. You dig desperately at the wound but it only ends up getting more dirty and infected. Eventually your digging becomes so vigorous that your guts pop out through the hole.

PowerGoal 145
ULOK ONLY CONSUMES THE SPIRITUAL PORTION OF THE OFFERING   (Future)   You get captured by the goblins. They throw you in a pot of water. The high priest asks their demon god Ulok to accept the sacrifice before slitting your throat. You are then boiled and eaten.

Is that enough ?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 03:04:44 pm by King_of_Baboons »
A medium-sized creature prone to madness and insanity.

Leatra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2015, 03:09:47 pm »

I wish there was a giant poll so we would see who was looking forward to what.

Personally, I'm looking forward to more military stuff. Being able to provoke a siege would be great. I'm sticking to .34 just because of lack of sieges and ambushers.

PowerGoal2, DWARVEN ARMIES, (Future): Organize dwarven armies and use them to attack villages and caves on the overland map.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 03:14:03 pm by Leatra »

Kitsune

• Bay Watcher
  • [BENIGN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2015, 09:56:44 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I thought you would have this one in that list.

PowerGoal58, WHAT WERE WE THINKING, (Future): You are sent to rescue the prince and princess, who have been captured by the evil wizard. You uncover the sinister and disgusting plot to breed the siblings to form an evil army of mutants.

PowerGoal 89
DIGESTIVE TRACT LESSON   (Future)   You are eaten by the dragon. It chews on you briefly, and you are grieviously wounded, but it swallows you and you survive. The powerful acids in its stomach surround you, but you are protected by your ring. Eventually you are passed into the intestines, where nutrients and water are absorbed, and then you are excreted.(Please note that my furryness has nothing to do with that)

Why would that have anything to do with furryness?
Hello I'm insane!

King_of_Baboons

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2015, 10:59:31 am »

PowerGoal 89

Some people think furries are vore lovers.Not in my case

Have no idea how I missed PowerGoal 58 ...good job

Also,can we create new ones?

PowerGoal 185
"JUST A FLESH WOUND" (Already happened) You keep fighting your opponent even thought you have no arms left...you bloody idiot!(Monty Python reference)

PowerGoal 186
GHOST TOWN (Future) During your travel you find a nice hamlet to relax and sleep during the night.All citizens are gentle and kind and treat you like they never saw a visitor for years.However when you wake up in the next morning you see the entire place is in ruins and full with skeletons.You realize that all the villagers were in reality ghosts from an old massacre that destroyed the village long ago.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 11:14:42 am by King_of_Baboons »
A medium-sized creature prone to madness and insanity.

Kitsune

• Bay Watcher
  • [BENIGN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2015, 03:52:14 pm »

PowerGoal 89

Some people think furries are vore lovers.Not in my case

Personally I'm a furry, but I don't like vore at all.
Hello I'm insane!
Pages: 1 [2] 3