Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14

Author Topic: Invitation to The Mafia Championship Season 2  (Read 21314 times)

Thingyman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Invitation to The Mafia Championship Season 2
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2015, 06:43:49 pm »

Awesome :)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2015, 07:27:27 pm »

Thanks, you guys!

I won't let you down. I half expect Dariush to return to the forum to upbraid your all for your terrible mistake...

OK, so Thingyman needs a bio:

Could you send me a bio of yourself for the game? It can be as long as you want, though maybe don't make it a complete tl;dr, since nobody's gonna read that. Feel free to include whatever you think relevant: Some comments on your style, your history with the game, any accolades you've won, any interesting stats, any funny quotes, your political stance - spice it up however you want :). It's mostly because it's fun for spectators and players alike to read the bios, but it's also a way of getting some insight into your fellow competitors of course.

Do any of you have anything fun to suggest? I should probably mention my enjoyment of vote analysis, and I can probably find some funny quotes. It has to better than anything these guys came up with.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2015, 07:42:55 pm »

"I am Dariush's favorite mafia player." with a link to the previous post you made.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2015, 07:48:08 pm »

"I am Dariush's favorite mafia player." with a link to the previous post you made.
+1 to this.
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2015, 07:50:31 pm »

Freelance forum dweller, professional vote analyzer.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2015, 08:28:26 pm »

+1 to this.
Yes.

Also something about you being Bay 12's resident statistician and lover of lynching lurkers, possibly.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2015, 08:55:28 pm »

Here's your bio:

"notquitethere has finally gotten there by being chosen by the members of the Bay12Games Mafia subforum to represent their community. He has distinguished himself with his strong, analytical town play and metric-based scumhunting methods."

And if that seems short you can fill it with whatever else you want. Like how handsome, charming, dashing, sexy, etc. etc. you are.

Or if you want something with a little more spice:

"notquitethere's not here to bore you with details of his playstyle in some dry fucking bio, he's here to lynch motherfuckers by going about it in a super smart fucking way and prove to the rest of the interwebs that Bay12Games is the best damn mafia community there is."
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2015, 09:17:43 pm »

"notquitethere has finally gotten there by being chosen by the members of the Bay12Games Mafia subforum to represent their community. He has distinguished himself with his strong, analytical town play and metric-based scumhunting methods."
"notquitethere's not here to bore you with details of his playstyle in some dry fucking bio, he's here to lynch motherfuckers by going about it in a super smart fucking way and prove to the rest of the interwebs that Bay12Games is the best damn mafia community there is."
These are both great.  :D

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2015, 09:29:39 pm »

How about this?

I has arrived. After a harsh journey from the Bay12games forum into the forbidding wilderness beyond, my harsh trek has ended. My several skills are to make a champion for the glory of ARMOK. There is almost no chance of victory left, but with stout labor comes victory. Whether by gambits, scumhunting, or by powers, I will provide for my odds. I am expecting a prospect of hope before winter entombs me, but it is spring now. Enough time to discover meta's ere the more accomplished players get hungry. A new chapter of Bay12forums starts here. STRIKE THE SCUM!!!!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 10:46:39 pm by origamiscienceguy »
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2015, 09:31:59 pm »

How about this?

I has arrived. After a harsh journey from the Bay12games forum into the forbidding wilderness beyond, my harsh trek has ended. My several skills are to make a champion for the glory of all bay12games. There is almost no chance of victory left, but with stout labor comes victory. Whether by gambits, scumhunting, or by powers, I will provide for my odds. I am expecting a prospect of hope before winter entombs me, but it is spring now. Enough time to discover meta's ere the more accomplished players get hungry. A new chapter of Bay12forums starts here. KILL THE SCUM!!!!
Add a "FOR LORD ARMOK!" and its good.
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2015, 09:39:20 pm »

So many great ideas here. I'm almost definitely going to give a call-back to my Dariush testimonials. It'll help show to my prospective competitors that their vitriol will wash off of me like water on a duck's back.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2015, 09:40:52 pm »

You need to capture the essence of bay12games though. Can my paragraph be the introduction and then some actual information about yourself afterwards?
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2015, 09:42:42 pm »

I has arrived. After a harsh journey from the Bay12games forum into the forbidding wilderness beyond, my harsh trek has ended. My several skills are to make a champion for the glory of ARMOK. There is almost no chance of victory left, but with stout labor comes victory. Whether by gambits, scumhunting, or by powers, I will provide for my odds. I am expecting a prospect of hope before winter entombs me, but it is spring now. Enough time to discover meta's ere the more accomplished players get hungry. A new chapter of Bay12forums starts here. KILL THE SCUM!!!!
Yes, this.

Recommend the Dariush thing as your qualifications, and this as your bio.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2015, 10:37:32 pm »

Also, a not quite there joke would be fantastic. Also, no Strike the Earth?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2015, 10:41:25 pm »

Also, a not quite there joke would be fantastic. Also, no Strike the Earth?
It could be strike the earth instead of kill the sum if you want.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14