Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 33

Author Topic: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Return!- Game Over (Union Victory)  (Read 73430 times)

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Return!- D1: 6 Tents
« Reply #240 on: March 24, 2015, 07:52:21 pm »

It sounded like you are asking for a policy lynch on tiruin. Who has been your only target this entire game.

Also, Tiruin is a girl.
Roo was targeting me all this entire game? o_O

I didn't parse it that way. Like, he said
I'm okay with policying this guy.
to...someone he mentioned earlier or something.

Also, Tiruin is a girl.
Because this. :P

But serious idea now: Backup what you said, Roo.
The game started approximately on Friday. What gave you that notion on Day 1 to bring the idea up?

It sounded like you are asking for a policy lynch on tiruin. Who has been your only target this entire game.

Also, Tiruin is a girl.
1.) I am saying if anyone wants to wagon tiruin I'm down.
2.) I am voting someone for death already.
3.) if tiruin was my "target" nice choice of words very evocative, I promise tiruin would know.
4.) what's with all this whiteknighting? First 4mask now tiruin.
...Whiteknighting? Origami was making a basic point :v
Also...you're down with jumping on a wagon on me.

...What's the thinking behind that?

Also 'target' can mean 'anyone you're pointing at', and not necessarily your death mark.
woah content from tiruin? It must be my birthday! Does that clear it up?
Most of your posts are excuses for not posting. No one know where you stand on the game. You haven't given out reads unless I'm high and missed them. You haven't done anything. The only way to win this game is with focus, perseverance, and omg you guessed it content. I'm okay with policying lurkers anytime anyday.

hint if we don't teach lurkers that lurking is bad how will lurkers learn?

preview edit- lmao even tiruin isn't buying it.
Or not it's cool.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: March 24, 2015, 07:54:38 pm »

It seems like roo is intent on getting you lynched. Either because of bussing, or because he just wants you dead. Either way, I don't see that being pro-town. Especially since he has no tangible evidence against you.
prove it. quote me all the times I have mentioned tiruin and explain how that is me being out to get them.
Or not it's cool.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: March 24, 2015, 07:55:34 pm »

Tiruin has atrocious internet connection. In all her recent games this has been a problem.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: March 24, 2015, 07:57:09 pm »

It seems like roo is intent on getting you lynched. Either because of bussing, or because he just wants you dead. Either way, I don't see that being pro-town. Especially since he has no tangible evidence against you.
...Hence why the question of 'what does he mean by policying' pops up.

So why're you thinking 'bussing'?

Most of your posts are excuses for not posting. No one know where you stand on the game. You haven't given out reads unless I'm high and missed them. You haven't done anything. The only way to win this game is with focus, perseverance, and omg you guessed it content. I'm okay with policying lurkers anytime anyday.

-_-
This BS yet again? Ugh.

Reminds me of what bigots say :/ but that's taking negativity to extremes. Your wording doesn't support your credibility though.

I mean, sure. Stating RL is an "excuse", dripping with malevolent connotation.
That's implying I'm both: Active Lurking, and Actually have an Agenda behind it.

Where are your fighting words coming from, punk?

prove it. quote me all the times I have mentioned tiruin and explain how that is me being out to get them.
Your sudden instance of 'policy her', which while being very vague, also explains your stance on others.
Without any context whatsoever other than that superficial idea of lurking.

It's not like you paid attention to me saying I have net problems.

Tiruin has atrocious internet connection. In all her recent games this has been a problem.
\o/

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: March 24, 2015, 07:59:02 pm »

I was thinking bussing because he didn't have a reason to vote you. Now that he has explained that he thought you were lurking, I don't think it is bussing anymore.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: March 24, 2015, 07:59:44 pm »

That was not all of my posts mentioning tiruin and that was not demonstrating how I was going after them.
Or not it's cool.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: March 24, 2015, 08:02:11 pm »

I was thinking bussing because he didn't have a reason to vote you. Now that he has explained that he thought you were lurking, I don't think it is bussing anymore.
If you're not gonna quote my posts mentioning tiruin say so so people can see how full of shit you are.
Or not it's cool.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: March 24, 2015, 08:04:58 pm »

...Hence why the question of 'what does he mean by policying' pops up.

So why're you thinking 'bussing'?

-_-
This BS yet again? Ugh.

Reminds me of what bigots say :/ but that's taking negativity to extremes. Your wording doesn't support your credibility though.

I mean, sure. Stating RL is an "excuse", dripping with malevolent connotation.
That's implying I'm both: Active Lurking, and Actually have an Agenda behind it.

Where are your fighting words coming from, punk?

Your sudden instance of 'policy her', which while being very vague, also explains your stance on others.
Without any context whatsoever other than that superficial idea of lurking.

It's not like you paid attention to me saying I have net problems.

\o/
So no real life issues when someone calls you out? Cool beans.
Or not it's cool.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: March 24, 2015, 08:06:30 pm »

This is also her normal time to get on. Stop trying to make a case where there isn't one.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: March 24, 2015, 08:07:33 pm »

Oh for the love of...

roo, cool your jets a little bit.  Here at Bay12, we aren't as agressive as wherever you come from, and massive agression is generally frowned upon.

Cheeetar: I'm done debating with you, you're wrong and prejudiced against third parties and forgetting a key fact about me, but there's no way I can get you to see without ruining the exercise.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: March 24, 2015, 08:11:16 pm »

This is also her normal time to get on. Stop trying to make a case where there isn't one.
first you defend them; then you say I'm bussing them. Now you're switching back?
this mind and post dissonance isn't getting anyones Georgies shaking?
Or not it's cool.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: March 24, 2015, 08:11:57 pm »

I don't think you are bussing anymore.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: March 24, 2015, 08:12:06 pm »

Question was: Why am I not considering that the third parties might help town? Answer: Because if they do they lose in most cases. They need 4 townies to be dead (at least 2 mislynches and 2 mafia nightkills) as well as 2 more kills from the bad at night in order for day 4 to be a possibility. If they help us lynch scum, lose. This is simple. I know you're a third party, and have a vested interest in lying about this, but third parties are not our friends.
In that case, wouldn't it be a better option for the Bad to aid the town, since he wins just by surviving to the end of the game? I see your reasoning, but I'm not sure that third party=automatic lynch is the best way to go about it.

Huh. Yeah. Bad's honestly more of a vigilante type character than a serial killer, now that I look at it. I mean, he can win with mafia, but it's less explicitly mafia-sided than the Good and the Ugly. Still- if we know somebody is a third party, do we take the slim chance that they'll somehow aid town? I'd advocate for not, hence my vote on 4maskwolf.

To people discussing third party claims: It's very unlikely to happen unless they have a good idea of who their opposing third parties are. They wouldn't want to claim and then just die in the night.

As an aside: Bad, if you ever figure out who Good is, town will go with you in voting for him, seeing as it rids us of a nightkill by having you leave the game and leaves us in an advantageous position vs scum.

4mask: I'm 'prejudiced' against third parties because lynching third parties helps town win the game. Are you frustrated that I'm playing properly or something?

Roo: The more memes you use, the less inclined I am to attempt to decipher your posts.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: March 24, 2015, 08:15:11 pm »

Cheeetar: Do tell, how does lynching third parties get the town any closer to winning the game?  Answer in a nutshell: it doesn't.  The only thing that gets the town closer to winning is lynching scum.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: March 24, 2015, 08:17:11 pm »

And given that I have net stability at this time when otherwise I won't--it is reasonable, though, for him to assume such.
It's like the ol' 'WHY ARE YOU RESPONDIN A LOT WHEN QUESTIONED' adage. Bias of interrogation.

And point @roo: Aggressive assertion doesn't work on B12, really. :P You should make a good and holistic case for it to work.

@Cheeet
There's a context within all third parties which make them differ--generalizing third parties towards a wincon skips over that context.
In this game, we have 3 PRESET third-parties, all of whom really feel benevolent or benign from a town-side of view, but otherwise from a scum-side (Also the ugly is ironically charming...against any killer :P).

So, could you give your context as to the third parties in this game and why they take a priority, or are they judged at the same basis as any third party, in general?
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 33