Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 33

Author Topic: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Return!- Game Over (Union Victory)  (Read 73396 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Return!- D1: 6 Tents
« Reply #180 on: March 23, 2015, 10:34:36 pm »

Almost posted this votecount in 4maskwolf's Guardians game because I wasn't paying attention.

Votecount:
TDS-4maskwolf
4maskwolf-Cheeetar, Comrade Shamrock, TDS
Comrade Shamrock-OrigamiScienceGuy
Deathsword- Peradon, roo

Day ends on Wednesday, March 25 at 3:00 PM EST

Deus Asmoth, mastahcheese, Peradon, roo, and Tiruin have roughly 40 hours to complete the vote requirement.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 23, 2015, 10:39:47 pm »

My mistake. Missed a /quote

Sorry guys homework is snowing me under.

4mask

Now it looks like you're trying to look like you're doing something. A lot of your posts just seem to be you telling everyone to scum hunt and not third party hunt. While a lot is in response to questions but you don't seem to be sending back many prompts of your own.

Everyone: Ask the player beneath you in the list a question.  Last player in the list, ask the first player a question.
What is the colour of night? (You didn't say it had to be a good question)

Seriously though I'm voting you. No real point for a question there.

Deus:
I'm assuming from context that OSG stole the airplane turtle thing?

4mask has not denied that he is 3rd party, which is something that I think that the bad would do for fear of the mafia killing him. And his defence was brought on by people asking threatning questions. I think that you are just trying to make a case to do the exacrt thing you accuse 4mask of doing. Comerade Shamrock
Can anyone confirm that nothing outside of formatting was changed by editing this post?
I can and do confirm.

So, vote requirement?
Unvote

Vote DeathSword
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 23, 2015, 10:44:50 pm »

So, vote requirement?
Unvote

Vote DeathSword

It is required that you vote once every 48 hours (excluding weekends and nights) unless you have notified the mod prior to an absence
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 23, 2015, 10:48:01 pm »

So, vote requirement?
Unvote

Vote DeathSword

It is required that you vote once every 48 hours (excluding weekends and nights) unless you have notified the mod prior to an absence
Yes, and I have just voted. Am I not understanding something?

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 23, 2015, 11:08:27 pm »

You're fine, I just assumed you were asking what I meant by vote requirement.
Sigtext

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 23, 2015, 11:09:48 pm »

Do you see nobody as scummy, Peradon?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 23, 2015, 11:19:12 pm »

Do you see nobody as scummy, Peradon?
At the moment, my top two scumpicks are DeathSword and 4maskwolf, both on fairly equal ground right now.

Deathsword for the OMGUS. He has yet to say anything on it though, or provide an explanation.
4mask basically because of what everyone else is saying. He seems to be getting pretty defensive about a 3rd party. I'm not voting for him because I feel like everyone is tunneling on him, so I'm trying to focus on Deathsword a little more.

If only he would post now.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 23, 2015, 11:21:26 pm »

You feel that Deathsword is worthy of focusing- do you think that a vote on him might encourage him to respond more to your focus?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 23, 2015, 11:23:07 pm »

He seems to be getting pretty defensive about a 3rd party.
Peradon, why is being defensive about 3rd party require a lynch? I think that all it proves is that he is 3rd party either good or ugly. Why lynch them?
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 23, 2015, 11:30:38 pm »

I have already voted for him, so the question is moot, but my intention was partially to pressure and partially a real vote. I do want him to answer my question, because what he says will probably affect whether my vote stays on him or not.

PPE:

He seems to be getting pretty defensive about a 3rd party.
Peradon, why is being defensive about 3rd party require a lynch? I think that all it proves is that he is 3rd party either good or ugly. Why lynch them?
I think that any scum would get defensive on any accusation, especially when several other people have said that the bad is lynch-worthy.

Actually, I have a question:

Everyone voting for 4mask: Why are voting for him? Do you think he is 3rd party or mafia? Why?

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: March 23, 2015, 11:45:16 pm »

I can and do confirm.
I also can confirm, so it's not just one person.

Everyone (except 4mask cause he already gave one): The day is nearing its close. I hate to be the one to bring up the "errebody reads list plz" but it does actually help.

My list, since it's annoying when someone wants a mass reads list and doesn't provide their own:

4maskwolf: OSG made a pretty good point about him not denying being a third-partier, and his actions have been rather odd to me, what with the constant desire for people to scumhunt, and pretty much ignore 3rd-parties (I know this isn't exactly what was said, but it has that effect). He could simply be town, and this is his attempt at not trying a gambit, since he's known as the "gambit-guy". I'm not sure where to set him. There's too much that makes "sorta sense" and not enough that makes perfect sense.
TheDarkStar: Didn't really say much of anything, and kinda felt like active lurking until 4mask voted him, and then he got defensive, and voted 4mask back. Slight scum lean. And the active-lurky bit pings me the wrong way.
Deus Asmoth: Has been doing well on answering questions and sending some of his own back. Town lean, for now.
Peradon: Has been active, and is paying good attention to small details. Town lean.
Silthuri: Hasn't really been around enough to say.
Deathsword: Seems exceptionally keen on nitpicking minor grammatical inconsistencies, but not much else. Lean grammar Nazi.
hector13/Cheeetar: Answered questions, but didn't ask back. Then tunneled TDS. (replace to Cheeetar) Asks a few questions, then tunnels 4mask. Huh. Not sure what to make of this, yet.
OrigamiScienceGuy: Asked a question pertaining to 3rd parties, then just answered questions and talked about roles. Defended Hector. Seems jumpy. Trolls 4mask. Expresses disinterest in voting 3rd parties. Then makes a case against CS, suggesting that 4mask is a non-hostile 3rd party. He's jumping all over the place, and isn't acting consistently. Slight scum lean.
Tiruin: Too busy with real life (and lack of internet) right now.
roo: He's clearly very new to the game, but he does seem to be trying his best to scumhunt. Slight town lean.
Comrade Shamrock: Early on, he does a good job of answering questions and sending some back, but then just kinda fades out, before showing up to drop a vote on 4mask (which other people have gotten on him for). Kinda leaning both ways.

Ok, after making this list, and reviewing things again, I'm voting TheDarkStar.

TDS: After rereading some more, I notice some things. Your vote on 4mask is while he has his vote on you, but there's enough in-between that I didn't notice this at first. Secondly, you attack him for "acting defensive" when you yourself had done little in the way of progressing the game besides answering questions, until 4mask voted you, at which point you suddenly become considerably more active in defending yourself.

And this.
4mask has not denied that he is 3rd party, which is something that I think that the bad would do for fear of the mafia killing him. And his defense was brought on by people asking threatening questions. I think that you are just trying to make a case to do the exact thing you accuse 4mask of doing. Comrade Shamrock
Why are you so worried about the fact that people are voting for 4mask? What do you think of the actual accusations against him?
You're taking special interest in someone who's examining the 4mask wagon, with connotation suggesting that they shouldn't (in orange).
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 24, 2015, 12:01:12 am »

Everyone voting for 4mask: Why are voting for him? Do you think he is 3rd party or mafia? Why?

Probably 3rd party, which means mafia-ally/survivor or serial killer. I'm fine with lynching that.
I've played some mafia.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: March 24, 2015, 12:19:01 am »

Everyone (except 4mask cause he already gave one): The day is nearing its close. I hate to be the one to bring up the "errebody reads list plz" but it does actually help.
Actually I'm having trouble gathering my reads right now. Nobody has done anything majorly towny right now, so most people are null reads. I have already posted who I think are scummy.

PPE:

Probably 3rd party, which means mafia-ally/survivor or serial killer. I'm fine with lynching that.
Could you answer this question posed by TDS? Hector answered it, but his opinion will probably be different than yours.

Everyone: Would any of the third parties merit a policy-lynch if you found out who they were?
Should the scum be lynched before a scum-sided Bad or should it be the other way around?
If you were town, would you try to help the Good/Ugly, the Bad, or neither?

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: March 24, 2015, 12:50:46 am »

everybody that I have reads on:

4mask: has not made any attempt to deny that he is 3rd party. The mafia and town would deny this for fear of the real one to claim and get them lynched. The Bad would deny this for fear of the mafia killing them. Good/Ugly lean

Comerade Shamrock: Vote on 4mask about a natural defense 4mask did. It was too early for anybody to really scumhunt so you can't blame 4mask. You, on the other hand, started off scumhunting and didn't seem to actually care about who you voted on. Could be still RVS, or you really don't care who get's lynched. Scum lean

Mastahcheese: Started the massread and gave very good information and I can't see you misinterpreting anything major. Town lean.

"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 24, 2015, 01:38:06 am »

Could you answer this question posed by TDS? Hector answered it, but his opinion will probably be different than yours.

Everyone: Would any of the third parties merit a policy-lynch if you found out who they were?
Should the scum be lynched before a scum-sided Bad or should it be the other way around?
If you were town, would you try to help the Good/Ugly, the Bad, or neither?

I think Bad and Good merit a policy-lynch. Ugly notsomuch, as it wastes a day. If they were guaranteed bad and guaranteed scum, lynch the bad if there's two scum and the scum if there's one scum. The first because it cuts down on night kills, the second because it wins us the game. I am town, and I'm not inclined to help any of them. A quick, easy game for the town relies on all of them losing.
I've played some mafia.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 33