Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 33

Author Topic: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: spuds and failure, a regional dish  (Read 55316 times)

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: It's d-day all over again
« Reply #135 on: May 15, 2015, 07:09:18 pm »

"Thanks. Looks like there's still more of the crazy people further up. Mind if I borrow that bat? I'm gonna need something if I have to fight any of them."
Stealthily move up, keeping an eye out for the crazy people.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 15, 2015, 09:16:10 pm »

"WHAT GADGETS AND WEAPONS DO YOU HAVE? I'D RATHER NOT WASTE TIME LEARNING TO USE NEW BODY PARTS"

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 15, 2015, 10:49:37 pm »

"oh hey lil buddy, u kinda scared me Mr.Crab" Bob follows lil fella.
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 16, 2015, 04:45:41 pm »

"Thanks. Looks like there's still more of the crazy people further up. Mind if I borrow that bat? I'm gonna need something if I have to fight any of them."
Stealthily move up, keeping an eye out for the crazy people.
"Yeah man, here you go." He hands you the bat.

You, the student with the machete and one other student head into the hallway while the rest of the sutdents barricade themselves in the classroom. After some scouting around you all meet up again on the first floor in front of the classroom and share what you've found. The floor you're on right now is clear of hostiles. There's at least one gun on the second floor covering the main gate of the school with a machinegun. The student without a weapon says she saw movement in the ground floor classrooms, but she couldn't safely peek around to see exactly how many there were. THen there are still the other buildings, though those aren't really an immediate concern for you guys right now.

"WHAT GADGETS AND WEAPONS DO YOU HAVE? I'D RATHER NOT WASTE TIME LEARNING TO USE NEW BODY PARTS"
"We have lots of gadgets, and what we don't have we can make. We have some of the finest minds working in our R&D department, overseen by Engineer Hartmann. If you don't want to replace or add anything new to your body, there's always Doctor Igor's supersoldier serum. Though I suspect he'll be somewhat dissapointed that he won't get to experiment on you.

Looks like we'll arrive in a bit. Was there anything else you wanted to know?"

"oh hey lil buddy, u kinda scared me Mr.Crab" Bob follows lil fella.
The clickety clacks once more and walks sideways into the tunnel. You follow it for what seems like half an hour when you finally come to the end. The crab goes to a shallow puddle where four small crabs are scuttling around in. He clacks his pincers and points one to the wall.

There are a bunch of large rocks wedged into a large hole, so that there's only a small hole leading outside left. It's only large enough to put two fingers through. You move up to it and look thorugh the small hole. You can hear and see waves on the other side of the wall, and you see a seagull flying by.

You look down to see the large crab trying to grab one of the rocks, but his pincers aren't strong enough.

((small update that's mostly just talking and looking at things.))

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 16, 2015, 04:51:09 pm »

"SUPERSOLDIER SERUM? THAT THE STRENGTH AND DURABILITY STUFF THEY'VE BEEN RAVING ABOUT ON TV? I ASSUMED IT WAS SOME SCAM TO CHEAT BODYBUILDERS AND WEIGHTLIFTERS BUT IF IT'S REAL I MAY TRY IT OUT"

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 16, 2015, 04:58:25 pm »

Explore the place.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 16, 2015, 05:27:06 pm »

"SUPERSOLDIER SERUM? THAT THE STRENGTH AND DURABILITY STUFF THEY'VE BEEN RAVING ABOUT ON TV? I ASSUMED IT WAS SOME SCAM TO CHEAT BODYBUILDERS AND WEIGHTLIFTERS BUT IF IT'S REAL I MAY TRY IT OUT"
"Hah, no. The stuff from the commercials is a total scam. Our serum is the real deal, though. And it's even better than anything those commercials have claimed. Strenght, endurance, awareness, flexibility, it does it all."

Explore the place.
There's only the main room with the bar/seating/dance floor, a kitchen to the side of the bar and the hidden passage that leads to this room. Nothing else.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 16, 2015, 09:43:24 pm »

Dance on the dance floor.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 17, 2015, 02:58:49 am »

Bob: "So... U expect me to become crab helper  :o ... nevermind i want to get out anyways so ill help you ;) " Bob carefully places his rifle, getting shure it wont get wet or fell down, then starts  digging.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 17, 2015, 02:16:12 pm »

"SOUNDS LIKE USEFUL STUFF, HOW MUCH LONGER BEFORE WE ARRIVE?"

When we land, enter with the others

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 17, 2015, 04:20:52 pm »

Start sneaking up to the second floor.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dance on the dance floor.
[6->6] You go out onto the dance floor, emitting an aura that makes people quickly clear a space for you. As the music plays and the dance floor lights up You dance, and let the rythm consume you.

"Hey"

You twirl around, enjoying all the lights flashing in front of you and feeling the beat in your stomach. Every muscle is-

"HEY"

You stop, and notice there's a pinguin standing in front of you.

"Great, you finally noticed me. Ahem. Congratulations! Your exceptional dancing has summoned me to you. You are now an mmm. Or Magical Music Maiden. Take this here bracelet, it will let you transform into your magical maiden form. Try and get comfy with it fast, you'll need it."

He throws a bracelet your way. It's made out of pink coral like fragments.

Bob: "So... U expect me to become crab helper  :o ... nevermind i want to get out anyways so ill help you ;) " Bob carefully places his rifle, getting shure it wont get wet or fell down, then starts  digging.
You try to get the stones out of the way, but they're stuck pretty bad. You try and wrench out a large one with your bayonet, but it's just no use. You wonder to yourself what would be more practical in this situation. Probably a pickaxe or something.

You notice a warm feeling near your hand. you look down and see the rifle glowing green, like the cube from before. It explodes in a green flames. The flames are bright, but don't hurt you and they aren't even that hot. You look at your hand and see a gunmetal grey ring on your finger, it bears the inscription of a cube. The ring glows green and a transparent green pickaxe materializes in the air before you. As you grab it, it becomes solid. With your new pickaxe you go to work and make short work of the rocks around the entrance. You pick up the large rock and carry it to the side, and the little crabs grab tiny pebbles in their claws and also carry them to the side. You open up the way and go outside.

You're standing near at the edge of a beach. The crab, with the four little crabs on his back, scuttles past you and goes to a very large rock just behind the water line. He gets on it, and the wave their little claws at you. You're about to turn around when you see the rock lift out of the water. The water moves us up and from below the waterlines comes a huge crab, easily two stories tall. The large rock from before was actually just one of its claws. It puts the small crabs on its back and begins slowly walking deeper into the sea. The pickaxe dissapears again, but the ring is still on your finger.

You manage to find a road not long after, and soon enough you find yourself back in megacity 15. You take the bus back to your appartement.

"SOUNDS LIKE USEFUL STUFF, HOW MUCH LONGER BEFORE WE ARRIVE?"

When we land, enter with the others
"Looks like we've about arrived, I'll introduce you to the two gentlemen I talked about. First let's talk to the good Doctor about the serum, yes?"

You step outside of the helicopter onto the landing pad. The facility is made out of grey concrete, and is partially inside of a mountain near the coast. You get led inside and the woman takes you straight to the science complex. You head up to the medical wing a nd are greeted by the man called Doctor Igor. He's a strange chap, with stitches all over him. His two eyes are different colours, he seems to have two different ears as well and his nose is acompletely different colour from the rest of hsi face. Most strikingly, he has four arms. His labcoat flutters as he turns toward you the moment you enter.

"Ah, if it ishnt our eshteemed new hero. Tell me, what can i do for you?"

Start sneaking up to the second floor.
You and the guy with the bat head on to sneak up to the second floor, while the girl elects to stay in the classroom. You go up the stairs, [5] and manage to remain completely undetected. You peek through the tiny mirror in the door of the classroom where you can hear the gunshots come from. There are two people here. One is manning the machine gun that's firing outside, while the other helps feed the bullet belt into the gun.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((am i Green Cube lantern? xD ))
Take more chewing gum and expectate the ring.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I HEARD YOU HAD SOME SUPER SERUM YOU COULD GIVE ME. ALSO, WHICH WAY TO THE FANCY GADGETS?"

((Looks like I'm going Captain America on this one... well, assuming there aren't horrible side effects to the serum in which case Hulk might be more accurate...))

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Uh..., ok penguin man".
Diane had no freaking idea why there was suddenly a penguin in front of her, talking about musical maidens. She thought she was hallucinating, but decided whatever, I'll try.
Put on the bracelet.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 33