Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 33

Author Topic: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: spuds and failure, a regional dish  (Read 55276 times)

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: upping the stakes
« Reply #90 on: April 22, 2015, 06:30:13 am »

Shoot both of these fools in the head and say:
Spoiler: One-liner nr.3 (click to show/hide)
Snatch their guns afterwards.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: upping the stakes
« Reply #91 on: April 22, 2015, 01:32:16 pm »

Follow one of the killdozer people.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: rakist gets lawnchair to the head
« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2015, 05:29:39 pm »

By the way, In case I never mentioned it before: when doing opposed rolls in battle, it always goes [attacker roll] vs [defender roll].

"Thank you."

Start eating. Make sure to savor the taste.

((I'm betting on cannibals, and the beer being drugged.))
you start eating the pie, taking a sip of beer from time to time. The pie is quite lovely, the meat nice and juicy while the potatoes are obviously frshly made. The beer is nice as well, with a full flavor and just the right amount of bitterness. You're almost done eating when you drop the fork on the ground. You reach out to pick it up, but your vision is going all blurry and you can't really move your fingers anymore. You manage to look at the barman, who smiles in a friendly fashion.

"Have a nice trip, mate."

You slump over onto the counter. Or rather, your body does. You can see yourself lying on the counter. Your viewpoints is being pulled away, through the wall and over the city, giving you a view of the entire megacity. This doesn't last long, as you pick up speed at a frightening pace. The city flashes by underneath you and you go careening off into the air. You go so fast that all you can see is blurs of colour and light. And suddenly you jerk to a complete halt. After a good half minute of pure confusion you manage to calm down enough to take a good look around. You are holding your mop. You're standing on a rainbow. In front of you the rainbow leads to a large building of some kind. Behind you the rainbow seems to go on endlessly. Above and around the rainbow you see a starry night sky.

You walk towards the building, but a very large man in armour with a horned helmet blocks your way. The helmet has an open face, so you can see his impressive beard.

"Halt. Who goes there?"

GO home.
Having just made a trip to a gang hideout, then to a interdimensional door and being given a magic key by a skeleton, you decide it's time to go home. You head upstairs, you are now home.

((Eating lunch, going to school, sitting in a room, what riveting adventures...))

Get ready to bash my opponent with the chair when he attacks

"DOES THAT WEAPON MAKE YOU A RAKIST?"
((I am amused by that pun))

Your taunt throws the guy off balance, and he blindly charges at you with the rake. [2-1] v [4] You take a step to the side and the guy completely misses you, stumbling forward and giving you the perfect oppertunity to bash his fookin skull in, m8. [5] You grab the chair with both hands and hold it over your head. You bring it down over the back of his head, hard. The guy falls face first to the mat and blood comes out of the fresh wound. To your surpise, however, he turns around and sweeps the rake towards you, not actually getting close to hitting you but forcing you to take a few steps back. He stand up again, still wobbling slightly as blood trickles over his face, and points his rake towards you like a spear.

Explore the room.
(More description please  :o )
Sorry about that. So, it's a pretty large room underground. The walls, floor and ceiling are all reinforced concrete. The blast door that the gasmask man closed is 200mm thick steel. You know this because it says so on the door. There is a tiny airvent near the ceiling on one of the walls, but it's only big enough for your head, the rest of your body is simply too large to fit in. In the middle of the room is the cube, it has a hole in one side and seems hollow in the middle. There is a bulkhead door on the wall opposite of the blastdoor where you entered. Next to this bulkhead door is a sign that says "WARNING, NO ENTRY. DANGER AHEAD" There is also a small chair and table, on which the guy left the drink.

Shoot both of these fools in the head and say:
Spoiler: One-liner nr.3 (click to show/hide)
Snatch their guns afterwards.
"Minds are gonna blow." you say and pop to unload both barrels. [4][3] You pop up and squeeze the trigger. The guy with submachinegun gets blasted right in the face, the pellets tearing a large chunk out of his neck and the right side of his face. He slumps to floor and makes rather horrid gurgling sounds. Your aim is off on the second shot, probably due to the recoil from the first shot. The pellets hit him hard in the bulletproof vest he's wearing, sending him staggering backwards onto a shelf. He half falls half manages to hold onto the shelf and fires a few reactionary shots roughly in your direction. The shots miss you, shattering a lamp that hung behind you and showering you with glass, making you duck back behind the counter.

"Oh fuck, I'm bleeding. Oh shit, Dan! FUCK, I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU PAY FOR THIS MOTHERFUCKER!"

Follow one of the killdozer people.
Using the panic that has spread throughout the school and your classroom, you slip out of the door in the back of the room. you remember seeing a few enter the building you're in right now, so you head downstairs. When you come to the 1st floor, you hear a scream from the music classroom. You sneakily sneak over to the door and peek through the little glass window. Most of the class is standing near the wall to the back of the class, terrified. at the front of the class there's three people. A woman and a guy from the cult, wearing a hockey mask and scream mask respectively. The guy is holding a male student and his a machete at his throat. THe female is holding a baseball bat with nails through it. She's saying something, but you can't hear it very well through the soundproofing of the room.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile

Smash his knees with my chair, I shall break him physically, emotionally and psychologically!

"NOW WHAT WOULD YOUR MOTHER SAY IF SHE SAW YOU LOSING THIS BADLY?"

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

"A lowly janitor, friend."

Talk to him.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Peek through the "No entry" door if opened. Gather info.
Then use small chair to look inside vent.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 04:24:17 am by Delekates »
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile

GO to sleep.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

Spoiler: One-liner nr.4 (click to show/hide)
Back off to the previous room and hide.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quietly move behind the woman and try to dislocate one of her shoulders.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

WHELP I JUST LOST ABOUT AN HOUR AN A HALF OF TYPING STUFFS BECAUSE LOL BROWSER CRASH. SO I'M GONNA BE REALLY SHORT BECAUSE I'M NOT TYPING ALL OF THAT AGAIN. NEXT TIME I'LL WRITE EVERYTHING OUT IN A TEXT FILE, SHIT.

Also: if you want you can send me pm with: your characters top 5 favourite heroes (real or made up), favourite animal, greatest fear, what they hope for. Doing this will make it so that stuffz get more tailored for your character sometimes, ignoring to do this means I just keep throwing random shit that I like at you like I've been doing up until now.

Smash his knees with my chair, I shall break him physically, emotionally and psychologically!

"NOW WHAT WOULD YOUR MOTHER SAY IF SHE SAW YOU LOSING THIS BADLY?"
You throw a never ending barrage of lawchair at the guys knees. One of his kneecaps actually gets hit so hard it flies off and hits an audience member in the face. The man starts crying for his mommy before giving up.

You are taken to an arena deeper in the building with 5 other fighters. You are told stage three is an all-out deathmatch, last man standing wins. Winner gets to meet lords of the zodiac and recieve blessing. You can still bow out, choose wisely.

"A lowly janitor, friend."

Talk to him.

He says you aren't on todays list of great warriors. Surely this is a mistake. He asks what great battle you died fighting?

GO to sleep.
You go to sleep and have horrible nightmare of city on fire, zombies eating people, and getting dragged into an alleyway by tentacles and eaten alive. You wake up sweating and screaming.

Peek through the "No entry" door if opened. Gather info.
Then use small chair to look inside vent.

You open no entry door, there is long dark staircase going long way down. There is light down at the base of the staircase.

You stand on chair and look in vent. There is rat in vent. Very dead, dry rat. It is dead.

Back off to the previous room and hide.
You crawly crawl back to the room where you made your spectacular entrance. The hostages are nervous. You hear the guy calling you very bad names and starts walking, probably towards room you are in.

Quietly move behind the woman and try to dislocate one of her shoulders.
What? You are standing before door leading into classroom. The cowering students are, from your point of view, at the end of classroomto the left of the door. The two masked people and the hostage student are at the front of classroom, to the right side of the door. You're not gonna be sneaking in there without anyone seeing you.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: update eaten by browser, nom nom
« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2015, 05:57:39 pm »

I bow out of this match, I don't doubt Bob could win but a deathmatch is a little beyond what he'd be willing to do, even for potential superpowers.

"YOU GUYS MIGHT BE IDIOTS BUT I'M NOT ABOUT TO MURDER YOU ALL YOU OVER IT. I'M OUT!"

((Yes, after smashing a guy's knees to oblivion that seems a bit strange but whatever...))

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2015, 08:17:06 pm »

Take out my phone and call the cops.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2015, 08:20:11 pm »

Try to calm down
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 08:46:21 am by wipeout1024 »
Ain't nobody got time for that.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 29, 2015, 08:11:32 am »

Grab a piece of glass, hide next to the door, when the guy goes through stab him in the neck and grab the gun.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 08:19:17 am by SaberToothTiger »

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 29, 2015, 09:55:06 am »

"Well, I was fighting a great battle with a pie and some beer before I got here."

Tell him about the pie, and the beer.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 33