Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 44

Author Topic: Apocalypse How - Second vision  (Read 70600 times)

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
Re: Apocalypse How - Second vision
« Reply #570 on: September 18, 2015, 05:37:20 am »

"Well then, I would want to have advanced, sturdy bunker building technology, as well as advanced hydroponic farming techniques."
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 02:24:57 pm by wipeout1024 »
Ain't nobody got time for that.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: September 18, 2015, 02:03:49 pm »

I'm they same s as you guys, perhaps some underground system and drones to help protect people. Tofu and such should be able to provide nutrients, then move underground if needed. The only thing we would have to worry about may be underground creatures, but there should be ways to kill them too. Perhaps we may even be able to reach an alliance with some of the creatures through diplomatic means.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 02:06:27 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: September 18, 2015, 03:17:45 pm »

"I'd go for a method of cleansing parasites like tapeworms and those horrible worm larva things, then, oh, a method of producing power comparable in fuel efficiency to fusion, but functional at all scales.

And as for "Reaching an alliance with some of the underground creatures through diplomacy", I'm not even going to comment."
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: September 18, 2015, 03:48:12 pm »

"I'd go for a method of cleansing parasites like tapeworms and those horrible worm larva things, then, oh, a method of producing power comparable in fuel efficiency to fusion, but functional at all scales.

And as for "Reaching an alliance with some of the underground creatures through diplomacy", I'm not even going to comment."

Well if they are going to be intelligent, then maybe some things like parots can learn to not only speak, but understand,
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: September 18, 2015, 04:00:51 pm »

Well if they are going to be intelligent, then maybe some things like parots can learn to not only speak, but understand,
"Their entire purpose will be to end humanity, mister whoever-you-are."

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: September 18, 2015, 04:41:57 pm »

"I tink I'll need some quick and easy to use tool to, ah, brainwash? That how you say? Yes, I tink so. Also, a way to communicate with animals!"
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: September 18, 2015, 08:58:27 pm »

Forrester silently mumbles to himself as he considers what to wish for.  He does his best to conceal his eagerness, but even he can't restrain himself from smiling deviously.  After all, he's expecting this deadly game to be...fun.

"I have no doubt that my skills will be sufficient for survival.  However, I do have certain wishes in mind.  I wish that all sapient animals be capable of feeling the entire range of emotions including deep grief, terror, and despair.   I don't want these animals to be akin to biological robots.  Annihilating them won't be much fun then.  My second wish is that all sapient animals feel the strong urge to mourn their dead, this urge to grieve surpassing even humanity's.  I want every casualty these animals suffer to bring them real pain...."
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 09:00:44 pm by Megggas »
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: September 18, 2015, 10:58:13 pm »

Van would rumble under his breath Sadist.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: September 19, 2015, 04:16:56 am »

"Good idea, Forrest! I tink we should coalition, den."
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: September 21, 2015, 02:16:46 pm »

Remember to do standard bolded action when you want me to roll for your wishes. Or if you don't want to make any wish.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: September 21, 2015, 02:51:56 pm »

Touch the sphere and make the following wishes

1. Wish that all sapient animals be capable of feeling the entire range of emotions including deep grief, terror, and despair.   
2. Wish that all sapient animals feel the strong urge to mourn their dead, this urge to grieve surpassing even humanity's.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 03:04:24 pm by Megggas »
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: September 21, 2015, 03:00:25 pm »

Request one: A way to remove all bodily parasites from someone reliably

Request two: A power source with an efficiency similar to nuclear fusion, but still viable at smaller scales.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: September 21, 2015, 03:34:49 pm »

Wish one. A medicine is developed to stop all medicine resistant microbes and such
Wish two. A cheap and efficient rocket fuel is developed.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: September 21, 2015, 04:51:33 pm »

Wish one. A medicine is developed to stop all medicine resistant microbes and such
Wish two. A cheap and efficient rocket fuel is developed.

Be careful. kerosene is a cheap and efficient rocket fuel, as far as rocket fuels go.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: September 22, 2015, 01:18:02 am »

1., sturdy bunker building technology, as well as 
2.advanced hydroponic farming techniques."
Ain't nobody got time for that.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 44