Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 44

Author Topic: Apocalypse How - Second vision  (Read 70631 times)

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
Re: Apocalypse How - Second vision
« Reply #525 on: September 05, 2015, 06:39:28 pm »

Upon hearing all of this, Sherri decides to tie her hair into a bun. After hearing the rest of the people speak, she decides to stand up.
"But we only know it could work. Even if there is a cure, what happens if we are infected. We don't know who could be Patient Zero. It could be one of our colleagues, or potentially, it could be us. Maybe we should look at a natural disaster, perhaps like an earthquake."
Ain't nobody got time for that.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: September 05, 2015, 07:05:18 pm »

Upon hearing all of this, Sherri decides to tie her hair into a bun. After hearing the rest of the people speak, she decides to stand up.
"But we only know it could work. Even if there is a cure, what happens if we are infected. We don't know who could be Patient Zero. It could be one of our colleagues, or potentially, it could be us. Maybe we should look at a natural disaster, perhaps like an earthquake."
hmmm I doubt it would be us, but still it is a chance.. Perhaps a nuclear disaster
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: September 06, 2015, 03:50:25 am »

I hoped to get more than four players, especially since Harry Baldman said he would be up for another round but never actually posted a sheet. Let's get started anyway. New players can easily hop in while we aren't too far in.

I actually nearly posted a sheet, but then scrapped it because I didn't like how it was turning out. Will try to figure something out.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: September 06, 2015, 11:36:14 am »

"Ha. The end of da world. Well, I zink that a nucular war could be done, yes? I say we blow it all up! We zo it now, and we hide in ze shelter, yes?"
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: September 06, 2015, 11:49:16 am »

"Ha. The end of da world. Well, I zink that a nucular war could be done, yes? I say we blow it all up! We zo it now, and we hide in ze shelter, yes?"
Yes, kill many but easy to keep those we wish to survive safe.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: September 06, 2015, 01:50:54 pm »

"It won't be easy. Whatever you decide, they can and will make it much more devastating."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: September 10, 2015, 02:03:11 pm »

And when you think you have the winning scenario, remember to do nice bolded voting action. I can't be certain otherwise.

Also please don't forget to post.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: September 10, 2015, 02:06:25 pm »

"It won't be easy. Whatever you decide, they can and will make it much more devastating."
still, perhaps we could save some and give them the supplies and such and leave them in isolated areas so that the nuclear fall out won't harm them
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: September 10, 2015, 04:43:03 pm »

"I say nuclear war!"
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: September 10, 2015, 05:06:30 pm »

GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: September 10, 2015, 05:14:04 pm »

Name: Faheema Naish
Sex: Female
Role: CEO
Power:Faheema is the CEO of Dronetics, a controversial German-based company invested heavily into practical applications of robotics. Dronetics is notorious for it's "All-Purpose Bipedals", a remote-control series of vaguely humanoid originally designed for search-and-rescue, but which a huge bid for millitary-specification models recently won out. Dronetics defends its position by pointing out that the APB series is non-autonomous, while it's vocal critics point out that other, non-combat models sold to the same millitaries are fully autonomous, and conspiracy theorists claim that these models are being used as control units for the APBs. Whether or not this is true, one thing is clear - Dronetics are a company with far more capital than would be expected, and Faheema Naish is at the center of the company, co-founder and public face.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: September 10, 2015, 06:05:12 pm »

"I say nuclear war!"

as do I
Well, it's not like I can block a decision right now, so, I do.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: September 10, 2015, 08:02:50 pm »

I still vote for Disease.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: September 10, 2015, 11:55:55 pm »

"I say nuclear war!"

as do I
Well, it's not like I can block a decision right now, so, I do.

You can, it is 3 vs 1 for nukes with your vote. And Dorsidwarf can tip the balance into entirely new direction.

Name: Faheema Naish
Sex: Female
Role: CEO
Power:Faheema is the CEO of Dronetics, a controversial German-based company invested heavily into practical applications of robotics. Dronetics is notorious for it's "All-Purpose Bipedals", a remote-control series of vaguely humanoid originally designed for search-and-rescue, but which a huge bid for millitary-specification models recently won out. Dronetics defends its position by pointing out that the APB series is non-autonomous, while it's vocal critics point out that other, non-combat models sold to the same millitaries are fully autonomous, and conspiracy theorists claim that these models are being used as control units for the APBs. Whether or not this is true, one thing is clear - Dronetics are a company with far more capital than would be expected, and Faheema Naish is at the center of the company, co-founder and public face.

Got you. I'll roll numbers for you later today when I'm not too busy, so feel free to vote.

I'll give you day or two to see if votes change or remain.
Old sigs.
Games.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: September 11, 2015, 01:28:46 am »

"Buisinessmen all, I have a serious thought to consider when selecting nuclear armageddon. Namely, that it might not be lethal enough.That's right, not lethal enough. Why? Because the world has been preparing against a nuclear war for decades already. Deep bunkers are scattered across the lands, masses of shipping are well away from any form of detonation, and a great number of the world's countries would be unaffected entirely.

Which begs the question - if we choose that option, how will these beings ramp up the destruction to kill, without any intervention from us, all of humanity?
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 44