Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: SCP: Another day, another death [IC]  (Read 7825 times)

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Another day, another death [IC]
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2015, 08:09:45 pm »

"Yeah, thats all for now."
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2015, 08:14:36 pm »

((*can't see any way to fit his character into the dialogue due to the fact that he's tech oriented and has literally nothing to do with that kind of object*))

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2015, 10:23:02 pm »

((*can't see any way to fit his character into the dialogue due to the fact that he's tech oriented and has literally nothing to do with that kind of object*))
((You could pick another SPC. I literally just chose something that fit my characters specialty.
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2015, 10:36:46 pm »

"So, can I go to my cell now?"
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2015, 08:46:40 am »

Somebody was approaching, the steps sounded business-like. Richter was poised like a spring, ready for something to happen. Finally the Agent stopped in front of his door.

Hell its about time, i thought you guys would let me rot in here. So whats the business today?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2015, 09:52:52 am »

Damien opens the door after scanning his key card. This always was fun, made him feel like a secret agent type. Technically he is but still. He walks into the cell and hauls Richter onto his feet before gesturing him towards the door.
"That's classified information. Let's go."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2015, 10:03:53 am »

Meanwhile, elsewhere in the facility....

Professor von Dohanyi studies a sample of SCP-135's biomatter; safely sequestered away from it, of course, using a robot's camera feed to study it.

It was not known just yet whether or not the biomatter itself was carcinogenic, like its progenitor. The professor had no intention of finding out for himself.

He stares at the necrotic, fungus-ridden matter intently through the feed, sighing.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2015, 09:52:43 pm »

Tom Norrin
"You want anything Dohanyi? I'm heading over to the coffee machine."

Norrin had done several tests on SCP-135 in the past and determined there was very little that can be done about the specimen itself. Though studying a chunk of the matter that formed its body was a new idea, he was getting impatient to start seeing how disconnected tissue would react to some of the harsher acids which the original specimen had been unphased by.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2015, 12:13:35 am »

Agent Park, Class C
Agent Park? Time is short so I'll be brief, I want you to form a temporary MTF, a combat group. We've have certain needs for quick reactions presently-

Yes sir.

Don't interrupt me.

Yes sir. He glared, but Park's face was a mask. The man behind the desk calmly slid a small manilla envelope towards, then continued.

Selection is entirely in your hands, use your discretion. You'll need firepower but the precise body count is up to you, take people you can trust.

Park's mind turned at the suit's choice of words. Bodies. That's all we are to them. He picked up the envelope but left it sealed. What's the mission?

Retrieval of an insensitive object located on foreign soil, the damn thing is wreaking havoc in the middle of a war zone, God knows we can't let it interfere with the bloodshed. In a few hours your political cover will be in place, we've got some UN BDUs prepared. I'll send you a technician with all the information we have on this thing so you can properly equip yourselves. I want you on that plane tonight, you'll arrive sometime tomorrow morning. Now get out of my sight.

Park continued to grimace. Yes sir. He turned to leave.

This is a simple mission, I could've picked anybody for this job. Don't screw this-

Park shut the door, elbowed past a pair of researchers chatting in the vestibule and marched his way into the hall. He tore open the envelope and removed his copy of the orders, folded them neatly, and placed them inside his shirt pocket.

((Any field agents who want to join me on a mission should suddenly run into me in the hall.))

Spoiler: Agent Park (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 12:15:07 am by GUNINANRUNIN »

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2015, 07:37:02 am »

PTW

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2015, 02:55:19 pm »

Meanwhile, elsewhere in the facility....

Professor von Dohanyi studies a sample of SCP-135's biomatter; safely sequestered away from it, of course, using a robot's camera feed to study it.

It was not known just yet whether or not the biomatter itself was carcinogenic, like its progenitor. The professor had no intention of finding out for himself.

He stares at the necrotic, fungus-ridden matter intently through the feed, sighing.
Same thing he found before; a mass of necrotic matter. An abomination.

The site manager adjusts his glasses and sighs, looking at an hourglass he had just flipped.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2015, 03:34:12 pm »

Gilles burst into Jonah Mendez's lab, his eyes carefully closed.

*groping around* "Are you sure this thing is covered? Certain? Fine, let me introduce myself, my name is Gilles Kerath, and I heard you were researching SCP-151. Now, your current hypothesis is fine, but are you certain it's not just the lung cells secreting the "seawater", some kind of fast acting cystic firbrosis? After all, as far as I can tell from the report, no algae or plankton were ever found within the fluid. The reports aren't clear if it is because they're not present, or because no one bothered to look for them.

If you let me, I have a growth rack where a part of the lung could be kept alive in physiological conditions. While you watch the subject, I could take a sample, measure the production of fluid and analyze it for trace of sea life.

Together, I'm certain we can learn much about this SCP!

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2015, 03:36:34 pm »

The professor doesn't respond, simply manipulating the drone carefully to pick up a bottle of acid and carefully drip it onto the specimen of 135.

He adjusts his glasses as he studies the effect of the acid, carefully writing it down into a worn notepad with a sleek black pen.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2015, 03:56:42 pm »

Agent Park
Park burst into the Agents' lounge. He looked around. Alright: Nishizumi, Wilco, Dinvale. Let's go, we've got work to do. He waved his orders.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 04:13:32 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2015, 03:59:03 pm »

Wilco isn't there as he is currently transporting Richter to Jonah's lab. He would be happy to go after that though.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7