Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: SCP: Another day, another death [IC]  (Read 7819 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
SCP: Another day, another death [IC]
« on: March 13, 2015, 09:33:45 am »

OOC Thread

After passing through countless blast doors with magnetic locks and hyperalloy hulls, the workers coming in notice a group of hazmat security guards holding a man against a wall who is screaming as sores on his body appear and bleed. Another guard pushes the workers back before putting up a clear sheet to block the hallway; ultraviolet lights flash, covering the hallway in a purple hue as sprinkler systems begin to rain bleach down to sterilize the area.
A minute later, the man's screams stop as he suddenly explodes violently, guts and blood and ashes flaming out, covering the area in a gory display of death as the infection from SCP-081 comes to the final stage; spontaneous combustion.
The next three hours were spent sanitizing and cleaning the area and their suits, and the area was locked off for the next ten days for safety.
Another day, another death.

After the containment breach, work continued as normal and each person found themselves in their respective workplaces; offices, labs, armories, etc.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 03:05:41 pm by PrivateNomad »

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Another day, another death [IC]
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 02:25:42 pm »

Might want to add this is up in OOC
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 02:51:19 pm »

((Also might wanna give us character prompts. No idea what to do here.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2015, 02:55:25 pm »

((Also might wanna give us character prompts. No idea what to do here.
((This. No idea where we are even.))
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2015, 03:04:24 pm »

((You're wherever you want to be really. Labs, staff rooms, armories, etc.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2015, 03:21:53 pm »

((A character prompt might be a good idea. No idea what anybody is supposed to be doing.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2015, 03:51:22 pm »

((The only thing I should be doing is running the whereabouts of the O5 Council and the SCPs. If you are a researcher, you can research the SCPs and use Class Ds and such. If your a security guard, you can guard the SCPs and sometimes go on retrieval missions.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2015, 04:35:05 pm »

((Err. I don't think anyone has even the slightest clue of what they should be doing. You're the GM, your responsibility is to ensure the players can actually interact with the world. As it is, nobody knows where they are, nobody knows what to do, nobody knows what's going on, and most importantly, nobody is immersed. We simply have nothing to go on whatsoever.))

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2015, 05:22:51 pm »

((Ok, I'll try to post something..))

Jonah Mendez

"I'm telling you, I have a theory on how its happening!" Cries Jonah over the phone. He had been arguing with the site manager for just over an hour, trying to get access to SPC-151. "It's in interdimentional gateway! All the tests show that water appears in the victims lungs, after 30 minutes. If I can get a class D to view the painting, while on an artificial lung, we can open him up watch it happen! Heck, maybe we found a source of infinite water!"

The site manager on the other end of the phone goes silent. "You can have it for 1 hour. Thats it. After that, get it back to the warehouse." He says after several seconds of silence.

"You wont regret this!" says Jonah, as he hangs up. He walks to the other end of the laboratory, laboratory C-62, and grabs a list of class D subjects. He picks one randomly off the list, then goes to the phone again.

"Hello? Yes, yes. I need a Class D. Yes, subject 298-D84. Name is Donny Salami. Yes, I need him restrained and delivered to C-62 right away. Oh, and prep him for lung surgery. No anesthetics, we need him awake." He then hangs up and calls someone else.

"Hey, I need a guard to get me artifact SCP-151. No, I dont care who gets it, I just need it now. Oh, and bring in a doctor too. We need to operate on someone."

After the phone calls, he sits back and relaxes, waiting for his ticket to a promotion...

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2015, 05:38:06 pm »

A few minutes later Agent Damien carts in the covered painting. He looks unhappy as he grumbles about 'being a damn ranger' and 'not having to cart around paintings for some nut' under his breath. He looks towards Jonah as he walks in.
"Where do you want this thing?"

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2015, 07:19:06 pm »

"One-hundred and three, one-hundred and four..."

Richter was getting bored with this routine...waiting ever waiting for something to happen, he thought once he got here he would get some excitement instead he was in just another cell waiting for time to pass by...

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2015, 07:30:50 pm »

Jonah jumps out of his chair. "Ah good! I've been waiting for that! Set it down over in the corner. Be careful not to take the cover off."

He walks up to the painting, touching the sheet covering it. "Isn't it great?" He looks down, checking his watch. "That class D is taking a while to get here, I was hoping that he would get here before the painting. Could you go get another one? Oh, and make it snappy, I only have an hour."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2015, 07:33:01 pm »

Damien raises an eyebrow.
"Um... You sure? I mean, that doesn't sound very... professional. Or safe. At all."

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2015, 07:37:19 pm »

"Hey, dont worry, I'll be here the whole time. Besides, its not like it's going to explode... maybe..."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2015, 08:01:28 pm »

Damein shrugs and scratches the back of his head.
"Well, you're the boss. Just don't think I'll let anyone blame me for anything that goes wrong."
The ex-ranger firmly grasps the painting before taking it to the indicated corner of the lab.
"If that's it I'll go get a D-class then."
Damein doesn't actually stop walking towards the door despite his words. If not stopped he goes to grab one of the D-class as mentioned. Probably Richter. Not that he actually knew the guy's name. He just gets unlucky with it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7