Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 44

Author Topic: Battlewagon Sicily - Previously: Hull 101  (Read 48589 times)

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
Re: Battlewagon Sicily - Previously: Hull 101
« Reply #480 on: April 16, 2015, 07:41:19 pm »

Not only can we not kill him, but we've not yet been given a good reason to kill him. All actions taken by the captain can be attributed to self-preservation. Nothing indicating any aggression.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: April 16, 2015, 08:23:07 pm »

Besides, he never claimed to be dynasty. Why call him a faker? Have you not been reading this? We literally snuck pieces of his dead skin from the room for analysis without his knowledge and they INSTANTLY registered as Dynastic. I mean, really ...

Veto stands. No move against Dynastic Member Number Two.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: April 16, 2015, 08:57:54 pm »

+1, not yet.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #483 on: April 17, 2015, 09:14:44 am »

((Just a quick update. I found out yesterday that I will likely be losing my current job within the next few weeks. I'm in the middle of a few things because of that change, so the next update may be delayed a few days. ))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: April 17, 2015, 10:09:26 am »

+1, not yet.

+1.  We can't hurt him even if we wanted to, so there's no point planning such actions.

((Just a quick update. I found out yesterday that I will likely be losing my current job within the next few weeks. I'm in the middle of a few things because of that change, so the next update may be delayed a few days. ))

No problem.  Take care of you first.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

SquatchHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • A bit drafty
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: April 17, 2015, 07:46:10 pm »

he is not part of the dynasty. he just happens to be descended from its empress.

keep in mind he probably had friends on those ships. you think he will just JOIN with us?

ah well.....that's the problem with being a morally grey or even black empire that has had its only surviving members in stasis for millennium. not everyone will want to rebuild the empire.

The problem with working with unknown ancestors that could be part of what was your Dynasty could lead to the death of the pilot. People of regal/politic bearing dont like their position being removed for any reason.  I am only making suggestions to keep moral up with our user because I'm fighting for the user.
That's technically an action, not a speech... Well it was only a matter of time before I had to write another scene of utter and horrifying perversion.

King of Candy Island.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: April 17, 2015, 07:57:40 pm »

your making tron references right?
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

SquatchHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • A bit drafty
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: April 17, 2015, 07:59:11 pm »

((Of course, we are programs))
That's technically an action, not a speech... Well it was only a matter of time before I had to write another scene of utter and horrifying perversion.

King of Candy Island.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: April 17, 2015, 08:02:11 pm »

((good point....we need to make light cycles...think of the uses!))

SquatchHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • A bit drafty
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: April 17, 2015, 08:58:03 pm »

(( I prefer the tanks))

King of Candy Island.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: April 17, 2015, 09:58:45 pm »

that's right. keep babbling on about it. Continue pushing for a course of action which is completely forbidden to us and literally out of our ability to act upon, not to mention totally against our programming and our interests. Can we MOVE ON, please?

Haveroszaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: April 18, 2015, 02:01:47 am »

that's right. keep babbling on about it. Continue pushing for a course of action which is completely forbidden to us and literally out of our ability to act upon, not to mention totally against our programming and our interests. Can we MOVE ON, please?
+1

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: April 18, 2015, 09:16:01 am »

((what about a reconizer?))

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: April 18, 2015, 11:21:41 am »

+1
+1 let's please stop TRY to kill someone when the only two people how can order it are him and his ancient grandmother.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: April 18, 2015, 12:10:10 pm »

>For future reference we need to stop identifying people as member of Dynasty. Just because they share same bloodline doesn't mean they should be considered as one nor they are necessarily beneficial to our goal. It will become especially troubling if they can issue orders to us without direct authorization from Chell.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 44