Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: 100% head strike... must fix...  (Read 4779 times)

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
Re: 100% head strike... must fix...
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2015, 04:26:08 pm »

Heh, I remember having to deal with this one time there was a 1x1 hole and all the dwarves decided to attack a sasquatch that had come down with us, eventually they all died of dehydration. The sasquatch left only mildly injured, that caused me to feel more emotion in the few minutes that occurred then I usually feel in a month. It was kind of nice, and stressful.
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

Echostatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2015, 01:23:26 pm »

I had a fisherdwarf end up in this situation with an alligator. Fortunately the gator but his hands off when he was too tired to dodge, so the dwarf had no choice but to bite it in the head until it bled out. So, I suppose you can always just hope that happens? He should be a fun military dwarf.

Kamamura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2015, 10:47:51 pm »

The entire content consists of senseless murder, a pile of faceless naked women and zero regard for human life in general, all in the service of the protagonist's base impulses. It is clearly a cry for help from a neglected, self absorbed and disempowered juvenile badly in need of affectionate guidance. What a sad, sad display.

utunnels

• Bay Watcher
  • Axedwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2015, 11:03:56 pm »

I had a fisherdwarf end up in this situation with an alligator. Fortunately the gator but his hands off when he was too tired to dodge, so the dwarf had no choice but to bite it in the head until it bled out. So, I suppose you can always just hope that happens? He should be a fun military dwarf.

LOL
Handless legendary biter
Must !!SCIENCE!!

Also it explains why my dogs can kill creatures easily when my full squad of boxers can not.
The troglodyte head shakes The Troglodyte around by the head, tearing apart the head's muscle!

Risen Asteshdakas, Ghostly Recruit has risen and is haunting the fortress!
Pages: 1 2 [3]