Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 126564 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: With Friends Like These
« Reply #2400 on: March 30, 2015, 09:39:45 pm »

"Yeah, she's Kimiko. I call her Kimi. Um... she's kind of shy so don't mind her hiding."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: March 31, 2015, 04:04:45 am »

Not having been able to find Drake, Nana had carefully ignored all of the various arguing and shouting that had been going on, instead having simply gone home to open up the package she had been given as a reward for her good work.
The package? 10,000 Yen and free passes to just about every nice establishment in Neo Kyoto.

Tohru, meanwhile, smiles warmly at Kimiko and waves at her.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2402 on: March 31, 2015, 07:51:06 am »

The little girl shyly waves at Tohru. It's as adorable as one would think it could be.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: March 31, 2015, 10:24:41 am »

Biraindo was faced by a problem, his project had stopped before he could even begin. Was Karma thinking tasteful, of full bikinis? Before he could begin he needed that answer. He picked up his phone and began dialling Karmas number.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2404 on: March 31, 2015, 10:36:10 am »

Karma's pocket vibrates briefly as he begins image searching the class president. He pulls out a cheap disposable phone, answering it as he pulls it to his ear.

"Hello?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2405 on: March 31, 2015, 10:52:49 am »

The little girl shyly waves at Tohru. It's as adorable as one would think it could be.
"Hi!"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2406 on: March 31, 2015, 10:58:48 am »

"Hi."
She responds quietly. Virgil gets Hurricane off of him and heads into his room. Hurricane walks over to Tohru and starts sniffing her.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2407 on: March 31, 2015, 11:08:09 am »

Karma's pocket vibrates briefly as he begins image searching the class president. He pulls out a cheap disposable phone, answering it as he pulls it to his ear.

"Hello?"
"Tasteful or bikinis? Also original designs or based on pre-existing ones?"
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2408 on: March 31, 2015, 11:42:20 am »

"Hello?"

"A person should avoid extremes, and he will go in the right direction. Limiting ourselves to just "tasteful" or just "bikinis" would be cheating us out of the column be abandoned! We must carefully watch the balance between "cute" and "sexy". Ideally, we would have a ratio of half "cute" focused and half "sexy" focused, but we must take into account the type of girl before making such a huge decision. For example, Tohru-chan fits into the "cute" category, thus needs a tasteful swimsuit to show off this trait. Likewise, Maria-chan leans toward the "sexy" category, necessitating a bikini as small as possible! Likewise, a balance between new and old designs must be used. We should not forsake the classics, the power of a school swimsuit cannot be overstated. Nor should we shy away from new designs -especially for months like October where deep thought and imagination must be put into the costume.

Do you understand, my child?"

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2409 on: March 31, 2015, 11:45:51 am »

"I have to place a call." Asada flips out her phone. As she briskly walks past him, Virgil can see that she has all of her contacts as scrambled nonsense.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2410 on: March 31, 2015, 11:48:07 am »

Tohru smells faintly of mint.
"And you want us to take care of her?"

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2411 on: March 31, 2015, 11:57:07 am »

"Hello?"

"A person should avoid extremes, and he will go in the right direction. Limiting ourselves to just "tasteful" or just "bikinis" would be cheating us out of the column be abandoned! We must carefully watch the balance between "cute" and "sexy". Ideally, we would have a ratio of half "cute" focused and half "sexy" focused, but we must take into account the type of girl before making such a huge decision. For example, Tohru-chan fits into the "cute" category, thus needs a tasteful swimsuit to show off this trait. Likewise, Maria-chan leans toward the "sexy" category, necessitating a bikini as small as possible! Likewise, a balance between new and old designs must be used. We should not forsake the classics, the power of a school swimsuit cannot be overstated. Nor should we shy away from new designs -especially for months like October where deep thought and imagination must be put into the costume.

Do you understand, my child?"

Karma hears a thud and in a slightly scratchy voice he can just make out a small "Of course...."
Then the line goes silent.
Then it immediately starts ringing again.
So how are you today?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2412 on: March 31, 2015, 12:00:07 pm »

Karma hears a thud and in a slightly scratchy voice he can just make out a small "Of course...."
Then the line goes silent.
Then it immediately starts ringing again.

Karma hits the talk button. Again.

"Aloha. Kami-sama here. I mean Karma-sama. A mistake people make all the time, really."

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2413 on: March 31, 2015, 12:09:33 pm »

"You're forced to clean the school toilets a lot right?"
So how are you today?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2414 on: March 31, 2015, 12:29:41 pm »

"You're forced to clean the school toilets a lot right?"

"I used to be. They stopped giving me that punishment a long time ago. I think they figured out I was using my free access to the bathrooms at night for pranks, perverted things, and perverted pranks. Why? Do you want me to teach you how to rig the urinals to overflow? Or do you need help drilling a hole into the girl's room?"

Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 202