Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 126967 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: Decision Time
« Reply #1620 on: March 05, 2015, 10:48:55 pm »

Yoshida puts his hands on Karma's shoulders, looking him in the eye

"Karma, these things will kill you, if given the opportunity. I know you think you can take them, but what if you're wrong? I want you to really think about that. Not just have it flit through your head and then disregard it, but actually consider what it would be like to get the utter shit beaten out of you, literally until you're dead."

Karma stops his charge for a second to speak to Yoshida on his terms.

"I thought you of all people would realize this by now, Yoshida-kun. We all will be killed by these things. We will probably always come back...but if we keep these missions up, each one of us will lose our lives at least temporarily. Maybe permanently. If you are afraid of this happening, then you should probably quit. We all will have to take pain to keep this up, Yoshida-kun. You know I am not afraid of pain. I am probably more experienced at loosing fights then anyone else in our group.

Besides, I can, and will win! Think of the reward! It would be an insult to perverts everywhere-no, men everywhere for me to run from pain with this on the line. It will also be perfect revenge for her trying to kill me. You can do a lot with one favor. The swimsuit calendar! 5 months 'cute', five months 'sexy', one with cat ears on, a showy Santa Suit for December, and a meido for the month my birthday is in just to keep things fresh. Ill even let you have a month, just because we are buddies. "

Karma then turns around and continues charging just as before.

"FOR THE CALANDEEEEEER!"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: March 05, 2015, 11:03:51 pm »

Yoshida shakes his head and sighs

"Well I tried..."

Follows behind Karma at a more sedate pace

((my action still stands, Evil Touch them mofos))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: March 05, 2015, 11:07:28 pm »

"So, now what?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: March 05, 2015, 11:21:15 pm »

"Unconditionally no. This is a fight, not a playground."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: March 05, 2015, 11:33:05 pm »

"Kyousuke, what's the max amount of time we can wait before using one of those revival beads on someone?"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: March 05, 2015, 11:39:35 pm »

"Even if others try to join in, I might be able to kill all three of them before they join the fight! O', Kraken, King of the Naughty Tentacles, I, the humble Karma the pervert, request your full power for this next strike! We must kill all three in one hit! The first hit of the fight! For swimsuits! Some with glasses, some with them off, that blue school uniform one, a different flower for each picture, two pieces, one pieces, can't forget the one with cat ears, all in unique poses chosen by me! WE CAN'T LOSE THIS!"

Karma increases the speed of his charge, raising his revolver to run in the special forces way. The kraken probably follows behind him somewhere, wiggling its tentacles.

"SUPER-SURESTRIKE-TOTALKILL-BLIZARD-TRIFROZEN-ULTIMATE-PERVERT-MABAFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: March 05, 2015, 11:43:33 pm »

Branson hastily blocks his ears.
"Er, is it too late to use the terminal?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: March 05, 2015, 11:44:31 pm »

Kiyoshi is doing the universe's slowest Persona summon if they can fit that much conversation between his invocation and the actual summon.
Black lives matter.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: March 05, 2015, 11:46:06 pm »

Kiyoshi is doing the universe's slowest Persona summon if they can fit that much conversation between his invocation and the actual summon.

((I am pretty sure Karma has been doing a full sprint toward his enemies this entire time. It must have something to do with time being broken here and everything.))

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: March 05, 2015, 11:47:24 pm »

((I can imagine him going about a foot a minute, slowly shouting in a really deep voice, while everyone else facepalms and calmly walks toward the enemy, beating him by a very, very large margin.))
Black lives matter.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: March 05, 2015, 11:48:02 pm »

"Very well, I apologize Karma, some other time perhaps.  Unless you can convince her."
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: March 05, 2015, 11:51:23 pm »

"If it makes you feel any better, she had no real reason to follow through on the off chance you do kill all of those. I mean, it isn't like you two will be on the same team for a very long time."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: March 06, 2015, 12:15:37 am »

"Very well, I apologize Karma, some other time perhaps.  Unless you can convince her."
"Oh come now, you can certainly offer him only the things that affect you..."

Yoshida is in no way motivated by Karma's offer of a month to choose for himself in the calandar.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: March 06, 2015, 12:26:14 am »

"Oh come now, you can certainly offer him only the things that affect you..."

Yoshida is in no way motivated by Karma's offer of a month to choose for himself in the calandar.

((If it helps, this is what I have prepared if I do manage a one hit kill:

Karma looks up to the sky, smiling as a single beam of light graces his face. "Thank you, brother. Aniki, your constant guidance has fulfilled my very life goal." He whispers, wiping a single tear from his eye. He then walks up to Yoshida, putting his hand on his shoulder. He then looks him in the eyes and smiles, bringing his other hand into a thumbs up.

"Yoshida-kun....You have been a good friend to me, and I know I haven't always been a good friend back. So I grant you the thing most precious to me. You can have...the month of October. The month of Halloween. Any sort of costume and pose is acceptable, allow your imagination to run wild. You could even base it off of the girl in your favorite comic. The limitless month, anything goes!"

Karma then walks over to Kraken-kun, and gives one of his tentacles a hug. ))

((I can imagine him going about a foot a minute, slowly shouting in a really deep voice, while everyone else facepalms and calmly walks toward the enemy, beating him by a very, very large margin.))

((That sounds almost exactly like something Karma would do  :P))

Karma makes no note of this, unable to hear her over his own yelling charge.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: March 06, 2015, 12:28:38 am »

"You know, at this rate Asada, you could probably just use that calender as a way to make him fall into line, and once this is all over and you two are in different teams, not follow up on it."
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 202