Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 126910 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: Decision Time
« Reply #1605 on: March 05, 2015, 06:08:27 pm »

Nana had HAD it with the constant arguing and bickering between the group, even with their reason for the outing at hand!
"Karma. SHUT UP." She turned to the clockbirds. "MABUFU!"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: March 05, 2015, 06:11:34 pm »

"I am trying to charge it, but these things are much farther away then they look! Besides, last time we 'talked' when there was no danger around she shot me with lightning."
"Yeah, that was a little fucked up. I only punched you."..."Remind me to punch you again when we are out of this place."

Your right, that was a completely punched up. I'll be sure to remind you what to do to me when we get out of here and into somewhere more comfortable.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: March 05, 2015, 06:35:11 pm »

"You honestly believe that you are the strongest? You and I have been virtually worthless this entire time, playing second string to Brandon and Nana! All of our personas started at approximately the same strength.  Didn't you notice?"

Nana had HAD it with the constant arguing and bickering between the group, even with their reason for the outing at hand!
"Apologies Nana, but I do want to hear this.  I want to hear in what way he has been the strongest or most useful without him dodging the question."
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: March 05, 2015, 07:22:05 pm »

(For those interested, the spoiler contains my "Dammage Count" for the fight. I added up all the "practical" dammage done, so over kills only counted for the amount of health they had left. First place is Nana (Of course), second place Karma, third place Asada. Last place non-healer was Branson. To me, it looks like Asada really messed up on her calculations  :P. Admittedly, I had some trouble finding the numbers and these are probably wrong anyway :P)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"You honestly believe that you are the strongest? You and I have been virtually worthless this entire time, playing second string to Brandon and Nana! All of our personas started at approximately the same strength.  Didn't you notice?"

"Apologies Nana, but I do want to hear this.  I want to hear in what way he has been the strongest or most useful without him dodging the question."

"What the hell are you talking about? Branson-kun hardly did any damage! Besides, I probably did the second most. With one hit. The only reason Nana-chan did more then me is that she was able to hit with more then one attack, and that is because they where focused on me enough for her to hit them. Did you not notice? Of course not. You are tactically awful. Almost as bad a tactician as a human being. I am the strongest, and the only one who doesn't seem to be afraid of these things we are fighting. As I will prove in this fight. MABAFUUUU CHAAAARGEEE!"

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: March 05, 2015, 08:05:40 pm »

((There is no way for him to actually know that, the characters don't have a HUD.))

"Yes, one hit, after which you proceeded to be worthless.  And besides...

You know what, I'm honestly thinking of letting you prove it.  If everyone else agrees after this attack, I'll ask everyone else fall back and let you handle it.  No healing, no backup.

As a matter of fact, I'll make it a bet, I promise to use the revival bead to bring you back, if you die, and if you succeed, you'll get all the money I may earn from this venture, first dibs on whatever loot we may find today, and you get to make a one time one instance non-permanent request of me, so long as it is not something like slave or pet for a day."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: March 05, 2015, 08:11:07 pm »

"Not a good idea Asada. Do you really want to waste our revival beads on a bet? I don't...

I also take issue with you allowing him first dibs on loot. It's not yours to give, it's ours. You can give him your cut, or whatever, but not anyone elses.
"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: March 05, 2015, 08:14:43 pm »

"I won't agree."

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: March 05, 2015, 08:47:59 pm »

"I can understand not risking it. However, I expect him to last one attack, we'll rush in and heal him without wasting a bead, he will have failed and learned his lesson.  He has no chance, your loot is safe, but just in case, I'll amend it to him guaranteed one piece now if it suits him or something that I have to take for him later.  Nana, do you refuse on all terms, or is there some other way I can amend it?"

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: March 05, 2015, 08:51:15 pm »

"Well if he attacks these things now, that's three attacks he has to survive. I barely survived two, though the second felt harder than the first.

I don't think it's a good idea to let him indulge in his fantasy of killing these shadows on his own. We'll either waste our revival beads, or he'll die.
"

Yoshida then mutters to himself.

"In saying that, we are here to rescue another student... maybe they could replace him..."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: March 05, 2015, 08:55:08 pm »

((Join, adapt, replace.))
Black lives matter.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: March 05, 2015, 09:17:56 pm »

((There is no way for him to actually know that, the characters don't have a HUD.))

"Yes, one hit, after which you proceeded to be worthless.  And besides...

You know what, I'm honestly thinking of letting you prove it.  If everyone else agrees after this attack, I'll ask everyone else fall back and let you handle it.  No healing, no backup.

As a matter of fact, I'll make it a bet, I promise to use the revival bead to bring you back, if you die, and if you succeed, you'll get all the money I may earn from this venture, first dibs on whatever loot we may find today, and you get to make a one time one instance non-permanent request of me, so long as it is not something like slave or pet for a day."

((I thought so too, but Kyosuke suggested in dialogue that we really are getting these readings. Even if not, it seems pretty obviose to me that Karma did a lot of damage, or at the very least Branson was nearly useless due to his insistence to use his weapon against people strong against it instead of his incredibly powerful abilities))

"The money is nothing, even before sensie-chan takes the taxes away. And we probably won't get any good loot from this. But you are pretty brave offering a request like that to a known pervert. I am sure that even if you won't do anything too extreme I can use my imagination to find something interesting for you to do. Just for that, Ill take the bet, on the condition Yoshida is given the revival bead."

Karma states, continuing his strangely long Mabafu charge.

"Not a good idea Asada. Do you really want to waste our revival beads on a bet? I don't...

I also take issue with you allowing him first dibs on loot. It's not yours to give, it's ours. You can give him your cut, or whatever, but not anyone elses.
"

"Come on Yoshida-kun. You can join me in the loot dibs and Ill put the money we earn from the bet toward a new comic book for you. You know I can take them! Ill even give you a copy of the 'Asada-tan the swimsuit model' calender!"

"Well if he attacks these things now, that's three attacks he has to survive. I barely survived two, though the second felt harder than the first.

I don't think it's a good idea to let him indulge in his fantasy of killing these shadows on his own. We'll either waste our revival beads, or he'll die.
"

Yoshida then mutters to himself.

"In saying that, we are here to rescue another student... maybe they could replace him..."

"Come on Yoshida-kun. I took an attack I am weak to without flinching, and Asada-tan's lighting had no effect on me. These eagles are as good as dead either way, we might as well make a bet out of it. You just got unlucky..."
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 09:33:17 pm by Stirk »

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: March 05, 2015, 09:20:05 pm »

"I vote to let him charge in, but, if he dies we do not revive him. So if he gets in trouble, he'd better run. While they're busy fighting him, chasing him, or devouring his mutilated corpse, we can take out that power source."
Whaitere cleaves the hostile with the least HP (after everyone else attacks) if they enter combat.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 09:26:26 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: March 05, 2015, 10:26:18 pm »

Yoshida puts his hands on Karma's shoulders, looking him in the eye

"Karma, these things will kill you, if given the opportunity. I know you think you can take them, but what if you're wrong? I want you to really think about that. Not just have it flit through your head and then disregard it, but actually consider what it would be like to get the utter shit beaten out of you, literally until you're dead."

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: March 05, 2015, 10:42:49 pm »

"There is a reason I said everyone though, this is a group decision.  I'm not going to... let him have his fun, without everyone else agreeing.  I need to know for certain about Nana and a definitive answer from everyone except Branson."

"Come on Yoshida-kun. You can join me in the loot dibs and Ill put the money we earn from the bet toward a new comic book for you. You know I can take them! Ill even give you a copy of the 'Asada-tan the swimsuit model' calender!"
Thanks, that would likely improve my image, dumbass.  Asada thinks to herself, even as she outwardly flinches at the thought.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: March 05, 2015, 10:47:46 pm »

Virgil glares angrily at... something.
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 202