Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 127237 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: VICTORY
« Reply #1260 on: March 01, 2015, 02:20:09 pm »

((Second affinities give no weakness or strengths at all. It's only a second option for you to have a move in case your first affinity is countered so you're not entirely useless in a fight.

Also, Whaithere did 167 damage in total because he critted. With or without resist, that's still a ridiculous amount of damage- even in the games this was taken from, crits still basically ignore resistances, but not nulls or repels. Or drains.))

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: March 01, 2015, 02:22:52 pm »

((Second affinities give no weakness or strengths at all. It's only a second option for you to have a move in case your first affinity is countered so you're not entirely useless in a fight.

Also, Whaithere did 167 damage in total because he critted. With or without resist, that's still a ridiculous amount of damage- even in the games this was taken from, crits still basically ignore resistances, but not nulls or repels. Or drains.))

((Oh... I never knew that, never mind then :D I also never knew about the resistance-ignoring-crit, so it's now a slightly less shocked look, but... that is a lot of damage. I've not even hit triple digits yet :())
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: March 01, 2015, 02:24:16 pm »

((Actually, 167 damage was done even WITH resistance factored in- original damage was 265. Whaithere is just that ridiculously strong; it's the only Persona with 50 in any stat (Strength).

If he ever gets hit by a magical attack, though...))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: March 01, 2015, 02:42:04 pm »

((Oh... I never knew that, never mind then :D I also never knew about the resistance-ignoring-crit, so it's now a slightly less shocked look, but... that is a lot of damage. I've not even hit triple digits yet :())

((Look on the bright side! As far as I can tell, you are the first to be hit with triple digests! You might even be the first to die!))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: March 01, 2015, 02:48:30 pm »

((Having said that, Stirk, you're probably going to take two crits next turn. :P

You're not likely to die, anyway. You have Revival Beads and stabilisation on your side, so you shouldn't be too worried about being dead.

It's when your healer runs out of SP, you're out of Meds and Revival Beads you should be worried.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: March 01, 2015, 02:57:25 pm »

((Having said that, Stirk, you're probably going to take two crits next turn. :P

You're not likely to die, anyway. You have Revival Beads and stabilisation on your side, so you shouldn't be too worried about being dead.

It's when your healer runs out of SP, you're out of Meds and Revival Beads you should be worried.))

((Psh, I am pretty sure our attacks will kill our panicky enemies.

But we do only have 3 revives each, even if we had unlimited beads we still have to have a healthy fear of not dying.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: March 01, 2015, 03:00:20 pm »

((Revival Beads don't count to your three revives. To compensate, they're rarer and more costly than they were in the games.

Of course, there are SPELLS that have the same effect as Revival Beads....but they'll probably be around the same level as Hama and Mudo spells. And cost hundreds of SP to cast.

Happy hunting. :3))

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: March 01, 2015, 03:22:02 pm »

"That would have happened even if we hadn't rushed in. You can't pin this on me!"
"If you hadn't rushed in, he and I wouldn't have had to rush in and leave some of the others in the dust.  If we had shown up together, the shadows would be dead by now."
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: March 01, 2015, 03:22:47 pm »

Asada's Team, Division 1
"Take those out before they get another hit in."
Branson sends Whaitere to attack Diablerie Clock 5.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 03:42:06 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: March 01, 2015, 03:41:31 pm »

"That would have happened even if we hadn't rushed in. You can't pin this on me!"
"If you hadn't rushed in, he and I wouldn't have had to rush in and leave some of the others in the dust.  If we had shown up together, the shadows would be dead by now."

Yoshida coughs harshly, spitting more blood on the floor.

"Can this argument wait until we're out of danger? I'd really rather not die because you two are too busy shouting at each other to kill the shadows..."

Takes Asada's hands, pushing them and the medicine away, pointing again at the shadows.

"Deal with them first. They hit me hard; if they're still alive after our next attack, they might kill me, or hurt someone else."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: March 01, 2015, 03:44:05 pm »

"Yoshida, there is no time to be heroic! Accept the medicine! You outnumber the Shadows and you all have group attacks- the chances of you dying are lower if you're not about to drop from the next blow!"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: March 01, 2015, 03:46:21 pm »

"Just take your medicine Yoshida-kun. I got this one."

"Maybe, or maybe he would have just been hit harder and killed. The bad guy got a lucky hit. That would have happened no matter what we did."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: March 01, 2015, 03:50:26 pm »

"Yoshida, there is no time to be heroic! Accept the medicine! You outnumber the Shadows and you all have group attacks- the chances of you dying are lower if you're not about to drop from the next blow!"

((I'm doing this under the assumption we can fix me between battles with magic and medicine. Can we do that?))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: March 01, 2015, 03:51:50 pm »

((You can. Still, it's a better idea to heal you right now on the off chance everyone misses their attacks and you get hit directly. Clair's knocked down as are you, and the enemies get skills back after next turn, if they survive.

You also only have six Medicines.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: March 01, 2015, 03:52:25 pm »

"Karma's right, this place revolves around chance. Didn't really expect to do much 'cept draw fire and soften that dead mask up for example."
Branson yawns in a shuddering motion, his adrenaline beginning to kick in. He again rubs his eyes.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 202