Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 126758 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive
« Reply #2595 on: April 14, 2015, 03:00:49 pm »

"Maria-chan is part of the group? How surprising! I would have never guessed this! Just this shred of information is invaluable to my goal. Thank you for this!

...Kidding, kidding. Anyway, I suspected this. I thought you weren't directly related, and that actually works in my favor. For whatever reason, those involved really don't like talking about it. As long as you can give me information on the people, I would be happy~. You would probably know things like names and personality at least, if you don't know anything about the dark and mysterious powers. In time, you could probably help me get Maria to explain things, too. Back to the others. The picture, to be precise. I figured these people where probably the first group Maria-chan was in, correct? You must know them at least a little if they where Maria-chan's friends. Could you point me to the one who is most likely to answer my questions? His or her name, personality, location, and any other information you have would be good to know. And, more for curiosities sake, what do you know about the girl who died? Finally, I also need your phone number, measurements, and do you know how to get rid of a curse that somehow makes eggs do a one-hundred-eighty degree turn and causes bird droppings to hit you directly? Some kind of bird-based curse maybe."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2596 on: April 14, 2015, 03:03:58 pm »

"I...don't know who these people are, except their names, which are available on the register for last year.

Hajime Ogata, Sachi Fuyuki, Tohru Hiiragi and Shiina Mikado. Mikado was the girl who died."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2597 on: April 14, 2015, 03:18:31 pm »

"Ah, just that should be enough. The power of the internet is a wonderful thing. It can find information on almost anyone! And kidnap them, but I think that is more of a special case. Anyway, there is one more thing I needed to do before school starts. Ill probably come back some time for more information. Or just to hang out with a cute girl~. If anyone asks why we where in here, Ill just tell them we where making out. That include Maria-chan, but that is more for fun the secrecy~. See ya around, if I am lucky!"

Karma stands up, puts his hands in his pocket, and walks toward the door.

Time to go to the library. Something tells me I should check up on that email. I wonder what everyone else is doing?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2598 on: April 14, 2015, 03:27:45 pm »

Still reading.
Very interestedly, I must say.
Black lives matter.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2599 on: April 14, 2015, 03:45:11 pm »

Still reading.
Very interestedly, I must say.

(...You could do things too, you know. It still kind of feels awkward being the only one doing anything  :-\. Oh well. Someone will be forced to join the next plot thread-probably going to be you-anyway :P.)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2600 on: April 15, 2015, 03:47:19 am »

It still kind of feels awkward being the only one doing anything
((I guess everyone else is either busy (I know I certainly am) or waiting for the GM to have more time.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2601 on: April 15, 2015, 12:09:03 pm »

((To add insult to injury, I'm now stuck on my laptop until Saturday in addition to having a crapload of work. I'm available for RP and crap, but GMing might be a little harder than expected due to exams. :P))
No sign of Kyousuke still.

The email reply was short, but the employee who read it sounded happy, if a bit anxious to let Karma and his 'friend' have a look around the place. He said it would not be until the weekend- two days- that he'd be able to, but it was fine.

Tohru also arrives relatively early.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2602 on: April 15, 2015, 01:20:55 pm »

It still kind of feels awkward being the only one doing anything
((I guess everyone else is either busy (I know I certainly am) or waiting for the GM to have more time.))

((Games like this are usually driven by character interaction, which doesn't require a lot of time and rarely requires a GM. You could at least talk or something~. That makes it sound even worse, like I am hogging all the GM time too :-\.))

The email reply was short, but the employee who read it sounded happy, if a bit anxious to let Karma and his 'friend' have a look around the place. He said it would not be until the weekend- two days- that he'd be able to, but it was fine.

Yes! Infiltration successful! There is only a small chance that this is a trap! Now I just have to find someone to drag along with me!

Karma replies to the email, simply thanking him and confirming that this will work for him and his friend. He then leans back in his computer chair, putting his arms behind his head, and looks at the ceiling.

Everything is coming together nicely. Ill start to piece it together. I can gather information on the old group I really should come up with a nickname for. Persona Prime? Anyway, I can research them until the weakened when I will find out something about the group running this place. Hopefully, at least.

The only real wildcard is the 'leadership'. Maria, Kyosuke,  and the Teacher. They probably know all the stuff PP knows, but are unwilling or unable to answer me themselves. If they don't want me to know, they are doing a pretty good job. My gut tells me it was probably Maria who found my note. She is apparently great friends with the Prez, and is in the student council too. Even if that is wrong, there is no way the Prez won't tell her I am looking this stuff up. If she even knows my name, at least.

Oh well. They are probably the only people in our group who know anything. Asada would probably have an easy time researching, given her family connections. But she tried to kill me. I doubt I could get anyone on my side to follow that thread for me. Come to think if it, does Tohru know Tohru? I know everyone with the name "Karma" in the country, after all. Most of them are just me with a fake ID anyway. Maybe I will find a way to ask her later.

Oh well. Missions 1 and 2 are done. Time for three.

Karma gets up off the chair and goes to find Biraindo. I wonder if he really did guard that entrance like I asked him too?

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2603 on: April 15, 2015, 01:38:33 pm »

Biraindo was in fact guarding the entrance, or to be more exact he was sitting on a bench looking at the entrance. In his hands was a sketch pad which he was apparently drawing on and he seemed to whistling a small tune to himself.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2604 on: April 15, 2015, 01:41:00 pm »

Biraindo was in fact guarding the entrance, or to be more exact he was sitting on a bench looking at the entrance. In his hands was a sketch pad which he was apparently drawing on and he seemed to whistling a small tune to himself.

Karma looks over Biraindo's shoulder to see what he is drawing, before tapping the other shoulder to make him look at nothing. Just for fun.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2605 on: April 15, 2015, 01:59:57 pm »

Karma can clearly see several different sketches on the paper, one seems to be a model of a woman, another one of a man and at the bottom dominating most of the page is a drawing of the school, it is quite clear that it's being drawn from the angle Biraindo is sitting at.

Being tapped Biraindo turns, then when he sees nothing he turns his head the other way to find Karma, he reels back a little before talking.

"Oh Hey Karma-san, If your here to check on if Kyousuke's been by I'm afraid he hasn't, guess he isn't going to show up as early as the rest of us."
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2606 on: April 15, 2015, 02:40:25 pm »

Has this world turned around or something? I, Karma the slacker, am doing work and coming to school early while everyone else is lazily lazing around and nerds like Kyosuke come in late. Is this the sign of the apocalypse?

Also, I have to get friends with cooler hobbies. Boating and drawing don't bring in the girls.

"Well then you are relived of duty, soldier! I am relieved of the curse myself. It went swimmingly."

Karma pretends to knock on the door. He deepens his voice slightly and fixes his hair

"Hello, my magic girl. I seem to have a problem."

Karma then lightens his voice, imitating that of the class president.

"K-Karma-sama! C-come in! Close the door behind you."

"As you wish, my fair maiden. Now, it seems that I have been cursed somehow..."

"Oh woe, tis my fault dear Karma-sama! I cursed the by accident..."

"Cursed by accident?"

"Yes, for I was trying to craft... a love spell! But woe, for a fateful feather flew through the window and into my spell, cursing you accidentally with the fowl bird curse!"

"Ha, my dear. There is no need for a spell, the only magic we need is in your eyes...

Then we made out and she uncursed me. So I should be able to find him myself. You can go back to napping. "

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2607 on: April 15, 2015, 03:06:18 pm »

Virgil walks up to the front door of the school.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2608 on: April 15, 2015, 04:09:03 pm »

Biraindo simply rises his eyebrow to Karmas performance, then he sighs and walks back to class. He wasn't going to be able to get back to sleep, but maybe he could actually get someone to agree to wearing one of his designs.
So how are you today?

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2609 on: April 15, 2015, 05:18:50 pm »

Nadeko once again has an evident lack of sleep on her face as she sits in class. She has headphones on and some very light music is playing from it.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 202