Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: YOU are SCYTHER  (Read 12696 times)

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
Re: YOU are SCYTHER
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2015, 10:44:25 pm »

Go into a fell mood and kill a nearby human
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Nunzillor

« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2015, 11:19:51 pm »

Catch pokeball with pokeball.  Repeat until reality-breaking wormhole is formed.  Enter wormhole into alternate dimension.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2015, 11:26:18 pm »

Attempt to apply the ending of this thread to this one, except I'm the only survivor because I'm cool and that makes me the Sycther God-Progenitor of New Scytheria.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2015, 12:02:23 am »

Evolve even further beyond
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2015, 12:39:59 am »

(Holy shit is this guy going Super Scyther 3!?)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2015, 10:06:17 am »

REALIZE THAT POKETWO MADE AN RTD WITH SCYTHERS AND KILL PEOPLE THAT POSTED ADIACENT TO ME

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 03, 2015, 09:50:44 pm »

TRANSFORM INTO A NOTCTOWL USING MY SCYTHER WILLPOWER
Roll:3
YOU ARE JUST A FUCKIN SCYTHER! NOT ONE OF THOSE DITO-TYPES! YOU CAN ONLY TRANSFORM INTO A SCIZOR! AND THATS ONLY ONE WAY! ITS THE FUNDIMENTAL LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE: YOU CAN'T DO SOMETHING THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE!

MAYBE THOSE PLAYER TYPES CAN, THOUGH. WOULD EXPLAIN A WHOLE BUNCH OF SHIT REGARDING WHAT THEY DO!

Go into a fell mood and kill a nearby human
Roll:2
YOU ARN'T HUNGRY RIGHT NOW! YOU STUFFED YOURSELF ON THAT SNORLAX 2 DAYS AGO! AND HIS TRAINER. AND ALL OF THE BOY'S POKEMON. AND A BUNCH OF JIGGLYPUFFS. DOESN'T MATTER, YOU STILL CAN'T EAT, OR ELSE YOU'LL LITERALLY EXPLOAD. SHAMMAN'S ORDERS.

Catch pokeball with pokeball.  Repeat until reality-breaking wormhole is formed.  Enter wormhole into alternate dimension.
Roll:1
ONCE THE FIRST POKEBALL DOES SO, REALITY STARTS GETTING ALL FUNKY! LOTS OF STRANGE TECXTURES START POPPING UP, BINARY STARTS PLAYING EVERYWHERE, THE GROUND STARTS-Ṁ̸̩͖̼̺̃͊͆̈̆̾Ī̯̘͈̜̠̉̇̏ͭͦ̚S͗̏ͮͫ̕S͎̦I̅͆͠N̹͍͎̜̯͈̬͑ͣ͛̾̆̽͐G͚ͮ̅̄̋N̴̼͐͛̂̓ͧ̅O̠̙̞̠͈ͩ̑ ̲̼̠̌̽̌̾̈́́C̛͕͔̣̝͎̩ͪ̄ͅỔ̎͏̻͙͎M̙̿͑͒̄̎E҉̲̲̱̙̖̘Ṣ̸͕͙̞͚̟ͥ!͑̽҉̜͚ͅÍ̻̳̦͖͐̔͗̋ͬT̼̯͒͠C̣͇̦̲̻͙̈́ͣ͊ͣ̇̾̃O̳͖͎͝Mͧ̆̒̍̃E̝̣ͭͬ͊̇̋̐ͭS͉͍̗̮̩̉ͪ̉ͅI͂̐҉̯̟͈̫͚̱T͎͍͖̱̖͈͗̎̽͊̑͠C̦O̷M̹̭̰̘̼͚̾̿͜ͅE̙͈̰͇͖͚͇̒̋̂̎̈́S̳̰̞̗̥͝!ͦ͛͟C̷̟̠̬͓ͨȌ̭͇͍̱͙̬̳̇ͤͯM̮̬̱̪̀̈́ͩ̇ͮÉ̵̦̹̙͚̋̆ͧ͊!͓̙̜͓̯̳ͤ̃͗ͤ̈́ͣͮS̟ͤ͛̈́Ḥ̶͈͖̟͙̭̩ͬ̈́̔́ͦ̏̓E̯̜̟̮̞̊̌R̥͎͙̤̫̤ͦ̚Ë̟̘́̽̂̿͆͘!̺̪̲͕͋̍͐̾͗ͩI̻̺͍͎̩ͅT͉̮͖̟̮͙̎̄ͅS̠̞̗̖͖̝͇̅ͩ!̮̰͇͉̹̫A̢̞̟T̰͒͋̈͋ͯͦͨ#ͩ̌%̫̘͙̘̟̪͋̈́̓͒͆̌̍#̓̓ͧͧ̚H̎ͯ̔̓҉̻̮̫̦%͌̀#̡͔̏͂̈ͫͪ̍Ĕ͏͚̠̟̥̯%͛͏̺͓̫̱̥ͅ#̮̙̺̟̯̼̊ͭ̀͟&͙͊ͭ͡%͈̫̼͗ͨ̏̔̾͜*̡̪̜̻̮̲̳̟̍%͈͚͍͑̅̉ͥ̑̚%̗%͖̫̱͓́̃̍̐͘&̱̺͚ͭ̋ͦ̐%̣̠̺̖͖̺̻ͭͧͨ́%̦̯̬̹͎̹ͭͅL̘̻̞̻̝P͍̦̠̠̩̞ͩ͗̂ͧ̔̆!̘̜̜̑ͧ̔̿͑̓!̰̼1̯̣̆ͪͭ̐̈́͑̋1̨̞̟̊ͫ1̬̙̹̣͖ͪ0͇̥ͤ͒́͑͗0̅1̯̣̭̙̹ͥ̀ͨ̇0͔̺͎̦̕1̺͍̀ͮ́ͮ̚̕0̡̂̾̑̆1̳̬̥̹͚̮̗̽̃ͪ̚0̵̮̻̭͛͌̐͌ͧ̆1̷̯͔̣̏́̅͊͂͋1̪͚̬̣͉̒̓ͩ̐̊̄0̷̩ͦ1̔̋̅ͩ͟0̰̱̫́̓ͤ̅̂ͮ̚ ͍̖͚̼̗̞̟͑̑I̳ͯͪ̌͢T̳̮͎̫ͦ̅̆̑ͥH͖̗̪̲̹̙͙ͧE̢̲̬̦R̸̼̥̲͇̫̯̝͌̐̈E̬̬̩͚̮͙̿͗̃̈͡Î͇̥̘̒͋̿ͥ̂̇͢T̀̆̊̋̋͂!͙̅̀̌͗ͬ̇͗#̮̆͆͐̉ͧ̚!̅ͧ́#͚͉̰̲̯̰̱͑͑̓!̧̗̾ͦ̅͐ͤ͋#̘̗̙͚̜̼ͅ!̳̖̦̃̇̀̒͗͂͊#̬̙̲̺̎ͭ̌͗͑͑̃́N̾̀̉́͑!̹̬̮̩̤̭̙̋̿̊̔!ͪ̇͑!͈̳̜̣̜ͯͪ̓O̥̰̝̲̯̺ͥ̔̀͌̓ͨW̦̘ͨ͛̋̓́!̴͕̱͕͎̽̓̓̊́̿ͅ!̵̭̀̑!̤̞̩ͤ̾̈͆͒͡!̥̺̤͍̱̩̦̄̕Ǒ̶ͬ̈ͧͣ͛!̙͐́̏̓ͤ͐ͪ!̤̻̖̬͈̆̑͛̏ͮ!͎̺͓̳̪̗͐̐ͭ̔̒!͍ͧ͑͛͆̇̀!̈́̉͂̊̓̆͏͈͍!̼͓̄Ḩ͍͒ͣͨͤͬͭHͧ͒ͫͤ̚͏̮̮H̃!͔̜̗̬́̄͂͌ͯ!̲̻̲̞̥̙̆͗͛ͣ͊̚!̶̞̳͍̣̙̩͎̄#̤̹̲̹͉!̖̺#͇̝̭̞̬̭ͪͥ̃̇̿͡Ḧ̭̠̲͈̲ͬͫ̊͌͒̚#̲̖̻͖ͥ̒̔ͅ!͔̺̖̮̬͓̊̾̿͒ͥ̎͗ͅ#̦̱ͮ͌ͭͅ!̽̌̓̏ͩ̋̓͟#̧͍̘̼̞̪̰͎H̉̆ͥ͑ͫ̃͒!͖̙̇͌̆ͮ̑ͮ͢H̍#̵̫͈̣̦̱̝̽͌!͇̳͚̠̪̎͆ͦ͞ͅH̨͈͊͌͒̐ͦͩ#̫̞Ḧ͙͙͚́̉ͪ͑̓̿ͤ͝H͛ͪ̅ͣ̅̄̈́!̢̜͚͇͚ͫͫH̬͙͎̘̥̍̍̍N̤ͥ͗̓ͬN̜͈̭̑ͨͫͣ̄́͆͞N̬̼̠͓̣̩̼͑!͕ͫͥ̅͠ͅN̰̣͖̱̞͛͒͐ͭ̕N̜̟͛͑̋ͥͭ̓͢#̮̬͖̥̌ͮ͐͂̓ͦ̾!͙̘̄͡O̭ͪͦ͋̃͝O͙̺͌̇̓ͮ̐̉#̷͕͔̰̗ͯ͑̀̍̏ͅ!̢̼̼͈̒͆O̩͖͇͌͗ͭ̉͆Ǹ͍̘̪̺̠̻̐̾ͮͯ!̩̮̗͉O̯ͨ̈́̐̄ͬ͢!͇͇ͨ͊̓ͮͩ̿̚O͏̫Ñ̜̲͙̈͌͌̚#̤̼̬̠̘͙̙͊̑̊͊#͉͉ͭ̂ͣ̍ͥ͛̌!ͮ̀̿ͫͧ̾͏͇N̩̪̱̼͚͓͎̆̔ͪ̓͑N̢͙͖̳ͩ̾̇ͯ̇Ǫ͛̈ͮ̊ͭ̅!̸̠̪̳̮̯͎̔ ̟͙͈̪́̓̃̐̾̍͞W̼̬̯̺̮̣̲͆ͧͤ̊̓͘W̴̼̊̽͊͊ͩͣͮW̵͋͊̋ͥ̊ͮE̝W̜̻̠̪ͣ̓̅E̖̘G̴͒̅ͤW͎͓̦̤̱G̲ͮͫͅE̸ͨW͇̪̣̋̅̈́Ģ̘̻͕̟͚ͅG̗̥̝̦̾̓̅̍́ͅ!̙̲͍̯͉̳͍͛̐̇̄̎̓ͣ#̣ͨ!̮͙͍̗#̝͈͔͖̥̍̎ͮ̽̆̕!̱͖̲̤̙͎͐̔͢#̵͑̋̔͆̌̇͒!̸̻̦̱̻̍̔̔ͨͥͅ$͐ͭ͆̎̽̾W̼͚͔̝͇̠̝ͯ̾̈̃ͯ̓̈́H̴̭̬͓͈͙̔͋͆H͍͕͍̯̥̯ͦ̑̓͋͂ͯÄ͖̫͔̻͍̫̘́̀͆̓͞!̮̩̩̼͗̆͊̄̇̓#̙͙ͬ̈ͪ̎ͅ@͙̹̮̣͓̔͊͂̇ͤ̑$̢̠̙ͫ͊̓̓̅@̰̖͕̲̦͛͗̋ͅ$͕ͮͤ͡@̨͓̭͍̲͉̘͒̐̔ͧͫ́$̛͓̬̻̼̥͚ͦͦ̄E̫͕̼͈̺̯̞̿͗̓ͦ̎́T̠͚̤͙͍̫͝ͅE̯̘̹̟̻̺̅̑ͭͅT̡̰͔̦̹ͨ͗̎ͧ̌T͐ͯ̉͏̞̪̘̯E̩̞͖͎͎ͣͮ̇̒T̰͐ͩ̈́̌̃Ĕ͌̀̀̽̈҉T̻̰͓͋̔͐ͥͥ͒T͒ͪ͒̐ͧ̚E̻̜͍͑͋̎̇T̜̺̑̔Ėͥ͊̌̓̓́T̴͙̙̥̩́͌ͣͦ̍T̪̮̰̘̯͔̲ͫ̃E̵̥ͩ͋ͬ̀#̡̫̞̳͓̪̥̯@̴́̐$̻̞̅@̮͖̣̎ͅ$͔̲̙̬̬̮̑@̵̳͗ͨ͐ͯ̔̋ͫ$̰̯͖̎͌͂͗͟@̥̰̙̬̱̇ͭͅ$̝̯̟̱^̵̦͇̪̓̾͐̾̎̓̚^̜͓̰̼̣͎͛̀ͪ%̞͎̹̰ͨͥ̊̈́̈́͛̈́^ͧ͟ ͖̘ͪͯ͂ͩ̚H̖̤̬͔͠H̜͚ͭ͌̔̑̎ͣ͘H̴͇̣ͅͅH̵͉̅͒ͧͪ̄̈́Ȟ̝̞͎̫̥̓̈̉̚ͅH̻̟͒ͤ͂̽H͎͉̆͊́̾͜ͅH̯̗̜ͭ̍A̞̜̪̦̺ͬ̊͐̓̆̅ͬ͝Ȃ̬͎̼̫͚̞̓̉̒̌*̦̰̄^̵*̎̓̆͆̄̿%͖͇̎̐̇̚͠$̇̅̔̕^͉̥̓*͚͇͙ͬ͂̽͞*͐̉̋͐ͣ$҉̹*̠̞̬̖͓͋ͨ̄ͨ̄͜ͅ^̙̪̜͔͍̗̼̄ͩ͝*̴̺̒$̀̍̾̀͏̬̰͎̼*̗̠̥̪̜͙ͤ͛͑̅̊̚^̟̲̗̭̥̺ͮ̈́ͅ*̟̱̦̒V̱̒ͯ̋͌Ḛ̘͙̥̈̚̕G̴̖̳̭̤̭̭ͭͬ͛ͬ̓̍̎Ĕ̷̱̲̺͌͛̊̿̈ͪT̏$͑͂͝%̘̮͚̘̝̹̏ͨ̀*̘̩̳̰̳̹ͮ̄̓*̮̪̐͊ͪ̿ͮ̄ͫ́^̓͐̍̂͏̣̙͚*̨̦̪̫̩̑̊̇̿͒̑̿$͂̔̅̈́ͫ̉ͧ*̱̬̣̳̰̩̓̽ͨ̃^̈ͫ͐҉͉̲*̠̥͈̫̬̒̋ͣ͆̕$̥͇̠̲͆ͪ͐̽͋̓̐I̧̞̮̖̰͙͙͋%̤̳̬̯̦̖̜ͨ͌ͤ*̤͑ͨ̐ͮ̒ͬͦ*̡̻̮̹̜̦̝̝͒͊ͫͦ̇̄̅!̔́̽ͨ̉͏̼̭̥̯̖͉#̠͚͈̯̈̈ͫͯ̆̎!̦̘̿͋̍͟!͙̙̞̤̎̂ͬ̊!̵̹̜̣̝͖͔̞̓#̢̮̹̄̌!̯̙̣͈̪̯͂͗͊̍ͣͪ͟#͆͑͝!̻̺̘͐͛ͧ#̥̝͊͊̈ͥͩ̄͝!̟͉̻̗̖̦̣ͬ̽̄!͔͔͒͋̂̚ͅ ̨̓͛ͮ̇D̹̾̊͊ͮD̞̮̝͉͓̅̎%̴͓̗͛̈́ͮ̅*͔̘͔̿͆͊͠$͕͛ͯ́͊̇͘%͙̤̦̑̀*̠̟̓̍̀͛̍̍͝$̳͈͕̥ͬ̃̿ͥŎͣ͢Ọ̻͉̗̤̇ͮ̉̄̿̀O̡͈̲͔̻̮͑̓̐ͯ̃̍̑Ỏ̝J͍̠̲͋ͧ̐Ë͈̺́̈ͯͦJ̪̤̙͐#̤̭͈̼̻͆(̴͈̑̂ͬͅ%̺̼͌͑ͥͯͥ(̹̦͖̻̐ͪ̈#̠͇̬̑̍(̼͙̰̝̦͙̀ͪ̋%͓̠̐̆͊̓̎͜ ͚͕ͤͧͨ͟E͇̮̟͔̟͕͙͗̿̔E͚̺͛̅̐̾͊E̷̾ͩ̔͒E̳̺̞̼͙̟͐E̵̦̫͐͒ͥ̏̃E̛͉̩̻͚͚̥͉ͦͪͮͫ͑̄̚Ȇ̍̀̆E̝Ȇ͍̞̩̕!̡̘͉̻̻͎̟͙͑̈̒͊̄!̥̱ͮ̋͐ͮ̂̆̆E̘̤̠̫̪͂ͣ̾ͤ̋̿̀!̦̩̭̼̎E͙̜̝Ẽ͍̄ͪͯͅ!̇Ë́͛ͯ!̼̥̥͔̯͓̔ͭͮ̇̏̐̊E̬͓̖̼̞͗͑̆̍!͇̼̠̼̳ͦͣ̕E̮̱̣̫̋̎́!̪!̬̈E̠͚͉̰̓ͬͪ̿̄͢E̥̟͑̃̈́̅ͣͨ̈́͝!͉͂͌̇͝E̾ͦ͂͊͆͠E̸͉̣̽!͔̗̯̂ͪͬͨ̀E̴̗̭͕͐͐̆ͭ͗͆!̪̦͞Ê͍͓̂͗́!̭̙̳̮̔!͈̖̳̾̾̌̎!̼̗̙̞̃͆͠ͅḚ̤͓̩̜̑͋̅͟ͅ!̏̿ͦ͏̖͔̱͈̲̦̬E̒͘!̙̱͚̥̪̦̘ͩͨ́̔͠E̹̟̲̝͔͊ͥͦ͒̃ͫͬ!̦ͦ̌ͧ̏ͣͣE̪̩͈̺͔̋͐̇ͥ͗͟!̙̭͍͕̲̄̃̅!͔ͣ̂̈́Ȩ̜̰̥̩̖̂͗Éͭ̈́͆͏̳̝!̻̏̍̓̎ͧͭ́

RUN

Attempt to apply the ending of this thread to this one, except I'm the only survivor because I'm cool and that makes me the Sycther God-Progenitor of New Scytheria.
WELL, REMEMBER THAT LEGAL CASE? ITS STILL FUCKING GOING ON! POKE E. TWO REFUSES TO BUDGE ON HIS EXCLUSIVE COPYWRITE TO USE SCYTHERS IN MINIMALIST RTDS, WHILE ANDRES ARGUES THAT SCYTHERS HAVE BEEN USED BEFORE! AND THEN BACK TALK TO BACK TALK. BUT WHY SHOULD YOU CARE ABOUT THE AFAIRS OF THOSE PLAYERS! THEY ARE MADMEN, IN CONSTANT CONFLICT WITH EACHOTHER FOR ALL TIME. YOU ARE JUST A SCYTHER, NOT ONE OF THOSE FREAKS. NOW-
ROLL:2
A STRAY METEOR HITS YOU! IN THE BLADE! IT HURTS, BUT NOTHING ONE OF THE DRUG-CRAIZED SHAMANS CAN'T HEAL!

ROLL"1+2=3
NOPE! NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REALIZE THAT POKETWO MADE AN RTD WITH SCYTHERS AND KILL PEOPLE THAT POSTED ADIACENT TO ME
I HAVE ALREADY MAID AT LEAST A DOZEN SCYTHER RTDS YOU NOOB! ITS KINDA LIKE A PENCHENT I HAVE, THATS NOT RELATED TO MY PAST!
ANYWAYS, Roll:5
YOU KILL A BUNCH OF HUMANS! FURTHERING THE INVASION! THE GREAT PROPHET REWARDS YOU WITH THE WOOD JUNGLE TWIGUS! A RARE PLANT SOMEHOW SHAPED AS A TWIG! it Is an honor to gain one!!!!

HIATUS #2 OVER, BECK FOR NAOW! MINIMALISM SHALL RISE AGAIN, I SAY!
OH WAIT, EVENT!
ROLL:5
THE RECENT MASSACUR OF PALLET, AND THE AWARDING OF THE TWIG, HAS BOOSTED SCYTHER MORAL! NAOW THEY ARE STARTING TO WIN MANY BATTLES, AND MUCH IS DEVOURED! LYEOS IS ALSO CURRENTLY CONTAINED IN SOME INACESSABLE MOUNTAINS, STAYING ATOP OF IT TO WAIT FOR A CHALLENGER!

Nunzillor

« Reply #82 on: December 03, 2015, 11:42:12 pm »

Wow 4.5 months later?  Okay.

Catch the textures.  Catch the binary.  Catch the missingno.  Pokeballs shall conquer all!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 04, 2015, 12:54:17 am »

Eat missing no! I am a food hipster, and I shall blog about how I ate a non-existent pokemon. It will make me the most amazing hipster ever!
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 04, 2015, 11:18:33 pm »

Become a nuclear-bomb scyther. Hug the nearest scyther/scizor to me.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 08, 2015, 07:17:49 pm »

CLEARLY, IT'S A TIME FOR A REVOLUTION. A FASCIST REGIME WILL DO NICELY.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 09, 2015, 12:17:22 am »

Kill the King of the Scythers and eat it and become the new King of the Scythers.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 08:30:04 pm by Andres »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]