Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: YOU are SCYTHER  (Read 12702 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: YOU are SYTHER
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2015, 10:08:16 pm »

>Start a tree-felling operation, chopping down forest and selling the timber to build Pokemon gyms or what-have-you.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2015, 11:20:44 pm »

GRAB AN AXE AND WHACK THE NEXT PERSON THAT POSTS
ROLL: 5
YOU FIND AN AXE. NORMALLY, YOU COULDN'T GRAB IT DUE TO HAVING NO GRASPING APPENDAGES. BUT THIS AXE FOR SOME REASON HAS A HANDLE LIKE THOSE KID SHOVEL ONES. YOU THEN TRY TO WHACK AT LYEOS, LIKE WHAT A NORMAL TASTY-MEAT-CRAVING SCYTHER WOULD DO. CANIBALISM IS BEST FOOD.

Attempt to deflect the axe into the next person that posts after the next one.
ROLL: 4 VS  4+1=5
YOU TRY TO DO SO, BUT THE HANDLE IS TOO HARD!!!! IT HURT YHE BLADE ARM WHEN ATTEMPTING TO DEFLECT IT. OOOOOOHHHHH TTTTTTHHHHHHEEEEE PPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN!!!! IT QUICKLY GETS WORSE, AS IT HITS YOUR THORAX AND PENETRATES THE EXOSKELETON-LIKE ARMOR YOU HAVE!!! LUCKILY, SCYTHERS ARE PART REPTILIAN DUE TO THE ALIEN SPACE LIZARD INVASION OF '74.3.2.5.2. SO YOU HAVE A BONE STRUCTURE. IT STILL HURTS THOUGH. ENOUGH FOR YOU TO QUICKLY GET ENRAGED AND START ATTACKING THE CANNIBALISTIC FIEND!!! ITS ONLY GOOD WHEN YOUR SWARM DOES NOT HAVE AN APERTIZER(NOT FOOD) TO MAKE THE HOMELAND'S MEAT TOLERABLE! THERE IS TASTY HUMANS HERE!!!! YOU SCREAM "SCYTHER!!!!!!!" AND LUNGE!!! WITH THE AXE STILL IN THE BODY.

ATTEMPT TO DEFLECT THE AXE INTO THE GUY THAT SWUNG IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.
ROLL: 1
YOU ATTEMPT TO REMOVE THE AXE FROM LYEOS AND HIT IT INTO PERADON. YOU CONCLUDE THE BEST WAY TO CAUSE THE LEAST AMOUNT OF PAIN IS TO AMPUTATE LIFE OUT OF LYEOS. ONCE HE BECOMES AN UNDEAD, HE WONT FEEL PAIN. AND THEN YOU WONT BE HIT!!! SADLY, THE FANTASY/CREATE_A_WORLD SCYTHERS HAVE A MONOPOLY ON MAGIC, TO MAKE THEM "UNIQUE". NO ACTUAL SCYTHER HAS ANY ACTUAL IDEA OF WHY THE CREATOR MADE THAT DECISION. ISN'T IT ALREADY ENOUGH THAT THEY ARE UNDER THAT CREEP ARMOK'S SERVICE AND HAVE NO SPECIAL MOVES, NOT TO MENTION THE PRIMITIVE CLOCK-PUNK MECHA. SO YOU WILL NOW HAVE TO RESORT TO THE OLD FASHION WAY OF KILLING HIM AND PRYING THE AXE FROM HIS COLD DEAD HANDS MANTIS BLADES. YOU QUICKLY SWIPE AT HIM, BUT IT WAS TOO WEAK. HE SWIPES AT YOU, HITTING THE THROAT. THERE IS A LARGE WOUND. BLOOD SPILLS. IT IS FILLING UP. YOU NEED A BLACKSMITH. YHE FALL UNCONSCIOUS

enter a strange mood, make a legendary cabinet
  ROLL:2
EVEN IF SCYTHERS HAVE STRANGE MOODS, THEY CANNOT FORCE THEMSELVES INTO THEM.
IT IS RULE N.2 OF BASIC DWARF FORTRESS. YOU CANNOT JUST RANDOMLY STOP ATTACKING DELICIOUS PREY AND SAY "YOU KNOW WHAT, I FEEL LIKE I WANT TO DO A STRANGE MOOD TODAY"
THERE IS A REASON WHY THEY ARE CALLED STRANGE

MURDERKILL THE NEXT PERSON TO POST, EVEN IF IT'S THE GM
Murderkill the previous person to post, before they do their action
YOU BOTH SOON FEEL THE URGE OF KILLING THE NEAREST SCYTHER.
YOU LOOK AROUND AND SEE EACH OTHER, STANDING OFF. TIME TO KILL
CIVILITY: 5
YOU ARE HOWEVER, NOT IN RAGE, AND ARE QUITE THE GENTELSCYTHERS.
You see the brutality of the rest of your kind,. Quite informal. Its like they do not know the proper rules of engagement
You 2 decide to settle this the formal and proper way: A Pokemon Battle
THE ROBOBATTLE !!Mr.Referee!! GUY SUDDENLY COMES OUT OF NOWHERE. AFTER THE ANIME DRIED UP, HE IS NOW DOING ALL SORTS OF TOURNAMENT ANIME STUFF, INCLUDING THE WEIRD TENNIS KID ANIME ONES. HE HAD DROOPED LOW, BUT NOW IS DOING POKEMON MATCHES!!!

DODOODDODDODODODODODODODODDODODOODODODODOODODO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SMURTHINGTONTHEBIRD HAS CHALLENGED THE ANNOYING MONKEY TO BATTLE!!!!
SMURTHINGTONTHEKURD SENDS OUT HIMSELF!!!!!

BEGIN!!!!
((imagine referee introduction, it is the classic British-american dual))

Do push ups to get extra points of dps
ROLL: 4-1=3
YOU START TO DUE PUSHUPS. YOU AT FIRST DO INFORMAL ONES, NOT ABIDING TO THE RULES, AND DO QUITE GOOD ON IT. YOU MOVE ON TO THE FORMAL ONES. IT IS HELL. YOU CANNOT REACH THE GROUND FLAT!!!! YOU ONLY CURVE YOUR BACK!!! YOU QUICKLY FIND OUT THAT DUE TO YOUR ARMS BEING BLADES, YOU CANNOT BEND THEM. YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE ELBOWS!!!! YOU TRY AND TRY TO SUCCEED, BUT FAIL. YOU FINALLY GIVE UP NEAR EXHAUSTION. BUT NOT ONLY YOU HAVE LEARNED THAT HUMAN PUSH UP STANDARDS ARE SPECIEIST, YOU HAVE ALSO GAINED 1 POINT OF DPS. WHATEVER THAT MEANS IN THE STOP HAVING FUN GUYS WORLD. WHERE HITLER HAS WON, AND EVERYONE IS GERMAN. ONLY DOING WHAT GERMANS DO, work AND YOU GET SENT TO THE PIT OF DEGENERATION AND DISEASE. WHERE IT IS EXTREMELY UNSANITARY. SURPRISINGLY, MANY CLEAN FREAKS ARE THERE. IT IS WORSE THAN HELLHELL

YOU ARE TOO TIRED TO FIGHT NOW. IT IS SAD DAY FOR ATOM N.4859468408350038086830880948886083084088840030

HUNT FOR PREY WITH MY SWORD ARMS
ROLL+1 DUE TO BEING ACTUAL SCYTHER: 4
YOU GO TO DO WHAT THE REST OF THESE IDIOTS SHOULD BE DOING: HUNT BAY12 RTD PLAYERS. THE RTD LITERAL SAYS :Roll to Scyther.

AND THE PREMISES IS THAT SCYTHERS ARE ATTACKING PLAYERS. YOU SOON SPOT ONE. HE'S GOT A GUN. NO MATTER. HE SHOOTS SEVERAL BULLETS, BUT THEY BOUNCE OFF HARMLESSLY. YOU GET IN MELEE RANGE, AND SLICE HIM UP. YOU SCREECH FIRST. (SECRET ROLL) A BUNCH OF FIVE NIGHTS AT DENNY'S FANS SHOW UP AND OBSESSES THAT YOUR KILL IS JUST LIKE A DEATH BY ONE OF THE HAUNTED KILLER KITCHEN SUPPLIES LIKE THE OVEN. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT SUCH A TYPE OF GAME EVEN EXISTS 3 YEARS AGO. THE POKEMON WORLD MUST BE REALLY ADVANCED. YOU THINK OF KILLING THEM

Look for a trainer who's trying to become the Champion and hope that they need a bladebug.
ROLL:3
YOU FANCY YOURSELF AS A FORTUNE TELLER, AND GET A GREAT IDEA: YOU, UNLIKE MANY OTHER SCYTHERS OF YOUR ANCESTRY, DO NOT WANT TO KILL HUMANS. YOU HAVE SEEN THAT SUBMISSIONING TO CERTAIN HUMANS GIVES QUITE THE GOOD LIFE. THESE "TRAINERS" NOT ONLY GIVE BATTLE BUT ALSO PROVIDE DELICIOUS FOOD, FROM THE CONVERSATIONS YOU HAD FROM THOSE IN YOUR EGG GROUP THAT SERVE UNDER THEM. YOU DESERVE THE BEST TREATMENT,SO HOW ABOUT SERVING A CHAMPION. THE IDEA IS THAT YOU WILL SOMEHOW READ YOUR OWN FORTUNE AND SEE IF YOU GET INTO THE THING. YOU CREATE A COMPLEX RITUAL THAT ONLY ELDER GODS SEE  IN ITS SETUP AS "SANE". YOU DO IT, AND IT SOMEHOW DID NOT WORK PROPERLY. BUT YOU HAVE FOUND OUT THAT EVENTUALLY A USER NAMED "GREENSTARFANATIC" THAT WILL ASSEMBLE A TEAM OF YOUR KIND TO WIN ULTIMATE CHAMPIONSHIP AND THE WORLD. PRETTY SWEET HUH?

Stab Stab Stab!
ROLL:2
YOU ARE TOO SANE TO KILL A FELLOW SCYTHER. AREN'T YOU ALL TRYING TO ENSLAVE THE REST OF THE WORLD AS MEAT PRODUCTS?

BECOME SHINY
ROLL:6
YOU DECIDE TO BECOME SHINNY. TO DO THIS, YOU WILL JUST WALK AROUND MERRILY UNTIL YOU CAN FIND SOMETHING THAT WILL HELP. SOON YOU ARRIVE AT AN STRANGE WORLD FILLED WITH CRAZY MORALS AND RHYME. A RED CAR PULLS UP WITH A NO-FUR MONKEY IN A GREEN CLOTH THING DRIVING. ALSO HAS A RED BOW TIE. HE INTRODUCES HIMSELF AS MR. SYLVESTER MCMONKEY MCBEAN. THE FIX-IT-UP-CHAPPY. HE KNOWS OF YOUR SHINNY PROBLEM, AND SOLVE IT WITHOUT ENSEMBLE. HE PULLS A LEAVER AND A COMPLEX MACHINE COMES UP SO MUCH SO THAT SENSES WONT WORK UNLESS THEY WERE KEEN. IT HAS A SIGN ON THAT SAYS: THE PEACH-TO-PINK STRIPE IFFIER. HE SAYS IT WOULD MAKE YOU SHINNY IN NO TIME. ONLY FOR A HUNDRED DOLLARS. Soon, someone calls you over from a window"Over here, stranger." You follow into OI alleyway still visible to McBean. The Guy has a few big and green bodyguards, speaking cockney English with big and clunky guns. "Got something that might interest ya. Hehehe!" He then pulls open his trench coat and reveals a large amount of ammo and weaponry. The thing that easily catches your mind is the 'Shiny-omatic" raygun that will turn a pokemon shinny. But then, on the cold winter day(how is it suddenly cold?) large amounts of snapping is heard, you follow to a place where the others can see you. You soon hear a smooth Italian violin melody mixed in with traditional Russian music. You find yourself at the back of a building. There is a bunch of mafia-style thugs there holding SWAT weaponry with a don sitting there. There seems to be a cashier there as well. It turns out that the don prefers to call himself 'Chain manager' of Mcviolent. He is presenting a limited time offer. Soon, a device looking like a giant gameshark with a clear chamber inside. Seems to have some sort of telsa transformation rod.tm. in it. The Don says that the device can modify you and make you shinny "%100 percent legit, no hacks involved". He sates that this is a 'Limited time prize' for purchasing 10 McNotFriedFromHuman strips. which cost right now 10 dollars. "Its an offer that would be stupid to refuse." The mafia men point their guns at you THE OTHERS QUICKLY NOTICE. THE GREEN GUYS SOON POINT THEIR GUNS AT THE MAFIA "OI BOSS, ITS THEM CHAIN MANEGER AND 'IS LACKYS AGAIN!!!" MC BEAN NOTICES THEM BOTH AND PULLS A LEAVER. HIS TRUCK POPS OUT ALOT OF WEAPONRY, AND DROPS SEVERAL STILL CONECTED EXPANSIONS WITH LOTS OF GUNS, POINTING BOTH AT THE MAFIA AND THE Merchant. "Why do you 2 keep on trying to take my customers!!!" "Not dat Mcbean boy again. At least 'e's got some good Dakka. This is a real propa fioht!!!"  Half of the green guys point their guns at Mcbean's patented super-death fortress.tm  "Not these punks again. 'Discourage 'them from making the same mistakes as the last few times " The mafia point their guns at the "Boys, don't shoot. Let the customer come to us."
IT SEEMS THAT YOU JUST CAUSED A STANDOFF. AND YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE MONEY DUE TO NOT HAVING POCKETS NOR HANDS.

WHAT DO?

Evolve
ROLL: 6
YOU HAVE METAL COAT. BUT NEED THOSE HUMANS TO TRADE YOU!!! AND YOU JUST WANT TO EAT HUMANS FOR THEIR DELICIOUS MEAT!!! WHAT THE CONUNDRUM!!!

GET THE SHINY
ROLL: 6
YOU ARE QUITE FAR AWAY FROM THE REST, AND FIND A SHINY. YOU GRAB IT, AND THEN BLACK OUT. WHEN YOU COME TOO, IT SEEMS YOU HAD RELEASED A DEMON THAT POSSESSED YOU. IT ALSO TURNS OUT THAT IT IS TRYING TO OPEN UP A PORTAL TO HELL TO START THE HELL INVASION EARLY, FROM DIRECT ORDERS FROM SATAN HIMSELF. THAT PORTAL HAS JUST BEEN MADE. IS THIS WHY THE OTHER SCYTHERS DON'T LET YOU PLAY THEIR LARPING WARGAMES??? WITH REAL VIOLENT ACTION????
MAYBE.

I AM GIANT! SLAP EVERYONE DED!
ROLL: 3
YOU ARE NOT A GIANT. YOU ARE JUST A POOR MOOK FOR INSANE PLAYERS TO KILL UNTIL THE REAL STUFF HAPPENS. YOU CAN STILL SLAP THOUGH.

>Start a tree-felling operation, chopping down forest and selling the timber to build Pokemon gyms or what-have-you.
ROLL:3
YOU TELL THAT TO YOUR FRIENDS AT THE BAR YOU JUST RAIDED, AND THEY LAUGH. "YOU ARE ALWAYS FUNNY YOINK!!!! THAT JOKE OF DOING REGULAR CHORES AND USING THAT TO HELP THE HUMANS IS HILARIOUS!!!" IT SEEMS THAT IT WOULD BE SOCIAL SUICIDE TO START ON YOUR BUSINESS LIKE THAT.

RANDOM EVENT!!!!: ROLL:1
TURN 1 HAPPENS. 2-3 TURNS LEFT UNTIL YOU KNOW WHAT

THIS IS BASED ON MY FIRST RTD OK??

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2015, 11:26:26 pm »

Evolve.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 01:23:22 am by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2015, 11:33:33 pm »

Eat a random CD I found labeled "hyper beam"
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2015, 11:52:27 pm »

ASK WHAT THE HECK I AM. THEN MUNCH ON THE NEXT PERSON TO POST.
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2015, 12:33:24 am »

KILL THEM ALL FOR LAUGHING AT MY DREAMS!!!!1!!!

ALSO KILL PERADON
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2015, 12:36:59 am »

Why would I want to kill prey when I have dead prey to eat right now? COMMENCE EATING CEREMONY. (The eating ceremony starts by cutting the head in half and eating the now-exposed brain. It continues by bisecting the human in a vertical axis and eating the now-exposed guts within. Aside from killing, a Scyther's blades are made for this.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2015, 07:19:32 am »

Be a Freddy Mercury Scyther. Want to break free.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2015, 07:25:06 am »

STEP ASIDE, LET THE DUMMIES MURDERIZE EACH OTHER. THEN HIJACK SHINIES
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2015, 09:20:51 am »

SLAP STUFF AND THINGS
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

bigjaredmonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • The Ace-ace ace-ace of ace-aces
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2015, 09:49:56 am »

murderkill someone else
This is a birch door. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. This object menaces with spikes of chicken leather. This object menaces with spikes of chicken leather. On the item is an image of ravens in birch.
Noob fortress, a succession game for noobs.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=157847.0

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2015, 12:01:10 pm »

Dream about horrifying topics to strengthen my mind.
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2015, 12:07:36 pm »

STRANGE VOICE IN THE BACK OF MY HEAD IS CORRECT! INSTEAD RALLY THE SYTHER TROOPS AN BEGIN THE STABBING OF EARTH.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2015, 12:31:11 pm »

Declare Myself the Messiah to a Group of Superstitious Crackheads to form a Cult. Then Rob A Bank and spread the Cult!

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2015, 12:38:59 pm »

... Replace injured arm with axe! The axe that is in me!
Take a closer look at this text!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6