Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1841 1842 [1843] 1844 1845 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1276214 times)

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #27630 on: June 01, 2020, 12:54:33 am »

Granted. He wields an axe and is opposed to life.

I wish to obtain a ring of invisibility.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #27631 on: June 01, 2020, 06:49:41 am »

Granted. Because your eyes' pigments are now invisible, you cannot see because light does not hit on them. Nobody can see you when you walk into the path of a car.

I wish other sports also had hammy plotlines like pro wrestling.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27632 on: June 01, 2020, 07:13:12 am »

Granted, now all sports are soap opera where it takes at least thirty episodes to play out one game.

I wish all soap operas to become wrestling matches to the death.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:MODDING:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27633 on: June 01, 2020, 01:30:22 pm »

Granted! However, it turns out the populace is quite entertained by this "sport". Now, to-the-death wrestling matches are held every day in the streets of every country in existence. As a result, said countries get taken over by tyrannical dictators. But the dictators have no one to rule over - they are the last surviving humans, having wrestled everyone else to death.

I wish for humanity to have an interstellar prospecting group composed of prospectors from all countries. Furthermore, said prospecting group is its own independent political entity, rather than being tied to any specific government.

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27634 on: June 02, 2020, 09:42:01 am »

Granted! However, it turns out the populace is quite entertained by this "sport". Now, to-the-death wrestling matches are held every day in the streets of every country in existence. As a result, said countries get taken over by tyrannical dictators. But the dictators have no one to rule over - they are the last surviving humans, having wrestled everyone else to death.

I wish for humanity to have an interstellar prospecting group composed of prospectors from all countries. Furthermore, said prospecting group is its own independent political entity, rather than being tied to any specific government.

Granted. Authoritarian regimes quickly buyout seats of power by offering valuable resources and leveraging debt. In a few decades, the stars are solidly under the ownership of conglomerations beholden to said regimes.

I wish for a hero to arise in the twilight of this age, and lead humanity into to a furiously nationalistic golden age, deposing eastern culture and establishing a pan-Earth neo-Greek state. Jack boots may be involved, as they always are, but the balance between personal liberty and duty to society are held in an equilibrium that exceeds all prior human civilization.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 09:46:00 am by Ibid Straydrink »
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27635 on: June 02, 2020, 04:06:58 pm »

Granted! However, happiness is at an all-time low. Soon everyone dies of terminal depression.

I wish to de-depress the dead.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27636 on: June 02, 2020, 04:15:52 pm »

Granted, all corpses now float, therefore, not in depressions (holes) in the ground anymore

I wish for the ability to use nitrogen gas to synthesize nitrites and nitrates (this process is commonly called “nitrogen fixing” and is often done by various bacteria and fungi), and that those nitrates and nitrites can be used by my body.

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27637 on: June 02, 2020, 04:22:14 pm »

Granted! However, despite your body being able to utilize them, it turns out nitrates and nitrites are quite unhealthy for an organism as big as you. Soon you are quite ill.

I wish to put the dead - all of them - in one highly reinforced screw press.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27638 on: June 03, 2020, 02:02:42 am »

Granted. The screw press is too giant for Earth, thus is in space, orbiting Sun on a nearby orbit. All the current corpses (recognisable as such) have been teleported there, messing with people wanting to eat meat, police work and afterlives of religions that require corpses to be burried. However, nobody turned the press on, so it does not actualy crush the corpses.

I wish to upgrade IFM's press to hydraulic.
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27639 on: June 03, 2020, 05:28:40 am »

Granted, it is now a giant hydraulic press that still in space and you still have no way to activate it.

I wish for a way to activate the press so it'll squish all the corpses.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #27640 on: July 08, 2020, 10:50:39 am »

Granted, but the squishy gory mess from the crushed corpses floats in the space and blocks the Moon from being visible from Earth. It causes a wave of cranky conspiracy theorists to go out and attack NASA/SpaceX rocket sites/installations.

I wish for Linux to become as common as Windows.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27641 on: July 08, 2020, 01:21:06 pm »

Granted! macOS, however, becomes more common than both.

I wish for an explosive time apple.

((Yes, I know this, the post before this, or both may constitute a necropost. Oh well.))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27642 on: July 08, 2020, 01:32:30 pm »

Granted, your time apple, when you bite into it, transports you either forward or backward in time. Eventually after eating the entire apple, you look around and find some writing that indicates you’re in the 1100s.

I wish the COVID19 virus gets eradicated, along with any mutations of it.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27643 on: July 08, 2020, 02:10:30 pm »

Granted. All copies of the virus, along with their hosts, are suddenly atomised.

I wish to always know what would happen in the next hour if I would not act upon that knowledge.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27644 on: July 09, 2020, 06:24:43 am »

Granted, but you end up never knowing the future as you always act upon future knowledge in some small way,

I wish for 68 million zebras to appear near me.
Pages: 1 ... 1841 1842 [1843] 1844 1845 ... 1861