Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: The Veil of Memories [dead]  (Read 16025 times)

blazing glory

Re: The Veil of Memories
« Reply #135 on: April 26, 2015, 07:59:57 am »

I declare this the best currently running RtD, and as GM of the best currently running RtD you are obligated to update it.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 26, 2015, 12:47:15 pm »

I declare this the best currently running RtD, and as GM of the best currently running RtD you are obligated to update it.
+1
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 26, 2015, 05:45:29 pm »

+1
+2
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 01, 2015, 08:38:11 am »

+1
+2
+3

Xvareon

• Bay Watcher
  • Alias: Setokaiva
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 11, 2015, 02:32:56 pm »

I just thought I'd put a shout-out to all you wonderful people (assuming you still care about this procrastinating shmuck I am), and say that my final exam is in... oh, about a half hour. Yep. After that, there will be no more college weighing on my mind, especially since I intend to take at least the next semester for time off. FINALLY.

So with that taken care of, I should be able to devote the attention to this game that it deserves. I don't intend to let it die. Assuming nothing else comes up this evening, I'll probably be consulting with my crew and devising another round of turns... Oh, and I should probably point out that things are about to get... interesting. Heh heh.

Thank you all for the +1's and likes so far! I'll do my best to prove worthy of them going forward. For now, though, I'm off to meet He-Who-Judges-All behind the hallowed doors of the classroom and face my last challenge for the foreseeable future. Cheers!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 11, 2015, 05:19:09 pm »

Wooo!

Good luck!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 11, 2015, 05:49:00 pm »

Yay
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 11, 2015, 06:40:50 pm »

Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
Ain't nobody got time for that.

blazing glory

« Reply #144 on: May 16, 2015, 12:49:16 am »

So did it go well?

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 17, 2015, 06:56:27 pm »

waitlist me plz

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 19, 2015, 12:31:38 pm »

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 19, 2015, 12:46:54 pm »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 20, 2015, 11:03:01 pm »

waitlist me plz
As what?
as a human named grumples grey.
Any backstory?

By the way, please capitalize your sentences. It would probably help you get in.

Xvareon

• Bay Watcher
  • Alias: Setokaiva
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 20, 2015, 11:12:06 pm »

A proper submission would be welcome; i.e:

Name: (blank)
Race: (blank)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11