Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Kaladin's adventure game?  (Read 1022 times)

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

Kaladin's adventure game?
« on: January 27, 2015, 02:10:27 am »

I have been planning to make a video game for a while, and so I'm making a thread to finalize ideas/document progress, and also to convince myself to finally start it.

It's going to be a fantasy adventure game, you have to collect artifacts to save the world. Wow, generic :P. But if you die, you are reincarnated on another, opposite world, with slight differences from the original one. Later in the game you will find ways to travel between them easily, of course, and you need to exploit the differences to collect all the artifacts.

I am hoping to make it a 3D first person game, but that is conditional on me actually being able to do that well and not be lazy... It might end up as a top-down isometric game (eg, Bastion.)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Kaladin's adventure game?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 08:24:16 am »

PTW.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Kaladin's adventure game?
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2015, 10:10:43 am »

PTW
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword