Poll

-

-
- 1 (100%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 67

Author Topic: The Siege of Angazea [OOC Thread][Muh squarebrackets!]  (Read 62024 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Siege of Angazea [OOC Thread][Muh squarebrackets!]
« Reply #705 on: February 19, 2015, 09:27:41 am »

I give up I'm way to tired I can't even read this properly.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: February 19, 2015, 10:31:56 am »

First: did Tristan tell the stormtroopers what he actually intends to do? Second: He's the commissar's bodyguard and he should be with either Viverde or Denos in case the officers are deeply involved and shit hits the fan violently. Instead it seems he's committed to embark on the express train to heresyland.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: February 19, 2015, 11:00:59 am »

They were brought up to date. But my action isn't illegal and won't cause any problems. I'm just making a few preperations before we make planetfall. Aggressive defense you could call it.

Nobody will get hurt unless they attack us and no guardsmen is thick enough to pick a fight with a fully armed squad of Storm troopers.

Plus all you said was my duty which is your safety, you didn't specify how so I decided on active defense over passive defense.

If shit gets so bad that our entire regiment can't keep you safe for half an hour then I'd make no difference.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 11:16:14 am by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: February 19, 2015, 11:17:14 am »

I really don't even. Sometimes I wonder about you, Patrick.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: February 19, 2015, 11:19:13 am »

I ain't disobeying any orders or breaking any rules. Nothing says I can't try to meet up with any other stormies on board to have a chat.
I'm not gonna pick a fight or break any rules.

It'd be nice if you didn't assume I'm going to do something stupid with no idea what I'm actually doing.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 11:49:11 am by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: February 19, 2015, 12:01:03 pm »

It's less "what you're going to do" and more "what you've already said & done."
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: February 19, 2015, 12:04:24 pm »

Like what? Far as I can remember I've followed every order I've been given and broke no rules. Plus Cael is safe enough he has a stormie in the room with him so Terrez can't do anything.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 12:57:50 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: February 19, 2015, 01:21:03 pm »

It's less what you can possibly do - which may get things worse depending on what it is - and more what you have already done. When Bartolomeu says "keep to your normal duties" you know what he means and trying to twist that into "get a group of stormtroopers and skulk off to search for a Tamerian" is a far cry from what he had in mind, and playing dumb doesn't work in the Imperium. It is also worth pointing out not all, if any, of the other stormtroopers are Barrablancan due to the nature of their role and training.

Though in the end there's not that much of a reason for an argument over this scenario since it comes down to whether there's a fight or not while Tristan is away and what he does with the time he's not with the team like he was ordered to.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 01:23:28 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: February 19, 2015, 01:25:57 pm »

Fair enough, although since I don't even know what my normal duties are it ain't really twisting. I just decided that I can keep you and everyone else safe by gathering information.
Right now my duty is kinda vague, all I have to go on is keep you safe, gathering information on a potential enemy fits that description and is a fairly standard part of being a bodyguard.

I can't protect you if I don't know what I'm up against. I ain't gonna hurt the Tamarian anyway I just need to deliver a message to any stormies attached to the Tamarians and going into the camp myself seems like a bad idea so I need one of them I can have deliver it for me.

Also, I'm not even Barrablancan myself, I'm attached to the regiment through you, they're attached to it for other purposes and my current objective benefits me, you and the entire regiment.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 01:34:22 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: February 19, 2015, 01:55:11 pm »

It might be good to ask the GM if they even have stormtroopers attached to their regiment since the Tamerians' bad hygiene and apparent disciplinary problems does make their environment seem to be the kind where no high-value assets would be spent on.

I'm not saying the Terrez will suddenly reveal himself to be a space robot pirate ninja cowboy and decimate the squad, it's just that it's better to be safe than sorry.
>Yes?

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: February 19, 2015, 02:30:42 pm »

He can't he has a stormie guard himself who's in the room with you, he goes whacko and the stormie will put him down.

Asking would be ooc info which is why I want a Tamarian, he'll know if they have any in the regiment, they'd have kicked up a fuss over the discipline issues.
If they do he carries a message if not he's free to go. With luck I won't be gone long enough for you to miss me if your meeting drags on, if not, well I expected to get in trouble.
Caine's law.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: February 19, 2015, 02:34:15 pm »

Hey, just a note, we all seem to have A) Forgotten about the melta fire at that container, and B) that Marn is standing there without orders still.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: February 19, 2015, 02:36:28 pm »

You're making a lot of assumptions on the actions and functions of Stormtroopers in the regiment. I know for a fact Terrez doesn't have a Stormtrooper bodyguard, as it's been stated all five of the regiment's Stormtroopers were playing cards where you found them. There wouldn't even be enough for all the officers. There's also no guarantee any imagined Stormtroopers with the Tamerians would have done anything because of 'discipline issues'. It's not even their job, but the Commissars'.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ˇNo parmesan!

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: February 19, 2015, 02:39:14 pm »

Colonel not captain I keep mixing them up, this is why I was stopping until after I have some sleep.
Not that it matters, actions already in so it ain't changing now.

I'm at almost 3 days without sleep everything is starting to blur now.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 02:56:41 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: February 19, 2015, 03:09:02 pm »

Colonel Macias has a stormie bodyguard, not Terrez.
Pat, you can't just send somebody offhand to the other two regiments because that would involve traversing areas of the ship that are off-limits to guardsmen. The Saecula Saeculorum has symmetrical cargo bays on both sides. One side houses you and the Tamerians, the other contains somebody else. You'd have to traverse the whole ship to get there.
I'm not saying you can't do that - it's just gonna involve an extended effort. And be dangerous and illegal.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 67