Poll

-

-
- 1 (100%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 67

Author Topic: The Siege of Angazea [OOC Thread][Muh squarebrackets!]  (Read 62048 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Siege of Angazea [OOC Thread][Muh squarebrackets!]
« Reply #720 on: February 19, 2015, 03:10:43 pm »

Guess I'll scrap it then didn't know it was illegal. Can I get access to the other 2 regiments records? Main reason I wanted to meet with them was to get a feel for the regiments who'll be backing us up before we land.

Do the Tamarians have any stormies at all or is trying this a total waste?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 03:15:34 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: February 19, 2015, 03:15:25 pm »

Guess I'll scrap it then didn't know it was illegal. Can I get access to the other 2 regiments records?
I dunno where you would start. The senior Munitorum representative probably has the records, but why would he want to share, I've no idea. Nobody in your regiment would have access to that sort of thing, not even the colonel.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: February 19, 2015, 03:17:11 pm »

Darn, ughhh. Then I guess I could try to get permission to travel to the other regiments later but its probably easier to just wait until we land.

Do the Tamarians have any stormies at all? Or is my trying to meet them a waste of time since they don't exist.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: February 19, 2015, 03:43:40 pm »

Hey, just a note, we all seem to have A) Forgotten about the melta fire at that container, and B) that Marn is standing there without orders still.

Melta charges don't start fires like that, they just melt a hole straight through whatever they were set off on. The heat radius may set flammable materials nearby aflame but I don't think that was the case since everything seemed to be properly stored and they just used the charges to open holes on the containers.

And all the troopers are just supposed to follow Denos as part of his merry band. Not very exciting, but sometimes keeping the party together beats letting everyone have their own little adventures.

Edit: Oops, added missing part.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 03:49:48 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: February 19, 2015, 03:48:42 pm »

And all the troopers are just supposed to follow Denos as part of his merry band. Not very exciting, but sometimes keeping the party together beats.

Should I go fetch autocannon so our group would look more persuasive? :P
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: February 19, 2015, 03:51:20 pm »

Well my turns impossible so time to go edit.

I guess you just gained 5 more bodyguards Cael.
Caine's law.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: February 19, 2015, 03:55:28 pm »

Darn, ughhh. Then I guess I could try to get permission to travel to the other regiments later but its probably easier to just wait until we land.

Do the Tamarians have any stormies at all? Or is my trying to meet them a waste of time since they don't exist.

Maybe. *mysterious look*
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: February 19, 2015, 04:01:01 pm »

I'll send a couple of my guys to find out, stormie gear is generic so the Tamarians can't identify them as from our regiment and attacking them in the open would be suicide.
Caine's law.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: February 19, 2015, 04:25:51 pm »

I guess you just gained 5 more bodyguards Cael.

At least you should probably stay with Viverde. Five stormtroopers would make it look like we're expecting something from the colonel, but having at least you guarding someone who, like Bartolomeu, knows there's shit happening, is a good call.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: February 19, 2015, 04:25:51 pm »

For some reason I read the bit talking about the melta charges as people firing melta weapons. Dunno why.

Ah... Pat? You arent an officer. And you are ordering people to fight technical allies... Which I am rather certain counts as treason, a death sentence, and all that jazz...
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: February 19, 2015, 04:30:10 pm »

I didn't order anyone to fight. I sent them to ask if the Tamarians have any stormies and request they meet with me if they do. I didn't mention any fighting.

I'd rather send a couple of others to Viverde. He's with the colonel who has a stormie himself so he's in less danger. I can send 2 to him 2 to the Tamarians and keep 1 with me to guard you.

You are my responsibility.
Caine's law.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: February 19, 2015, 04:52:47 pm »

I'll send a couple of my guys to find out, stormie gear is generic so the Tamarians can't identify them as from our regiment and attacking them in the open would be suicide.
The way that reads, it looks like you are sending people to fight.

You are my responsibility.
Really? I am?

:P
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: February 19, 2015, 04:54:50 pm »

Lol it means the Tamarians attacking my bros not my bros attacking them. Not you lol, Cael. Though I guess you all sort of are.
Keeping you all alive means more bodies to soak up bullets that woulda been aimed at him.
Caine's law.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: February 22, 2015, 09:31:33 pm »

Something something splitting the party something something.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: February 22, 2015, 09:58:00 pm »

Aseaharu keeps having Marn try to do escape the party despite orders against it. Which reminds me Marn's going to be punished because the standing orders were to follow Denos. Of course, that requires his survival.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 67