Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 886 887 [888] 889 890 ... 1342

Author Topic: Murrican Politics Megathread 2016: There Will Be Hell Toupée  (Read 1543701 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Donald J. Trump's Jet Fuel Can't Melt Steel Beams 2016 Megathread
« Reply #13305 on: March 02, 2016, 11:38:22 pm »

Carson will say God told him to do it, while Cruz sits on the sidelines loudly reading Revelation (by the way, D.Trump fits the prophecy of the Beast, no really).
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #13306 on: March 02, 2016, 11:40:53 pm »

That's constantly been running through my head since he's been picking up momentum in the primaries.

Doesn't say much for Satan though if it turns out to be true.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 11:42:54 pm by nenjin »
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13307 on: March 02, 2016, 11:43:03 pm »

(by the way, D.Trump fits the prophecy of the Beast, no really).
Revelation 13: And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. 2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion.

Might want to fact check that one.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13308 on: March 02, 2016, 11:44:57 pm »

Carson will say God told him to do it, while Cruz sits on the sidelines loudly reading Revelation (by the way, D.Trump fits the prophecy of the Beast, no really).

I thought the Beast in that prophecy was just the Roman Empire?

Revelation 13: And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. 2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion.

Sounds like a fractal eldritch abomination.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13309 on: March 02, 2016, 11:45:48 pm »

Nah, I recall at least one verse about the Beast being "Wounded by the sword and yet still alive". Trump's never put himself in harm's way and probably never will. Unless someone tries to assassinate him and fails, I guess.

Well. Preliminary research indicates the election is tomorrow. This will determine all sorts of things, but mostly the quantity and caliber of new immigrants to Canadia.

given some of the faces the trump is capable of making, that doesn't sound like too unreasonable a description

also symbolism
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Cruxador

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13310 on: March 02, 2016, 11:55:22 pm »

delicious Cuban twinks
Fuck me why did I even search that

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #13311 on: March 02, 2016, 11:55:35 pm »

Nah, I recall at least one verse about the Beast being "Wounded by the sword and yet still alive". Trump's never put himself in harm's way and probably never will. Unless someone tries to assassinate him and fails, I guess.

I'd like to dispute that.

Have you compared a close up of Trump's face to one even 2 years ago? Dude has bags underneath his eyes big enough to fit a month worth of groceries inside. And that's with professional high-dollar makeup artist. It's the only thing I can notice in those close ups of his smug face. I wonder if, behind the facade, all the pressure of running his campaign the way he is running it is costing him somehow. Like, is going full Trump for this long toxic even to Donald Trump?

delicious Cuban twinks

Mistakes were made!
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #13312 on: March 02, 2016, 11:58:30 pm »

delicious Cuban twinks

Mistakes were made!
Yes, mistakes.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #13313 on: March 03, 2016, 12:02:01 am »

Everyone always says they're moving to Canada.  If Trump wins, I'm staying in place and converting to Zorastrianism.  Your weird christian and marxist texts clearly did not see this coming.  Ahura Mazda was very clear when he said that Aži Dahāka would terrorize the world and cause people to forsake their traditions.  Doesn't it sound like old Mazda saw this trump guy coming?  So y'all can freeze your assess off in Canada just like the evil dragon Trump wants. I'm gonna stay put, learn to cook tofu and wait for Hushedar to show up like it tells us to in the Avesta.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 12:03:45 am by mainiac »
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13314 on: March 03, 2016, 12:04:15 am »

Everyone always says they're moving to Canada.  If Trump wins, I'm converting staying in place and converting to Zorastrianism.  Your weird christian and marxist texts clearly did not see this coming.  Ahura Mazda was very clear when he said that Aži Dahāka would terrorize the world and cause people to forsake their traditions.  Doesn't it sound like old Mazda saw this trump guy coming?  So y'all can freeze your assess off in Canada just like the evil dragon Trump wants. I'm gonna stay put, learn to cook tofu and wait for Hushedar to show up like it tells us to in the Avesta.

I don't understand what you're talking about, exactly, but it sounds like something I want to be a part of.

Also, Trump speaks on his healthcare agenda. Not a fan of points 1 or 6, but 2, 3, and 7 actually sound pretty decent.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #13315 on: March 03, 2016, 12:05:46 am »

Everyone always says they're moving to Canada.  If Trump wins, I'm converting staying in place and converting to Zorastrianism.  Your weird christian and marxist texts clearly did not see this coming.  Ahura Mazda was very clear when he said that Aži Dahāka would terrorize the world and cause people to forsake their traditions.  Doesn't it sound like old Mazda saw this trump guy coming?  So y'all can freeze your assess off in Canada just like the evil dragon Trump wants. I'm gonna stay put, learn to cook tofu and wait for Hushedar to show up like it tells us to in the Avesta.

I don't understand what you're talking about, exactly, but it sounds like something I want to be a part of.
Yes, good. However, first you must answer a vital question, and that is: Are you willing to [produce heirs] with your sister or first cousin?
No Gods, No Masters.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #13316 on: March 03, 2016, 12:09:49 am »

I have not yet reached that part of the Vendidad.
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13317 on: March 03, 2016, 12:10:47 am »

Yes, good. However, first you must answer a vital question, and that is: Are you willing to [produce heirs] with your sister or first cousin?

I don't have any sisters or first cousins...
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #13318 on: March 03, 2016, 12:12:15 am »

Oh, well never mind then.

Unless...well, it depends on the status of your father, really.
No Gods, No Masters.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #13319 on: March 03, 2016, 12:13:04 am »

Baffler, important question.  Was your mother a virgin who went swimming in a lake 9 months before you were born?

Also, Trump speaks on his healthcare agenda. Not a fan of points 1 or 6, but 2, 3, and 7 actually sound pretty decent.

3 would just create further pressure for healthcare costs to rise.  It creates a subsidy for companies providing more expensive insurance instead of paying higher wages and salaries.  This is one of the things that encouraged costs to rise for a long time and was finally addressed somewhat by Obamacare.

2 is a red herring.  Companies can already sell across state lines.  What it actually means is weaken the ability of states to enforce their statewide insurance laws.  I.E. Utah has annoying laws that require you actually treat people which cuts into your profits.  So you move your office out of Utah into Idaho and suddenly the standards are much lower.

7 is... alright I guess.

5 would be fantastic!  If we had the slightest fucking clue how to accomplish it.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 12:24:36 am by mainiac »
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
Pages: 1 ... 886 887 [888] 889 890 ... 1342