Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14

Author Topic: The Bay12 postcard club  (Read 32165 times)

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
Re: The Bay12 postcard club
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2015, 03:56:57 pm »

I just got your postcard Helgoland. From a Confused Far-Left group complete with a picture from Crimea? Couldn't have chosen better. No, just wait until I find something worthy of being sent back.
Do you have my address, though?

And Eagle, was the fingerprint satisfactory? (You were the guy with the fingerprint request, right?)
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2015, 04:01:27 pm »

I'm also looking towards seeing your reaction to my postcard, Eagle.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

EagleV

• Bay Watcher
  • Oblivisci tempta quod didicisti
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2015, 05:56:22 pm »

I just got your postcard Helgoland. From a Confused Far-Left group complete with a picture from Crimea? Couldn't have chosen better. No, just wait until I find something worthy of being sent back.
Do you have my address, though?

And Eagle, was the fingerprint satisfactory? (You were the guy with the fingerprint request, right?)
I was. And, unfortunately, I have only seen one fingerprinted card myself. Part of the challenge for the carded people is figuring out the link to the game, so I can't ask them straight out. I have set a few things in motion to get indirect confirmation though, and I'll keep you posted (no pun intended).
Quote from: Robert Donoghue and Fred Hicks
There are three things you must learn if you wish to defeat me, my young pupil. First, you must look within yourself and find your core of strength. Second, your mind and body must be in perfect unison. Third...
*WHACK*
Third, stop listening when you should be fighting.

Bumblebee

• Bay Watcher
  • Zizz, Bizz, Bizzz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2015, 04:17:45 pm »

Hm, hello, everybody.
Sure, I do realise that I'm just a lunatic here and nobody knows me. And, even worse, I'm the third guy from Russia in this thread. But I've just came back from our Imperial Northern Capital and brought a pack of beautiful cards with me. There are, let me see... 14 of them: retro views, Nicholas II and his family, russian ballet dancer photo, red army soldier poster, one cute cat, one hilarious cat, a whale, a mantis and an ermine. I never had any intension of collecting postcards, simply couldn't help buying them all. So l would be happy to send 'em somewhere and, may be, get some from far away for myself (just love recieving  mail.) And I also have some really ancient soviet stamps, though I'm not sure if it is allowed to use or even simply stick it to the card nowdays. They are not valuable actually, just thought there might be a secret philatelist among you.
Well, anybody?

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2015, 04:24:31 pm »

I'll claim one of yours, and one of Comrade P. as well.:)

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2015, 05:16:13 pm »

PM address, Sheb, and prepare your physical inbox.

Also, Bumblebee, have fun around.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 05:17:44 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2015, 06:27:32 pm »

Sure Bumble, let's exchange cards - I'll PM you my address.
And yeah, have fun around, and swing by the politics threads! Fresh cannon fodder participants are always good to have.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2015, 01:02:20 pm »

Yo Helgo, I got your card! For some reason it has way less stickers than Eagle's. Perhaps it's some nefarious conspiracy between the postmen of Russia and Germany.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2015, 01:29:55 pm »

Twenty days' travelling time - and postcards don't even need to be steamed open :P
The Bay12 postcard club

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2015, 12:09:16 pm »

I just pulled Helgo's card out of my mail box. Thanks man.
Sigs

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2015, 06:28:13 pm »

My dad just got Comrade P.'s card (I assume it's yours). The unnamed, vaguely weird card from Russia spooked him. :p

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2015, 06:33:40 pm »

Inb4 your dad denounces you as a Russian sleeper agent :P
The Bay12 postcard club

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2015, 12:17:46 am »

My dad just got Comrade P.'s card (I assume it's yours). The unnamed, vaguely weird card from Russia spooked him. :p

Well, that's nice. If you wanted something like a usual postcard, I can send one. I just thought that what I sent was kind of funny.
Sigs

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2015, 03:20:08 am »

I only seen a couple pictures he put up on FB yet, but it looks absolutely great! I would never want a normal postcard over this one. Thanks!

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2015, 08:12:40 am »

Wait I'm slowly getting it. Your father received that card without knowing what's up? That must be... well, yes, spooky. Heh-heh. Just as planned.

Now you can spook people too by printing it and sending to random places.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 12:34:08 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14