Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25

Author Topic: You are an Eldritch Abomination(Inspired By DemonHood)  (Read 33343 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Eldritch Abomination(Inspired By DemonHood)
« Reply #270 on: December 26, 2014, 11:08:31 am »

to froggy: We have 91 void essene. 91, froggy. Though the  flesh tree is a grand Idea, its even better when it does not spend ones weekly income in one go. . . .  for one try, that has less than a 50% chance of success. The reason why I wanted it into plans being toyed with (a.k.a plans to be discussed) is because of that fact. now, I am more willing to put it into future plans, and, to be honest, unless anyone else says anything, it will be a plan that will go through, but,. I recommend that we find, first, a way to lower the cost, or , second, wait until it is more feasible.

To all of bay12: My recommended order for the plan is to
1. Clear out the town
2. Frame Makleb
3. Sacrifice one of the unwilling slaves
4. Merge one of the unwilling slaves to a spawning pool
5. Create the golems
6. Create the blasphemous plant
7. Create the burning tall one
8. Find out more about the land
9. Dub Nuk as our Prophet and attach the thrall to his command
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: December 26, 2014, 11:19:02 am »

to froggy: We have 91 void essene. 91, froggy. Though the  flesh tree is a grand Idea, its even better when it does not spend ones weekly income in one go. . . .  for one try, that has less than a 50% chance of success. The reason why I wanted it into plans being toyed with (a.k.a plans to be discussed) is because of that fact. now, I am more willing to put it into future plans, and, to be honest, unless anyone else says anything, it will be a plan that will go through, but,. I recommend that we find, first, a way to lower the cost, or , second, wait until it is more feasible.
One third chance of failure. Not one third chance of success. The odds are in our favor.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: December 26, 2014, 11:22:50 am »

1. Clear out the town
2. Frame Makleb
3. Sacrifice one of the unwilling slaves
4. Merge one of the unwilling slaves to a spawning pool
5. Create the golems
6. Create the blasphemous plant
7. Create the burning tall one
8. Find out more about the land
9. Dub Nuk as our Prophet and attach the thrall to his command

Ah, I see. Welp time to write an update.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: December 26, 2014, 12:01:28 pm »

WEEK 5 DAY 1
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You order your starfish man horde to remove the buildings and deface the village using Fire magic, -13 Essence. You go back to your lair and sacrifice one of the Unwilling Tall-Ones, +1 Tall-One Soul. You have a burst of twisted inspiration and merge one of the other Unwilling Tall-Ones with a Starfish Man Spawning Pit, It lowered the spawn rate of the pit and lowered the Starfish Men's natural abilities but the Hybrids that emerge from the pit will be far more intelligent than an Ordinary Starfish Man, You decide to take advantage of this and give the Hybrids an Affinity for Chaos and Void Magic, -1 Unwilling Tall-One Slave,-1 Starfish Man Spawning Pit,-10 Essence,+1 Star-Man Spawning Pit,+1 Tall-One Soul.
You have another spark of inspiration and merge the Tall-One Corpses together into a disgusting flesh Monstrosity that simply can't be described with words, You merge 3 Tall-One Souls with the Monster,-3 Tall-One Souls,-16 Essence,+1 Horrific Abomination. You would have created more but you simply don't have enough corpses.You sense that creating a Flesh Tree would drain you of 80 Essence(You Rolled The Max!). You speak into an Unwilling Tall-Ones Mind,"I have chosen you to be one of my strongest slaves,But I'm not just going to just give you near endless power there's gonna be a catch, Well you'll see.""What Are you, AHHH!" You merge the Black Flame with The Tall-Ones mind and soul. He bellows in agony and shoots a very small fireball at a random starfish man incinerating it. You tell him the finer details of the curse and he wails in agony, You'll name him later,+1 Eldritch Fire-Bender,-18 Essence,-1 Starfish Man. You ask Joffrey if hey knows any more about the land and he says he doesn't. No one else does either, But the road leads to a very large village called Orc's Torment.
You speak to Nuk,"My minion you have served me well, I declare you to be my Prophet and give you command over this Thrall.""Yay! Me BURN The Heretics!"  Nuk has gained control of the Thrall.Now what do you do?

Character
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Followers
Slaves
Property
Valuables

(You can rename any of the new stuff you want, Current names are just placeholders.)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 12:14:56 pm by LuckyKobold »

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: December 26, 2014, 12:26:58 pm »

Keep spawning. Also have the minions remove all evidence that the village ever existed, magic away the rest and have the fire bender burn "MAKLEB WUZ HERE" into the ground where the village was.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: December 26, 2014, 02:04:16 pm »

Keep spawning. Also have the minions remove all evidence that the village ever existed, magic away the rest and have the fire bender burn "MAKLEB WUZ HERE" into the ground where the village was.
the village is gone, for the most part. All the buildings were torn down, probably including anything that could be broken appart and carried in hand, with all that we had. Otherwise, I would say that, what was left over, and unmovable, or merely the ground itself, was burned and defaced in a way that said what you wanted. We are just placing false evidence.

I am considering making an OOC thread for this, so that we dont get to cluttered with discussions and arguments, about various ideas and whims.

This is what is left over from our previous turn.
Spoiler: Plans for now (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: far future goals (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ideas to be toyed with (click to show/hide)

Now that i have had some time for the thinking, I say Joffrey has earned a place in life as our new navigator. Ask him what he needs to gain more information on the land. And carve him out a library. A small one. Like, half a room size, small.
And as for our new Eldrich fire bender. . . . Ask him his name. Then acknowledge it as Azula. His name is Azula. Any time he disagrees, he will be flicked in the forhead. If he tries to fireball us, we eat it. If he tries to fireball anyone else, we lock his powers. Not hard considering the fact that his powers comes from us.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 03:14:02 pm by zomara0292 »
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: December 26, 2014, 04:09:24 pm »

zomara0292 If you wanna start an OOC thread go right ahead, But personally I prefer to be able read all of the junk in the same thread, It's part of the process, But knock yourself out. Also the Eldritch Fire Bender's name was Azula, WITCHCRAFT!!!!

But seriously guys, Don't be afraid to post ideas. Peace Chaos out.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: December 26, 2014, 10:44:43 pm »

Expand the cave tunnel network further underground?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: December 26, 2014, 10:49:05 pm »

Expand the cave tunnel network further underground?
+1. Must make a giant fortress tunnel.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: December 26, 2014, 10:50:34 pm »

TWO POSTS,Each within merely 5 minutes, Amazing!
Also can you guys come up with a name for the Unholy Flesh Monster, Because I sense that soon there will be far more variations of them and I really need a want a way to tell them apart.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 10:53:18 pm by LuckyKobold »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: December 26, 2014, 10:54:54 pm »

Lets name him Fuzzywuzzy!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: December 26, 2014, 10:59:50 pm »

Flesh monster name suggestions: Tenezon, Agrunach, Azeperam, Esnozhor, and Ubehozal.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: December 26, 2014, 10:59:57 pm »

Lets name him Fuzzywuzzy!
I'm trembling, No literally I'm actually trembling, It's quite cold in this stretch of the Multiverse this time of year. The Name is Certainly Original!

Flesh monster name suggestions: Tenezon, Agrunach, Azeperam, Esnozhor, and Ubehozal.

5 Excellant Flesh Monster names in under five minutes? It seems as if though zomara0292 isn't the only Witchcraft Practitioner! *Reaches for blessed longsword, Realizes  he's dealing with Bay12, Reaches for Orderly longsword*  :D
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 11:03:22 pm by LuckyKobold »

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: December 26, 2014, 11:47:02 pm »

His going for orderly weapons stop him with MAGMA!!!!!
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: December 27, 2014, 12:13:55 am »

I will consolidate everything in about 8 to 10 hours, from now. In the mean time, J want to bring attention to the horse, thing, and plant, thing

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25