Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 25

Author Topic: You are an Eldritch Abomination(Inspired By DemonHood)  (Read 33290 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Eldritch Abomination(Inspired By DemonHood)
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2014, 11:30:13 pm »

Name: polandball united states history 101 according to united states of america
Appearance: It is 2-d, but makes all things look 2-d when he is in the area for more natural things. It is looking like ball. has a mixture of all nations flags all over it except poland and USA's. Polandball is on the side of it, like a tumor. It is trying to get out and keeps saying "Kurwa". USAball is on a tv screen on the side, with a teacher's stick teaching its own version of american history. On the forehead a history textbook with "United States History 101" written on it.
Goals: Create a few new countryballs, then turn all RTD's ever minimalist, THEN FEAST ON ALL THE MINIMALISM.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2014, 11:32:51 pm »

I'm waiting for Xan's idea before voting.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2014, 11:33:56 pm »

Name: polandball united states history 101 according to united states of america
Appearance: It is 2-d, but makes all things look 2-d when he is in the area for more natural things. It is looking like ball. has a mixture of all nations flags all over it except poland and USA's. Polandball is on the side of it, like a tumor. It is trying to get out and keeps saying "Kurwa". USAball is on a tv screen on the side, with a teacher's stick teaching its own version of american history. On the forehead a history textbook with "United States History 101" written on it.
Goals: Create a few new countryballs, then turn all RTD's ever minimalist, THEN FEAST ON ALL THE MINIMALISM.

Not so sure about this one, But knock yourself out poketwo.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2014, 11:36:42 pm »

Drat Omnipotence doesn't give one computer knowledge,Apparently.
Yeah I'll just sit here with my popcorn and laugh at the dick measuring contest going on.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2014, 11:40:08 pm »

Name (pronounceable for mortals version): Yddth-Klvah

Appearance: A void is what is initially presented to the fool who looks upon the entity. A mere empty space devoid of any characteristics that separate it from anything else, yet it beckons the eye and causes mild uneasiness. Those who look further upon it begin to notice that things do not appear as they should when looked through it - the proper angle of perspective is slightly off, angles of various shapes are in positions they could not be in to connect with each other, yet they do, and anything that moves through the viewing space seems to move ... strangely, unnaturally, though there is nothing different about it. Looking past this point is to tempt madness, yet if one persists bizzare apparitions begin showing up in one's vision, creatures of strange and terrifying form and proportion and color, things not physically possible yet all too real. These grow in numbers and potency the longer one stares upon the entity, until one can feel them touching them though they do not exist, dragging you into their by now numberless faceless endless swarm a communion of flesh that cannot be yet it is and then it opens up and you behold the thing at the center and it is not be cannot no but it embraces you and you are

Thus is the process by which Yddth-Klvah adds the unwary to it's brood of distorted nightmares. For those it does not it is an area of blank space that causes deep and profound anxiety that increases the longer it is looked upon.

Goal: Convert all in existence to the substance of itself, which are not lightly looked upon. It will dream elsewise then.

Starting location: 1 (this was the starfish one, right?)

There we go, fairly standard horrible thingy - basically the dream of a greater eldritch god that became unmoored from the parent entity's head and now seeks to spread itself across reality.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2014, 11:42:49 pm »

I'm voting for Xan's~

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2014, 11:47:05 pm »

Appearance: A void is what is initially presented to the fool who looks upon the entity. A mere empty space devoid of any characteristics that separate it from anything else, yet it beckons the eye and causes mild uneasiness. Those who look further upon it begin to notice that things do not appear as they should when looked through it - the proper angle of perspective is slightly off, angles of various shapes are in positions they could not be in to connect with each other, yet they do, and anything that moves through the viewing space seems to move ... strangely, unnaturally, though there is nothing different about it. Looking past this point is to tempt madness, yet if one persists bizzare apparitions begin showing up in one's vision, creatures of strange and terrifying form and proportion and color, things not physically possible yet all too real. These grow in numbers and potency the longer one stares upon the entity, until one can feel them touching them though they do not exist, dragging you into their by now numberless faceless endless swarm a communion of flesh that cannot be yet it is and then it opens up and you behold the thing at the center and it is not be cannot no but it embraces you and you are

Thus is the process by which Yddth-Klvah adds the unwary to it's brood of distorted nightmares. For those it does not it is an area of blank space that causes deep and profound anxiety that increases the longer it is looked upon.

Goal: Convert all in existence to the substance of itself, which are not lightly looked upon. It will dream elsewise then.

And LK's Curiosity was satisfied! Well Worth The Wait and Then Some, I as GM give it a +1!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2014, 01:24:14 am »

There we go, fairly standard horrible thingy - basically the dream of a greater eldritch god that became unmoored from the parent entity's head and now seeks to spread itself across reality.
+1 I was looking for new threads to post in so that I could rise my post per day count back to the number it was around when I first joined when I saw this and decided to join in the voting.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2014, 06:27:34 am »

+1 I was looking for new threads to post in so that I could rise my post per day count back to the number it was around when I first joined when I saw this and decided to join in the voting.
It looks like the Eldritch abomination has written down an awesome idea for an Eldritch abomination +1
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2014, 07:55:46 am »

I don't even understand what it says.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2014, 08:44:11 am »

I don't even understand what it says.

Well duh, It's Eldritch :P

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2014, 10:10:22 am »

*Counts Votes* And the winner is... Yddth-Klvah! Congratulations Xantalos, You earned it.(I'll be rolling a 1d100 at this site,http://www.random.org/
Now To Begin...
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You come into existence a short ways outside of a shallow cave and notice a river flowing nearby,But that is of no consequence to your great ambitions.You know that it has been many millennium since the last great Void excursion and ever since then, Nothing but petty demons and sorcerers have threatened the mortals, No longer, For now is the Age Of Yddth-Klvah! But not quite yet because your form is not yet physical,and your powers are weaker than that of a mere human Arch Mage,and Your visage couldn't make a paladin worth his salt even flinch, But that will come with time, and this should be more than enough to deal with a few mortal scum!

"Leedle, Lee?""Lo, Leedle Leedle.""Leedle." Who dares interrupt your villainous brooding! Your essence snaps back to view the cave and you see two 3 ft tall mockeries of chaos, They resemble anthropomorphic starfish and don't even have a pathetic nose.The inferiors are holding crude pointy sticks and are obviously sentries or guards, As if a piece of wood could harm You,Hah. You translate the conversation to get this garbage."Me Find Shiny!""Nuh-Uh that was just Rock""Dangit." Well at least you won't have to worry about them out smarting you. What should You do?

Character
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Followers(Intelligent Minions)
Slaves(Unintelligent Minions)
(OOC: I might add some more stuff later.)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you guys think of the writing?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 10:12:20 am by LuckyKobold »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2014, 10:30:40 am »

The dreams of gods are not the dreams of men. They are far more complex, thinking unto themselves, plotting, desiring, acting on their own initiative. Some do not even stay dreams, rising alongside their progenitor, or even surpassing it. Yddth-Klvah has great ambition.

These creatures are pathetic but will suffice. Bare your full terrible visage to them and put their minds under your thrall. Have them lead you to others of their kind afterward.

((Hopefully this'll work as an action?))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2014, 10:34:04 am »

((It'll work, You could use Void Essence to make success more likely but you probably won't need it for these morons.))

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2014, 10:47:48 am »

Take one of their bodies,and control their minds. They're stupid, but they'll work.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 25